Looking for a free theme that would allow me to fill my home screen with as many icons as possible. Currently use a driphterberry theme that allows 9, but would like dbl that if possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 08:25 AM
    Are you looking for it to have a today area too just like the driphterberry theme or are you looking for a theme to be like the theme for the 83XX where it shows your full menu screen without a today area?
    04-19-10 09:44 AM
    Are you looking for it to have a today area too just like the driphterberry theme or are you looking for a theme to be like the theme for the 83XX where it shows your full menu screen without a today area?
    I really just want a full menu screen. Of course weather/today would be nice, but I've never used a theme without a today/weather slot so I don't know how much I'd miss it.

04-19-10 10:39 AM
    anything with megan fox
    04-19-10 10:41 AM
    anything with megan fox
    Sorry I didn't make it clear in my initial post; I am not a closet homosexual who attempts to appear straight by constantly talking about hot chicks and then downloading the newest said hot-chick-themes. But, I appreciate your suggestion. Oh.. I'm not 15 either.

04-19-10 11:21 AM
    Sorry I didn't make it clear in my initial post; I am not a closet homosexual who attempts to appear straight by constantly talking about hot chicks and then downloading the newest said hot-chick-themes. But, I appreciate your suggestion. Oh.. I'm not 15 either.

LOL...gotta love it. you can either keep searching or I would be willing to develop a theme for you. Just keep in mind, I do this as a hobbie so it is something I do with the free time I have at night and it may not be done today but I don't charge for the themes either. Let me know.
    04-19-10 11:29 AM

+1. That is hilarious. I know its not exactly what you want but Foppa 6 gives you 10 icons plus a weather slot on your homescreen. Its very wallpaper friendly also, for some of those hot chick pictures. Hahaha.

04-19-10 11:53 AM
    LOL...gotta love it. you can either keep searching or I would be willing to develop a theme for you. Just keep in mind, I do this as a hobbie so it is something I do with the free time I have at night and it may not be done today but I don't charge for the themes either. Let me know.
    If you want to develop one, that's great and I'd be wiLling to test it out for you. But I just can't believe there isn't one out there now. Ill keep looking too.

04-19-10 11:56 AM
    +1. That is hilarious. I know its not exactly what you want but Foppa 6 gives you 10 icons plus a weather slot on your homescreen. Its very wallpaper friendly also, for some of those hot chick pictures. Hahaha.

I know that is what I look for in all my themes...ways to sqeeze hot chicks into every aspect I can find.

Man, this thread is going down hill quick...LOL
    04-19-10 11:57 AM

Ok ill check out foppa 6. Thx. I should mention that if it doesn't let me do some sort of split screen wallpaper function so that I can do a megan fox/cher background, I am not interested. This really has gone downhill quick. Thx though guys.

04-19-10 12:28 PM
    Ok ill check out foppa 6. Thx. I should mention that if it doesn't let me do some sort of split screen wallpaper function so that I can do a megan fox/cher background, I am not interested. This really has gone downhill quick. Thx though guys.

Thx. Just put that foppa6 on. Great theme. And free! Thx again

04-19-10 12:42 PM
    Humbly submitted for your perusal ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...ank-v6-455944/

No "hot chicks" anywhere and 18 iconms accessible from home screen (6 all the time and 12 in a hidden side dock)

04-19-10 03:12 PM
    Humbly submitted for your perusal ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...ank-v6-455944/

No "hot chicks" anywhere and 18 iconms accessible from home screen (6 all the time and 12 in a hidden side dock)

Wow..just threw it on. Easily the most intense theme I've used. Vey cool. Thx! Ill play with itsome tonite. U know of others along that line? I dig it

04-19-10 05:03 PM
    Here's another one. 18 home scrren icons +1 for weather.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/new...v1-0-a-361968/

04-19-10 05:26 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/new...v1-0-a-361968/

Sticking with foppa6 for right now I think

04-21-10 09:37 AM
    Sticking with foppa6 for right now I think

Good decision. You should check out all of Foppa's themes. They're about the only thing I will run anymore.

04-21-10 05:57 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/new...-v1-0-a-361968 (working link)

Thats a ton of icons on the hs.. Do you guys ever try themes with hotkeys? or Quicklaunch?

Not trying to blast on the homie Vince either..fyi
    04-21-10 07:04 PM
    check my theme
    it has 12 icons + 1 weather
    the dock hides/scrolls
    and you can hide the weather slot if you want
    many hotkeys for essential blackberry apps

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...oodies-454385/
    04-23-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD