PINK DOCKLESS
    5.0 -- OTA

BLUE DOCKLESS
    5.0 -- OTA

PINK TODAY VERSION
    5.0 -- OTA

BLUE TODAY VERSION
    5.0 -- OTA

Last edited by scillaaa; 11-04-10 at 11:43 PM.
    01-20-10 12:30 PM
    I just uploaded the pink theme and I love it! Its really cute! Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 05:02 PM
    thanks.. thats the one i am using. i have noticed a few bugs in it though that i am fixing now that pertain to facebook & yahoo messenger. if you use neither of those your good, if so, then just sit tight and ill have the update posted sometime today

I just uploaded the pink theme and I love it! Its really cute! Thank you

01-20-10 06:17 PM
    thanks.. thats the one i am using. i have noticed a few bugs in it though that i am fixing now that pertain to facebook & yahoo messenger. if you use neither of those your good, if so, then just sit tight and ill have the update posted sometime today
    Yeah I noticed that earlier with the menus its nothing too major! I'll check for the update later

01-21-10 08:01 AM
    I'm waiting for the update on this. I love it! <3
    01-21-10 10:20 AM
    both 4.7 and 5.0 have been updated now. only for the pink version. im still working on the blue version.
    01-21-10 05:19 PM
    blue has also been updated now
    01-21-10 05:56 PM
    Awesome! TY!
    01-21-10 06:21 PM
    both 4.7 and 5.0 have been updated now. only for the pink version. im still working on the blue version.
    Thanks!! It looks great

01-22-10 02:42 AM
    I downloaded the pink 4.7. This is the first time I've put a theme on my Tour. I love it! How do I get the weather to show though?
    01-22-10 07:54 AM
    I downloaded the pink 4.7. This is the first time I've put a theme on my Tour. I love it! How do I get the weather to show though?
    do you have a weather app installed on your phone? if not go into bb app world, and the one i use and prefer over the other ones is called weather bug. install that, and place the icon in the 7th slot
    01-22-10 12:25 PM
    Can you add the option to launch QuickLaunch by pressing the spacebar? Thx...
    01-22-10 01:21 PM
    Just downloaded the pink version, sweeettt!!!
    01-22-10 03:54 PM
    im not familiar with QL, i just started making themes. but i will look into it

01-22-10 07:37 PM
    Is it possible that if you scroll over the icons, the icons highlight in the same lovely pink colour??
    01-23-10 04:36 AM
    Thx for checking on QL!

01-23-10 06:35 AM
    FYI...latest UPDATE to quicklaunch came out in the last few days (if you bought it you should get an update email link) which has a default setting for quicklaunch to open with spacebar So now you can have the spacebar shortcut with "any theme". This will be great news for theme builders for sure
    01-23-10 01:35 PM
    Awesome! Thx for the 411!

01-23-10 01:37 PM
    -Simple theme with hidden today
    -weather slot (7th icon)
    -battery with a percentage
    -background is interchangeable
    -OS 4.7 & 5.0
    -colors are all coordinated throughout the whole theme

**battery pull is always recommended after installing new themes**

if you have any problems/concers let me know. i always try to fix them

PINK
    4.7 - OTA
    5.0 - OTA

BLUE
    4.7 - OTA
    5.0 - OTA

Lovin' your BLUE theme Is there a way you could put the colour back into the icon set (so it has the default look) and maybe just have the icon "glow only" instead of having the grayish square overlay Love the FULL text for weather app. I use weathereye and it works beauty Also, the standard battery symbol with the % beside it would be really cool Unlocking the lockscreen wallpaper would be great too so you can carry your homescreen wall to it. Will be using this theme the way it is.....this is my personal wish list Great work
    01-23-10 01:41 PM
    Any chance of a dockless version? Since I fully embraced QL, I've grown to hate seeing icons on my homepage with the exception of the weather.

01-23-10 02:05 PM
    Love the pink! , i only wish that fonts were customizable and when you scroll over the icons it was the same color pink.
    Last edited by islandgal808; 01-23-10 at 02:25 PM.
    01-23-10 02:20 PM
    Love this theme I have the pink one and no other theme compares! I just keep coming back to this theme its clean and cute thanks a bunch!I

01-23-10 02:26 PM
    Love the pink! , i only wish that fonts were customizable and when you scroll over the icons it was the same color pink.
    Great call on the font I noticed that it was a tad small throughout. Default or selectable font is the way to go. As far as the scroll.....I did suggest going with a universal glow over the icons and getting rid of the overlay which gives a much cleaner look
    01-23-10 03:42 PM
    Can you do a green version? That would be cool

01-23-10 04:59 PM
    wow thanks for all of the suggestions i appreciate them all . this is by far one of my favorite themes that i have made so far because im more into the clean look. i have been constantly updating this theme as i use it on my own blackberry.

-i dont have QL on my phone, but im still looking into adding ql to the themes
    -i am going to "unlock" the lock screen so that your main wallpaper transfers as that background
    -im leaving the icons grey/white but im going to change the hover color to correspond with the color of the theme (pink/blue) and probably remove the gray focus icon
    -creating a dockless version & adding a third color which will probably be green since i have had quite a few requests for green
    01-23-10 09:30 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD