Is anyone else seeing rapid battery drain? Love this theme, but drains battery 10% in an hour. Other themes battery at noon is still at 90%.
    10% per hour? Are you using it or is your phone sitting idel? I know the Facebook app and BatteryEx are both very hard on battery life. This theme is built like every other. In fact it is much less complicated than a lot of others. I am unsure why your noticing such a dif in battery usage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 04:35 PM
    10% per hour? Are you using it or is your phone sitting idel? I know the Facebook app and BatteryEx are both very hard on battery life. This theme is built like every other. In fact it is much less complicated than a lot of others. I am unsure why your noticing such a dif in battery usage.

Doing nothing diffrent, in fact yesterday with this theme installed my phone was just sitting on the table most the day. By mid day yesterday afer being off the charger, my battery life was down to 40%. Did nothing diffrent other then load this theme. Reloaed one of my other themes last night and took off the charger this morning and been on the net and talking ALOT more then yesterday and my battery is still at 80%.
    08-16-10 05:05 PM
    Used the top link on your original post to download the .JAD file, tried to download the file but it said it could not be found...

the only thing i think that could be causing a problem is that im from the UK...

other than that... I don't know...

EDIT: the error displayed is "907 Invalid COD File not found"
    08-30-10 08:09 AM
    Try going to MyBBOTA.com
    Look at the theme spotlight. The link shown there is the same as the link in the op on this thread. It may or may not work better for you.
    You may also try setting your browser to IE rather than BB. I've heard others have done this to get some OTA's to work properly. If that doesn't work PM me your email address & I can email the DM install version. I'm not sure why being in the UK should make downloading an OTA link different than here in the US.
    Last edited by jdavey; 08-30-10 at 08:35 AM.
    08-30-10 08:33 AM
    Try going to MyBBOTA.com
    Look at the theme spotlight. The link shown there is the same as the link in the op on this thread. It may or may not work better for you.
    You may also try setting your browser to IE rather than BB. I've heard others have done this to get some OTA's to work properly. If that doesn't work PM me your email address & I can email the DM install version. I'm not sure why being in the UK should make downloading an OTA link different than here in the US.
    i did this and still have the same problem

its a shame because its one of the best themes i've seen for sure in a very long time...

Thanks for the quick response btw
    08-30-10 09:20 AM
    i did this and still have the same problem

its a shame because its one of the best themes i've seen for sure in a very long time...

Thanks for the quick response btw
    Send me your email & I'll send you the DM install file.
    [email protected]

08-30-10 10:18 AM
    Thanks for the updates John...looking good!
    08-30-10 10:45 AM
    Send me your email & I'll send you the DM install file.
    [email protected]

email sent.

thanks
    08-30-10 11:25 AM
    UpDate: 9-1-10
    This affects only the orignal version.
    I made a few minor cosmetic changes. Fixed the highlight for the hidden today. Its nolonger super short. Added a proper "home folder" for the "move to" menu screen. Changed the navigation to the weather slot. Go up from the manage connections hotspot to get to the weather slot. Also added a parking spot for the cursor. Go left from the options hotspot.

This change was made Wednesday evening. The link is HERE if you'd like to download this update. It should install & keep your icon arrangment as the version/name is all the same.
    Last edited by jdavey; 09-03-10 at 01:10 PM.
    09-03-10 01:05 PM
    Getting a 403 error when I try to download this. Really want the os6 version. Any chance of re-uploading the ota's?

10-26-10 12:28 PM
    Please use a 3rd party browser or wifi for the next day or two. There has been a hosting issue that we are working on fixing. The issue is not me or my OTA webiste. The issue is the hosting site used by my OTA site. Hosting has been switched & the website is back up. However we are waiting on RIM to update the DNS. This may take a day or two.

Please attempt to download by using a 3rd party browser or wifi connection

Thx for your interest. Trust me its worth the wait & or effort.

10-26-10 12:57 PM
    Please use a 3rd party browser or wifi for the next day or two. There has been a hosting issue that we are working on fixing. The issue is not me or my OTA webiste. The issue is the hosting site used by my OTA site. Hosting has been switched & the website is back up. However we are waiting on RIM to update the DNS. This may take a day or two.

Please attempt to download by using a 3rd party browser or wifi connection

Thx for your interest. Trust me its worth the wait & or effort.

Thank you very much for the advice!!!

10-26-10 07:18 PM
    If that doesn't work give it a day or 3 to let RIM do their thing. I know the sites back up on pc. Be sure & let me know what you think when you finally get it loaded on your device.

10-26-10 07:23 PM
    Thank you very much for the advice!
    Go ahead and try to download it now. Everything is back in working order. Finally! Sorry for the delay.

10-26-10 11:45 PM
    I still get error 403:forbidden when trying to go thru ? browser.

10-27-10 12:32 PM
    Clear your browser cache & reboot your phone & try it again. Its all working for me.

10-27-10 12:51 PM
    Clear your browser cache & reboot your phone & try it again. Its all working for me.

Still getting the same error. I don't know what the deal is.

10-27-10 01:07 PM
    Magically started working again. I don't know if you'd be interested but I've been looking for someone to make a custom theme for me. If you would email me [email protected] and we can talk about it.

10-27-10 02:30 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD