I originally made this theme for my BOLD and this is my first attempt to port a theme into Curve and Tour so please let me know if anything funky has occured

The theme is based on the standard precision zen theme but with a re-designed banner with room for a weather app. (1. app in the app screen), in the banner there are two hotspots for Clock and Manage Connections.

The normal 6 icon bottom dock is expanded to 7 icons and an additional line of butttons below holds functions for Messages, SMS&MMS, QuickLaunch, Media and Calendar. Messages, SMS and Calendar brings up darkened underlays to view the text in the hidden today area on almost any wallpaper.

This screenshot is from the BOLD version, there should be more space on a tour screen

As I said please let me know if something is off, as I cannot test the theme on my own BB... (Specially check alignment of the "normal" application text above the 7 icons against the texts in the today underlays, they should overlap perfectly, or at least 99,8%)

Precision7 v2 96xx

OTA LINK

Give it a spin!

----------------------
    UPGRADE to v3

-Hidden docks (2 steps- Full, collapsed, hidden)
    -Enhanced Graphics
    -Hotkeys for QuickLaunch (Space) and SMS And MMS ($)

Compilation of screenshots from BOLD

Precision7 v3 sms OTA LINK

BBM VERSION OTA
    -----------------
    Precision v3 LITE, not an upgrade, just a new variant

I also made a lighter variant of the theme without the 5 buttons below but all other functions still intact, then I added Today underlay on the first 3 or 2 icons in the "7" dock. It is easier to navigate and lets You choose your "today-apps"

Precission7 v3 LITE (3 icons with today) OTA LINK

Precission7 v3 LITE2 (2 icons with today) OTA LINK

Precission7 v3 LITE1 (1 icons with today) OTA LINK

Precission7 v3 LITE0 (no hidden today) OTA LINK

---------------------------------------
    BR Mio
    Last edited by mio_BB; 12-28-09 at 08:51 AM.
    10-16-09 04:01 PM
    looks great....but for a start.....ota link not working
    10-16-09 04:34 PM
    ok...its working now....dl'ing now
    10-16-09 04:35 PM
    everything seems to be working great so far
    10-16-09 04:46 PM
    Yea, I know my OTA hosting is a bit unstable at times... But it is free
    10-16-09 04:48 PM
    Just dl'ed it. Looks great and the icon text does appear to overlap the today underlay text. On the upper banner would it be possible to somehow highlight the icons when you scroll over the clock or connection?
    10-16-09 04:56 PM
    not bad. Weatherbug doesn't do too well in it though. Would be nice to display the name of the weather app (ie the temp) under the icon even when it's not selected. Also when you do select the weather app it bounces for some reason whereas the other icons don't.

I'd be willing to go with a sliiightly larger font and less space, and I'm not big on quicklaunch, but those are just my prefs

Otherwise very nice. Best theme for me so far. I'm usin' it.
    10-16-09 05:31 PM
    Just dl'ed it. Looks great and the icon text does appear to overlap the today underlay text. On the upper banner would it be possible to somehow highlight the icons when you scroll over the clock or connection?
    There should be a little "light" appearing under the "Antenna" and where the alarm icon is (to the right of the clock)

BR Mio
    10-16-09 05:45 PM
    not bad. Weatherbug doesn't do too well in it though. Would be nice to display the name of the weather app (ie the temp) under the icon even when it's not selected. Also when you do select the weather app it bounces for some reason whereas the other icons don't.

I'd be willing to go with a sliiightly larger font and less space, and I'm not big on quicklaunch, but those are just my prefs

Otherwise very nice. Best theme for me so far. I'm usin' it.
    I chose to bounce it so You could see that it was selected aince there is no other indication of that. I�ll try to see if I can find an alternative.

I feared that the size of the font could be a problem for Curve and Tour users. I�m guessing that You mean the today area text. Or is it also the text for the date?

BR Mio
    10-16-09 05:52 PM
    wow, this is an awesome theme! this is now my favorite one beats the paided ones as well
    10-16-09 06:51 PM
    Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 07:25 PM
    Maybe someone who has already downloaded would be gracious enough to post a screenshot from their Tour. It would be great to see the Home Screen and Icon Screen, maybe each with the stock plus a personal wallpaper...

Thanks in advance!
    10-16-09 09:43 PM
    AWESOME! This theme kicks ****!
    10-16-09 11:51 PM
    enjoy

10-17-09 12:07 AM
    I only notices one issue. The home screen & the (in-call) backgrounds appear to be switched.
    10-17-09 12:22 AM
    Awesome, Awesome theme.

The only thing that has been slowing me down is that when scrolling all the way to the left, it brings me to the bottom bar. That process can continue if I keep scrolling to fast. Any way to Make scrolling all the way left could end just there?
    10-17-09 12:52 AM
    nice theme i will be give it a try
    10-17-09 01:45 AM
    I only notices one issue. The home screen & the (in-call) backgrounds appear to be switched.
    Ooops, sorry. I was testing something and forgot to straighten it out again.

BR Mario
    10-17-09 02:45 AM
    There should be a little "light" appearing under the "Antenna" and where the alarm icon is (to the right of the clock)

BR Mio
    I don't see a light come on. Does anyone else?

Awesome, Awesome theme.

The only thing that has been slowing me down is that when scrolling all the way to the left, it brings me to the bottom bar. That process can continue if I keep scrolling to fast. Any way to Make scrolling all the way left could end just there?
    x2
    10-17-09 10:13 AM
    I don't see any indicators for the clock or manage connections. Its still my favorite theme though

10-17-09 03:17 PM
    enjoy

just curious,but what are these blacked out fb icons?did i miss the addition of chat?
    10-17-09 03:31 PM
    I don't see a light come on. Does anyone else?

x2
    I think he's saying the alarm icon is missing... No biggie to me.. This theme is sweet!

10-17-09 04:52 PM
    No, it is pretty distinct, like a LED. Should be between the clock and the battery. And behind the "antenna".

Something must have gone wrong in the SVG on the first try. I think I have managed to correct it now along with:

-Navigation issue to today area on the 1st of the 7 icons
    -Navigation issue, shooting past the 1st and 7th icon, "falling" down to the bottom.
    -Text size for today area increased (entries cut to 5)
    -Std app screen background fixed.

To update, re-download and re-boot.

BR Mario
    10-17-09 05:15 PM
    No, it is pretty distinct, like a LED. Should be between the clock and the battery. And behind the "antenna".

Something must have gone wrong in the SVG on the first try. I think I have managed to correct it now along with:

-Navigation issue to today area on the 1st of the 7 icons
    -Navigation issue, shooting past the 1st and 7th icon, "falling" down to the bottom.
    -Text size for today area increased (entries cut to 5)
    -Std app screen background fixed.

To update, re-download and re-boot.

BR Mario
    that reallly bugged me also. the navigation in general, like not being able to go from the bottom row to the icons from any of the tabs except from the center one. and scrolling down from the icons goes to the middle one which is a little annoying, although i don't know how you would be able to section 7 icons with 5 tabs, but that's just my input. if the navigation was changed a little this would definitely be my #1 everyday theme. oh and the clock and manage connections LED type notification isn't working on mine either. i'll delete then re-DL.
    10-17-09 06:33 PM
    Sporting this them now. Works great!
    10-17-09 06:42 PM
304 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD