This theme is free two ways.

1) 16 Icons on a Sliding Droid Dock.
    The icons slide and stop in the middle. There is also a hidden today.
    The icons also bounce!!

2) 16 Icons on a Sliding Droid Dock with Weather Slot.
    The icons slide and stop in the middle. There is also a hidden today.
    The icons also bounce!!

Extra Features:
    SpaceBar = QuickLaunch
    $ = SMS

Download

Zen OS 4.7
    Zen OS 5.0
    Weather OS 4.7
    Weather OS 5.0

There will be a premium version of this if reviews are well. Premium version will contain different backgrounds, colors, icons, and more! Enjoy the free one!

A huge thank you to KSW1 for giving me this idea. He will be incorporating this SVG (I designed it) into his great themes.
    Last edited by b15ginz; 03-31-10 at 10:43 PM.
    03-31-10 09:47 PM
    I love this theme! I usually don't like the bouncy icons (my eyes seem too sensitive to the bounce) but it isn't so bad with the smaller icons! I don't know what all the premium version will be in store for us but I would love to have the text stay on for the weather icon. Also, the weather icon seems to be "highlighted" (not the blue like when other icons are on focus but clear). I don't know if that was on purpose or maybe something you would like to hear in the feedback. I love how when you scroll through the sliding dock the "focus" stays in the middle. Very clever!!! And I love how it has a hiding dock. Very nice work on this one! Many thanks for your time & creativity with this one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:48 PM
    Thank you Jamie. The Premium will be a beast! There will be a lot of tests and I need to make sure the icons are not over powering the theme and cause it to lag.

I am probably going to start work on the premium next week.
    03-31-10 11:06 PM
    Is there anyway to get this with bigger icons on the home screen and nothing else changed? Please
    04-02-10 08:27 PM
    Blackberry Theme: Slip -n- Slide | 18 Customizable Icons! (video inside)

If you have 5.0 you can buy the Bold 9700 version.

There is a video there too.
    04-02-10 08:29 PM
    Awesome! I didn't know of any sliding themes like that, really cool!
    04-02-10 10:06 PM
    This is a really awesome theme. And it's saying something that I'm commenting because I normally don't comment on themes. This one runs extremely smoothly for the complexity of it. I've seen far simpler ones that would lag and freeze and drive me crazy. it's sort of like an umuntuminiz on roids
    04-03-10 03:00 AM
    Ok, uh, I'm not easily impressed, but Wow! I'll get to play with it more, the features that I've seen are impressive. The icons are nicely sized, the Today feature on Calendar is sweet, the slide and bouncing icons rock. Being able to go hidden is like a Twinkie on a birthday cake. Very nice work!

04-03-10 03:36 AM
    Feedback Note SmartBBbattery app doesn't respond in theme. No changes with permissions on Allow. Tries several solutions, nothing worked.

Ok, changes in App Switch box, just not on Home Page.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-03-10 at 08:22 AM.
    04-03-10 05:18 AM
    This is a really awesome theme. And it's saying something that I'm commenting because I normally don't comment on themes. This one runs extremely smoothly for the complexity of it. I've seen far simpler ones that would lag and freeze and drive me crazy. it's sort of like an umuntuminiz on roids
    Ok, uh, I'm not easily impressed, but Wow! I'll get to play with it more, the features that I've seen are impressive. The icons are nicely sized, the Today feature on Calendar is sweet, the slide and bouncing icons rock. Being able to go hidden is like a Twinkie on a birthday cake. Very nice work!

Glad you like it!

Feedback Note SmartBBbattery app doesn't respond in theme. No changes with permissions on Allow. Tries several solutions, nothing worked.

Ok, changes in App Switch box, just not on Home Page.
    This can be due to the size of the icons. Since the icons are smaller, some apps will not change. If you threw a weather app on slot 1 and 2, it would change on slot 1, but not 2. Pain in the ***, but thats how it works.
    04-03-10 09:54 AM
    I've grown to love the transparent menus and the 3G symbol. Any chance of incorporating these features? Thanks for sharing. Very well done!

04-03-10 02:56 PM
    This theme is your OEM theme with the home screen have the 16 scrolling/droid dock. When it goes premium I will take everything into consideration.

However, what is a 3g icon? 0.o
    04-03-10 08:39 PM
    Glad you like it!

This can be due to the size of the icons. Since the icons are smaller, some apps will not change. If you threw a weather app on slot 1 and 2, it would change on slot 1, but not 2. Pain in the ***, but thats how it works.
    I still learn something every day. It didn't matter after I realized it was in the App Switch box, and since that now pops up with a brief hold of the menu, the issue became moot. Nice the way they added that so I could free a Convenience Key.

Everything has worked well, very responsive theme, for certain.

Got the hint about the weather slot, that's what I get with having a fuzzy head in the morning. Here's a screen shot after I downloaded the Weather version. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-04-10 at 08:23 AM.
    04-04-10 08:00 AM
    This theme is your OEM theme with the home screen have the 16 scrolling/droid dock. When it goes premium I will take everything into consideration.

However, what is a 3g icon? 0.o
    I believe they're referring to the signal display showing 3G vs 1XEV that some themes have been adding, and is starting to show in some of the newer OS editions.

Example here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/3g...r-free-293173/
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-04-10 at 08:27 AM.
    04-04-10 08:03 AM
    Any chance of a non hidden today version?

04-04-10 08:19 AM
    Any chance of a non hidden today version?

That's covered in this theme, highlight the Calendar, you get today.

If you don't want to scroll to highlight, download the Weather version, put the Calendar in slot #1, the Today entries stay on the Homescreen.

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-04-10 at 08:37 AM.
    04-04-10 08:30 AM
    Premium is getting a new layout:

I took into consideration that the top banner needs to be much smaller - so it is. Wallpaper friendly, of course.

Working out kinks for the battery as I still dont like that. Bottom bar now as a red (havent decided on color) top highlight bar...
    Also working out kinks for the profile images...

As for icons, not sure yet but playing around with a few ideas.
    04-09-10 02:30 AM
    I meant any chance to have a version where no text is displayed when highlighted. I'm not a fan of the text being displayed. This is a really good theme. Very fast and smooth, and I think with new banner and maybe some new icons could make it better. Nice work.

04-09-10 06:25 AM
    I meant any chance to have a version where no text is displayed when highlighted. I'm not a fan of the text being displayed. This is a really good theme. Very fast and smooth, and I think with new banner and maybe some new icons could make it better. Nice work.

Oops, sorry 'bout that. The occasional brainfart begets me.
    Misunderstood the intent.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-09-10 at 07:07 AM.
    04-09-10 07:04 AM
    No text is displayed....?

I never added the text info on the theme.
    04-09-10 11:46 AM
    I have dl'd a LOT of themes, but this is by far the best yet. I was always going back to Foppa 1 and 6, but most theme makers will have an issue even being in the same ballpark as this one. Nicely done, nicely done!!!
    04-09-10 06:07 PM
    Very nice theme! Well done.

Premium is getting a new layout:
    I took into consideration that the top banner needs to be much smaller - so it is. Wallpaper friendly, of course.

Working out kinks for the battery as I still dont like that. Bottom bar now as a red (havent decided on color) top highlight bar...
    Also working out kinks for the profile images...

As for icons, not sure yet but playing around with a few ideas.
    I like the premium top banner, but... I personally prefer transparent (or nearly transparent) banners. So, I like the bottom banner on your free version. But if you are going to go with non-transparent banners like the ones you have shown, it might be an idea to do so ONLY when you bring up the hidden dock. And when the dock is hidden, make the top banner transparent (or nearly so). Just a thought!

Cheers
    04-10-10 01:49 PM
    Thanks for the comments.

I can not please everyone - I will play around with it to make it more transparent and see how it looks.

I am working on a new battery icons right now.
    04-10-10 01:57 PM
    I can not please everyone
    You don't have to - just me!

- I will play around with it to make it more transparent and see how it looks.
    Cool! Thanks. Another idea is to make it have different shades of transparency (but still quite transparent) such as in this theme:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/10black-free-448345/

Another thought is to make a version that doesn't have the sound profile in the top left. That way you could scroll up to hide the bottom dock, but nothing would be highlighted (I find the highlighted sound profile to be a bit distracting).

Looking forward to what you come up with!

Cheers

04-10-10 03:54 PM
    Meters are done... if I decide to stay with red.
    Feel free to take them if you want to use them in your own theme's (they are png's.

Battery

Wifi

Signal

04-12-10 02:14 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD