these themes have transitions?(hopefully not)
    08-09-10 09:30 AM
    I absolutely love this theme. I'm using the Hidden Dock Hidden Today version (HDHT). One small request - could you make the lock screen match the wallpaper? I have a nice, muted, black & white photo of my wife and I on our wedding day as my wallpaper. The first time the phone locked and I went to unlock it, there was a frog staring at me!
    I have the frog on my lock screen also. Fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will reset the wallpaper to default which should make the lock screen wallpaper customizable again.

LOVE this theme but...... would love it a little more with an instant on/off dock. (I've seen them where they open with 0, close with z (and other combinations of keys). Possibility?
    I will look into this. I like the animation of the dock sliding up and down, but dont like the jiggle it does.

these themes have transitions?(hopefully not)
    No Transitions. Feels much more snappy w/o them so I dont use them.

Keep the comments/suggestions/bugs coming. Im going to try and release V1.1 by the end of the week. So I want to kill as many birds with one stone as possible!

Thanks everybody, and thanks for the Donations!
    08-09-10 10:03 AM
    Since you asked about suggestions, would there be a chance of making this one a scrolling/hidden dock? Say maybe 12 icons, like your other OS6 theme that I adore.
    And what are the odds of doing a blacked out version, that is with the sms, message, options screens etc. blacked out, that would be so awesome, IMO.

Just a couple of thoughts for your to digest

thanks
    08-09-10 11:26 AM
    Sorry, but what does it mean when the dock "slides up and down with focus"? Does this mean the bottom dock will disappear when you are scrolling on the top dock, then reappear when you scroll back down to the bottom dock?
    08-09-10 06:49 PM
    Sure does.

08-09-10 06:50 PM
    This is just the type of os6 icon theme I've been looking for. I have a suggestion for the hidden today themes. For the people like myself who like to use light colored walls from time to time, it's kind of hard to see the calendar. Why not have a grey transparent box that pops up with it. I've got a few themes that utilize that transparent box.

08-11-10 10:15 AM
    This is just the type of os6 icon theme I've been looking for. I have a suggestion for the hidden today themes. For the people like myself who like to use light colored walls from time to time, it's kind of hard to see the calendar. Why not have a grey transparent box that pops up with it. I've got a few themes that utilize that transparent box.

Just the type of thing I'm figuring out how to do as I make more and more themes..

I know it may not look like it from my awesome themes I have posted already, but besides just doing some re-arranging of the stock theme in theme builder, these are the first themes Ive really put any work into and just started over the past month or so. Still learnin!

Thanks for the comment!
    08-11-10 10:32 AM
    Great! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your work, and updates to this theme.

08-11-10 10:43 AM
    Great Theme...Any fix on the Frog yet?
    08-11-10 02:27 PM
    VERSION 1.1 Added..

NO MORE FROG & Call screen spaced out a little better.

Enjoy!
    08-26-10 07:02 PM
    Can you re-up?? Links are dead
    02-01-11 11:38 AM
    I like it. Good job.

02-01-11 05:00 PM
    Thanks so much for theme.....just installed it, and So far I LOVE IT!!
    02-01-11 08:10 PM
    great theme!
    02-01-11 10:07 PM
    Any chance you can make a theme just like this one for OS6 devices? I love the more small icons below.

02-03-11 11:25 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD