Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I just started working on a new theme that will have different icons than this theme. If I can find the time I might make this theme with the precision icons and default font as requested. It would be a lot easier for me if I could just make my themes ota myself instead of having to get someone else to do it. Does anyone know somewhere I could go to build a free website where I can host my themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 01:24 AM
    Also does anyone know if it's possible to make the app screen background customizable in theme builder 5.0? When you change the wallpaper it changes it on the home screen but won't change it on the app screen.

11-14-09 01:35 AM
    Can you post al the themes you make with the zip file?
    11-14-09 06:56 AM
    Can you post al the themes you make with the zip file?
    They're at the bottom of the 1st post

11-14-09 10:30 AM
    Nice theme, your choice of transitions are a little distracting... but great start!
    11-16-09 02:10 PM
    Nice theme, your choice of transitions are a little distracting... but great start!
    Which kind are they? I've seen a few.
    11-16-09 05:14 PM
    Which kind are they? I've seen a few.
    sliding transitions
    11-16-09 08:32 PM
    I made the theme with the precision icons for those of you that wanted it. OTA should be up soon.
    11-19-09 10:59 PM
    nice colors!
    11-19-09 11:14 PM
    Agree with regards to the sliding transitions being distracting. I used this on my 9700 and had to switch it out after a short while as the constant sliding got a bit too much. Go easy on the effects next time, maybe?

Otherwise, it really is a sweet theme. Good job.
    11-21-09 12:58 PM
    Disagree, I love the transitions. It adds the technology like the newer phones, well for my Tour it does. Thanks for the theme and free.

Last edited by not_addicted77; 11-22-09 at 10:10 PM.
    11-22-09 01:47 PM
    I made the theme with the precision icons for those of you that wanted it. OTA should be up soon.
    i am definitely interested. OTA or zip is fine.
    11-24-09 06:23 PM
    Can this be made so that the apps screen wallpaper changes when the main screen is changed? Great theme otherwise. Love the simple, clean design.
    11-29-09 06:43 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD