Keeping it small and simple with the standard precision images, but adding a whole new dimension with advanced homescreen functions.

Features:
    *13 Customizable icons
    *Hidden Today (use any of the first three icons)
    *Hotkeys:
    -Alt + q launches QuickLaunch
    -Alt + b launches BlackBerry Messanger
    -Alt + a launches Alarm Clock
    -Space launches Browser
    -$ sign launches media

*Free

Update! Link for Precision Rotunda 2 for Tour (may work on 8900?): link
    Updates:
    -Weather icon slot in the middle of the rotunda (most requested feature)
    -Screen animations from Theme Studio 5
    -Several graphic enhancements

Download OTA here: http://ezylinkexpire.com/?438:Rotunda
    Theme with App Name on homescreen: link
    For our 8900 friends: http://ezylinkexpire.com/?438:Rotunda8900
    For the Bold: link

I'd love to hear everyone's feedback! But just as a head's up, my schedule can get so crazy that I may not check CB for days (imagine the horror!).

Enjoy the theme!

And if you're so inclined, feel free to Donate.
    Last edited by trimax84; 04-17-10 at 08:46 AM.
    08-17-09 06:47 PM
    Hopefully I'll have enough time in the upcoming months to put together some cool themes!

I've been very intrigued with using Composer to manipulate the icons and what not....the possibilities are endless
    08-17-09 06:49 PM
    Sick Theme bro.. LOvin the style...

Thanks
    08-17-09 07:44 PM
    Great theme!
    08-17-09 08:00 PM
    Dude, I'm totally jealous. I can't get the animations down.
    08-17-09 08:14 PM
    I like this theme and the animation is cool - but when you scroll through the wheel of icons quickly it sort of messes up- I wonder if there is anything you can do about it or what- but im totally keeping this theme it's neeto
    08-17-09 08:28 PM
    nice looking theme! excellent work!
    08-17-09 08:48 PM
    This theme is absolutely amazing. Couple questions...I have messages as my first icon when I go to the next one or any other one my unread message disappears, but as soon as I go back to the first icon my unread msg shows up again, is that how its supposed to work?

Also, I have bbm as my second icon and aim as my third are my new unread bbms and aim IMs supposed to show up on the home screen?

Also is it possible to make it hide, the first three and circular ones and then rollover make it come back? And make it see through instead of black, well completely see through And would it be possible to make the circle a little smaller/skinnier?

Once again, this is by far the best theme I've seen yet and gladly have it as mine, thanks for making it and thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by NJemt; 08-18-09 at 12:43 AM.
    08-18-09 12:30 AM
    im lost... can ANYONE that has the theme help me? i downloaded the theme and now i cant go thru the menu to the options... is there a hot key for the options?
    08-18-09 01:13 AM
    I kept getting stuck in the download section, did a battery pull and everything is fine. awesome theme man.
    08-18-09 01:26 AM
    This theme is perfect for me. I love how functional it is. Very clean without being boring.

08-18-09 07:12 AM
    this is awesome. active theme.
    08-18-09 08:23 AM
    NJemt - that's part of the "hidden today" function. Some people love it (keeps the homescreen looking clean), some people hate it (they want to see messages or calendar all the time on the homescreen). The only apps that RIM allows to have subentries are Messages, SMS/MMS, Phone log, and Calendar (so new Aim or BBM msgs sadly won't show up).

Crumb - I'm not sure what you mean. You should be able to access Option like you normally have in the past.

Thanks for the good comments everyone!
    08-18-09 09:08 AM
    can anyone help me to get this theme. i go to the site to download but my dm does not recognize the file as an application i can load.

need help :-(
    08-18-09 09:15 AM
    nevermind, figured it out. had a brain fart.
    08-18-09 09:16 AM
    Get on here on your Tour then click on the link and it will take you to the download page.

08-18-09 09:18 AM
    love the theme, any way to add a weather slot in the top banner?
    08-18-09 09:29 AM
    This looks really nice. Downloaded it and using it now. Thanks!!!
    08-18-09 09:58 AM
    Great and very original theme!!

I have a couple items of feeback if you are interested:

I think it would clean up the theme a bit if you either dropped the horizontal bar with the 3 icons down to the bottom of the screen, or put something in the dead space below it.. perhaps the clock or date? or both? If you did that, you could shrink the top title bar.

Great work!!
    08-18-09 10:14 AM
    Yeah! That is pretty bad arse!
    08-18-09 10:22 AM

I think it would clean up the theme a bit if you either dropped the horizontal bar with the 3 icons down to the bottom of the screen, or put something in the dead space below it.. perhaps the clock or date? or both? If you did that, you could shrink the top title bar.

Great work!!
    ^ That is a really good idea!! I really like this theme so far, lag is not noticeable at all. Also, where can we find the wallpaper that is posted in the preview?
    08-18-09 12:21 PM
    ^ That is a really good idea!! I really like this theme so far, lag is not noticeable at all. Also, where can we find the wallpaper that is posted in the preview?
    Here ya go:

08-18-09 12:37 PM
    Lovin' this theme fam! Keep up the good work, finally a nice and clean theme.
    08-18-09 12:46 PM

Great work!!
    Great job with this theme, absolutely no lag and easy to see with all of my wallpapers. I too like the idea of making room for a weather app and shifting the horizontal bar to the bottom of the screen. Might look too busy, but you could always put the weather app placeholder where the "hub" or "axle" of your wheel is. Donation on it's way!
    08-18-09 12:55 PM
    My suggestion would be to put the application name somewhere.

For those that have weather apps, the name is the actual weather information. The dead space under the dock would be a great place for it.

I would also like to see more customization. Sure, the stock theme is nice. But if you're creative enought to make it THIS cool...what else can you do?
    08-18-09 01:46 PM
286 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD