i like the look of this cant wait to get it going
    Yea I dled it today, love it. Been looking for a theme that uses the 5.0 icons since I'm running the 5.0 os.

2 things I would do to make it perfect:

The time fix everybodys saying,
    And please! A version that doesn't scroll, like just a 4 or 5 icon fixed version.

Great job tho love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 10:49 AM
    The only problem with your themes is the way the clock displays on the screen. I only see the first to digits. But awesome theme.

10-27-09 11:07 AM
    I believe this is what everyone else is talking about:

other than that great theme!
    10-27-09 12:08 PM
    I think that this might be an issue with os 5.0. Because I'm running 4.7 & I'm not having this issue on my Tour.

10-27-09 12:16 PM
    very nice.

my only "complaint" is that WeatherEye scrunches the date text in the top center box. Otherwise it is a beautiful them and quite functional given the scrolling icons along the bottom of the screen (11).

The only thing that would make it more perfect would be a hotspot or icon that would allow to manage the connections from the home screen - which I guess we could chose to utilize as one of the bottom icons in the meantime.
    10-27-09 04:52 PM
    Very nice theme, works fine on my curve 8900.

The top 4 have to stay as is. The reason being that if I have to adjust the Today area entries to not overlay the dock, it ends up being 6 instead of 10.

If there's enough demand, I'd be okay with making a five-icon dock instead of a ten-icon dock.
    but, if you could do both of those things, i would love you forever.
    as im not a huge fan of the scrolling dock.
    10-27-09 06:02 PM
    Okay, now that I know what the problem is (and it looks like it's a 5.0 problem), I'll do what I can to address that.

I'll also be putting together a five icon hidden dock version for the people that want that instead of the ten icon version.

I'll probably have it up tomorrow.
    10-28-09 12:34 AM
    thanks nice
    10-28-09 05:05 AM
    Alright, theme has been updated.

Fixes:
    - The time in the application banner has been given more space on every side. Being as it's an issue with the theme engine in OS 5.0, there's not much I can do with it until Plazmic updates the software.

Additions:
    - A "Lite" version with a 5-icon hidden dock. The rest of the theme is unchanged.
    10-28-09 03:41 PM
    Nice theme!

10-28-09 03:58 PM
    Working fine now, thanks very much

and the time problem, only happens when you are using 12 hour time, its fine in 24hour time.
    10-28-09 05:51 PM
    Solid theme. Might be my daily use theme. Five stars.
    10-28-09 06:11 PM
    I'm running on 5.0 as well and the weather font is overlappin on date. I know that's a 5.0 thing so everyone else enjoy this theme cuz it's great! Excellent job! I would totally rock this theme if it weren't for that.

10-28-09 08:39 PM
    Make Clock hotspot for Clock. Up from Addressbook could be a hotspot for Manage Connections. Spacebar for Quicklaunch?

Overall, I like this theme. It's very functional. Maintain 5 Star rating.
    10-29-09 02:37 PM
    I'm running on 5.0 as well and the weather font is overlappin on date. I know that's a 5.0 thing so everyone else enjoy this theme cuz it's great! Excellent job! I would totally rock this theme if it weren't for that.

I use WeatherBug, which lets you display just the temperature as the title. I recommend it.
    10-29-09 09:01 PM
    For people not running this theme, you should.
    10-31-09 01:21 PM
    It's pretty cool, not my fav, but a top 5 for sure!

Good work bro!
    11-01-09 12:54 AM
    On the Lite version, the bottom dock scrolls up to the Calendar slot, not the Messages slot like it should. Just a little glitch.
    11-01-09 03:05 PM
    On the Lite version, the bottom dock scrolls up to the Calendar slot, not the Messages slot like it should. Just a little glitch.
    same here. the 2nd through 5th icon scroll up to their respective ones on top, except the 1st, which scrolls to calendar instead of messages.
    11-02-09 02:07 PM
    That's actually not a bug. The first icon slot on the bottom dock is Today-enabled. So, it'll either go up to Calendar or Messages, depending on whatever you had last.
    11-02-09 07:29 PM
    i'll give it a try...
    12-05-09 12:44 AM
    Great theme! I changed the background to an all black 'Blackberry' logo and it still looks great.

One question - I don't change profiles. Is the 3rd application (just to the right of the weather) fixed to profile? I would like to change but don't seem to be able to fix.

Also, any chance of adding Quicklaunch to quick key off the space bar similar to other themes?

Great theme!
    12-15-09 02:10 PM
    I absolutely love this theme; I'd been searching for the perfect one for me and I've found it. The wallpaper is beautiful, but I like to change it every now and then to keep it "fresh". Is there a way to save the default wallpaper as an image on my phone so I can set it back at a later point, and maybe even set it as my PC wallpaper? Thanks!
    12-15-09 11:09 PM
    Using BerryWeather, the weather text and date conflict.
    12-16-09 08:55 AM
    I absolutely love this theme; I'd been searching for the perfect one for me and I've found it. The wallpaper is beautiful, but I like to change it every now and then to keep it "fresh". Is there a way to save the default wallpaper as an image on my phone so I can set it back at a later point, and maybe even set it as my PC wallpaper? Thanks!

If you go into your Pictures and view them. Select the picture you want to use and then hit the app button. Select "Set as Home Screen Image" and you have a new wallpaper for your theme. To go back, go into Pictures, hit app button, and the "Reset Home Screen Image" and you should have the original image back. You can now cycle through as many wallpapers for your theme as you desire.
    12-16-09 11:24 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD