Two versions, supporting 5.0 and 4.7

Miranda Kerr Version:

Homescreen:

Lock Screen:

Active Call Screen (looks much better on device):

Menu:

MK Version 4.7 OTA
    MK Version 5.0 OTA

These screen shots don't do the theme much justice. It is much sleeker and nicer on the phone.
    It has transitions throughout the theme as well.

Thanks to webmastir for hosting the OTAs!
    The other version will be more normal, with no people-themed walls.
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 12-12-09 at 10:55 PM.
    12-10-09 08:43 PM
    sure. feel free to shoot me a PM. i tend to help out fellow CB members w/ OTA hosting.
    include your PIN# too - makes it much easier to talk back n forth
    12-10-09 11:02 PM
    somebody hurry and post this OTA!!! This theme is HOOOOTTTTT
    12-11-09 02:18 AM
    can't waitttttt.... also, with today pleassssseeee
    12-11-09 05:41 AM
    can't waitttttt.... also, with today pleassssseeee
    It has hidden today features built in.
    12-11-09 05:55 AM
    c'mon.... anyone that can host OTA... let's DO IT!!!
    12-11-09 10:52 AM
    I'm just fixing it up now, and the OTA should be up later tonight.
    12-11-09 05:57 PM
    looks good so far, very clean
    12-11-09 06:18 PM
    nice theme! however i have a question. i see a lot of themer's making themes now-a-days where when u press the menu button you don't see your wallpaper that you have installed. i was wondering why?
    12-11-09 07:24 PM
    nice theme! however i have a question. i see a lot of themer's making themes now-a-days where when u press the menu button you don't see your wallpaper that you have installed. i was wondering why?
    Well on Theme Builder 5.0, by default it sets it as the normal Precision bacgkround. As far as I could see, there was no way to make it user defined. I think it's a new feature.
    12-11-09 08:18 PM
    Updated! By Sunday all OTA's and versions should be up.
    12-11-09 09:47 PM
    yea i def wanna try this one.
    12-12-09 09:58 AM
    Alright, I emailed my OTA files out to webmasitr, so now I'm just waiting on a reply. I plan on making a version with Mac icons before the normal precision one. Sorry for anyone who wanted the Precision one quickly, but without a donation, I make themes to please me, not everyone else.
    12-12-09 12:06 PM
    Alright, I emailed my OTA files out to webmasitr, so now I'm just waiting on a reply. I plan on making a version with Mac icons before the normal precision one. Sorry for anyone who wanted the Precision one quickly, but without a donation, I make themes to please me, not everyone else.
    sweet! looking forward to the Mac icons version.
    12-12-09 12:51 PM
    Great job!!
    12-12-09 01:01 PM
    Okay! The OTA's for the Miranda Kerr version are up! I'm gonna go into Theme Builder and change the backgrounds to more normal Precision ones now.
    12-12-09 07:34 PM
    Uhm, I just tried opening my theme file in Theme Builder, and it just kept freezing up. I tried multiple times and restarted my computer, and still nothing. Any ideas?
    12-12-09 07:43 PM
    it doesn't time out asking for a file it can't find?
    or you can also try sending me the *.thm file to see if i can load it on my theme builder *shrug*
    12-12-09 10:29 PM
    anyway to get a "pg" version of this great looking theme....
    12-13-09 02:06 AM
    anyway to get a "pg" version of this great looking theme....
    haha, yeah. that was the original plan. but my theme builder just will not open the theme file, so now i don't know if that's gonna be able to happen.
    12-13-09 08:23 AM
    i really love this theme! i just wish the lock and call screens were a plain background/solid black
    12-13-09 05:51 PM
    you know, i've been wondering the same thing but I did notice it's only on the 5.0 themes!! I never knew how/when to ask.

ps it looks great!! I'm going to try it out in a second haven't been looking for themes lately.
    12-13-09 08:09 PM
    Everyone, this version wasn't even supposed to be the one to be the "big release". But Plazmic WILL NOT open up my theme file no matter what! I've tried everything! If I can figure it out, there will be a gender-friendly version!
    12-13-09 08:56 PM
    Everyone, this version wasn't even supposed to be the one to be the "big release". But Plazmic WILL NOT open up my theme file no matter what! I've tried everything! If I can figure it out, there will be a gender-friendly version!
    It still isn't working? I don't know if you've tried it yet but another idea to attempt opening it would be to open Theme Builder, go to Flie > Import, and select the theme. You can import from the .thm file & I'm pretty sure you can from the .jad too. (This was the other idea I mentioned in that one thread, importing from the .jad)

This theme does look awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 06:17 AM
    It still isn't working? I don't know if you've tried it yet but another idea to attempt opening it would be to open Theme Builder, go to Flie > Import, and select the theme. You can import from the .thm file & I'm pretty sure you can from the .jad too. (This was the other idea I mentioned in that one thread, importing from the .jad)

This theme does look awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nope. I tried that and still nothing! I'm planning on making a simmilar version but with Mac icons though that I already started. I just need to wait for BBBM to get back to me about giving me her icons!
    12-14-09 02:20 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD