I updated version 4.7 - can someone please try it out and post to let us know if it works? Thanks!
    Tourist Theme for 9600 OS 4.7
    It works!!! Looks amazing!! It is so cute!! Thank you so much!
    02-28-10 07:20 PM
    Ur theme is adorable I'm luvin it! Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Can you post that picture on here as well? I love that background too!!
    02-28-10 07:21 PM
    This is such a very cute and happy theme, thank you! Do you have any plans to make a hidden today version?

Thanks again, I like it a lot.
    03-01-10 10:30 AM
    Here ya go!

Can you post that picture on here as well? I love that background too!!
    03-01-10 05:09 PM
    For the battery marker, the two petals that are lighter than the rest, does that still mean it's fully charged or no?

Beautiful theme, btw!
    03-05-10 12:07 AM
    For the battery marker, the two petals that are lighter than the rest, does that still mean it's fully charged or no?

Beautiful theme, btw!
    I don't know if my Tour's battery is every FULLY charged! But the lighter petals indicate less battery life - darker petals indicate more battery life.

My next version will be a hidden dock. Haven't yet incorporated that into a theme, but I think I'm close to making it work...
    03-05-10 04:37 PM
    Absolutely adorable. Thank youuuu
    03-09-10 03:40 PM
    03-10-10 08:30 AM
    Oh wow this is a great theme, I downloaded your black and green version as well. Great work, I love what you did with the battery meter!! What icon set is this? I haven't seen it before. Also are you in Albuquerque? I live in Albuquerque and its not often I see anyone from NM on here lol. Thanks again for your work, you really put a lot of work into this with all of the message icons and battery meters and everything else. I will be donating.

03-10-10 10:04 AM
    Thanks for the kind words. I did spend quite a bit of time on these themes. I tweak them as I use them, and I think I started this one in January. The icons are mostly Windows Mobile and a few others are from Mobile Icon Set | Web Icon Set. I created the battery meters myself.
    03-10-10 10:47 AM
    Thanks for the info, was wondering where I can download the Windows Mobile icon set from, I have searched all over and can't seem to find anywhere to download the set. Hope you received my donation. Thanks again this is a fantastic theme!

03-14-10 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the info, was wondering where I can download the Windows Mobile icon set from, I have searched all over and can't seem to find anywhere to download the set. Hope you received my donation. Thanks again this is a fantastic theme!

I did receive your generous donation - thank you!

The icons are from here and there... I even signed up on a Windows Mobile developer's forum just to get some of them. I felt so dirty that I ran back to CB and posted several times just to get the traitor stink off me.

Are you a themer as well? I can send you a zip with the ones I have. PM me with your email.
    03-14-10 10:53 AM
    I did receive your generous donation - thank you!

The icons are from here and there... I even signed up on a Windows Mobile developer's forum just to get some of them. I felt so dirty that I ran back to CB and posted several times just to get the traitor stink off me.

Are you a themer as well? I can send you a zip with the ones I have. PM me with your email.
    Thanks so much for your quick response.
    LOL too funny, I know what you mean I've been looking in the apple forums for icons and such. I will PM you with my email. Thanks so much!

03-14-10 03:48 PM
    How exactly does the battery meter work? How do you know if it's at 100%? 75%? And so on. When mine's 100%, not all of the petals are the same color. Thanks!
    04-11-10 10:57 AM
    I updated the theme with a corrected battery meter - one that show all the way charged.

Link to OTA

04-18-10 08:14 PM
    cute!!!!!!!
    04-18-10 08:31 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD