New version released. Check first post in this thread!
    08-02-10 02:49 PM
    Your are awesome!!! Loving the 12 icon scrolling dock...thank you sooooooooooooo much
    08-02-10 02:54 PM
    Loving the new version but I have one small suggestion , the blue focus should be more sqaure , the rounded edges look odd .... also on a personal note , care to share that sms/mms icon ??? I like the one you have better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 02:56 PM
    Also noticed that u need to re arrange ur application banner a lil bit . The blue tooth and signal icon need to be moved over because they overlap the carrier text

08-02-10 02:58 PM
    Will this theme work with 9700?
    08-02-10 02:59 PM
    Your are awesome!!! Loving the 12 icon scrolling dock...thank you sooooooooooooo much
    Thanks!!

Loving the new version but I have one small suggestion , the blue focus should be more sqaure , the rounded edges look odd .... also on a personal note , care to share that sms/mms icon ??? I like the one you have better

The dimension of the focus/highlight was just in following the way it looks in OS6 and to fill the dock. The corners look odd on the screenshot but dont when installed on the phone. Problem with screen shots, they look horrible and do no theme justice!

Might send out the sms/mms icon soon enough... heh heh heh!
    08-02-10 02:59 PM
    Also noticed that u need to re arrange ur application banner a lil bit . The blue tooth and signal icon need to be moved over because they overlap the carrier text

Bluetooth icon is off set because in theme builder, there are 2 little arrows next to it, i guess when there is a link or transfer going on? So it looks weird, but didnt want to have it weird when it is linked up ( I dont know since I dont own a bluetooth headset).

Which signal icon? Carrier text.. oh GSM.. It only shows my WIFI network name on my phone so it looks fine. Can you edit the carrier name on GSM phones?
    08-02-10 03:03 PM
    Will this theme work with 9700?
    I think it will work on any 480x360 res phone, which the 9700 should be.
    08-02-10 03:04 PM
    Could you make a scrolling version with "hidden today" without weather slot?
    08-02-10 03:57 PM
    mastamoon im talkin about the lil icon , the circle ... dunno what it is but in application screen u have it next to the bluetooth , that over laps the text when i go into my messages

cant wait for that sms/mms icons :-)
    08-02-10 04:01 PM
    Hi
    first of all GREAT THEME
    Can you please add transitions to menus
    thanks
    08-02-10 11:10 PM
    Hey all.. I fixed and uploaded a new version of the Non Hidden Today & Non Weather version of V5. Even with the issue, it looks like about 300 people downloaded (according to mybbota's count anyway)...

I'm going to skip any more updates on V5 and try and hit everybody's wants/requests with V6. It looks like the actual Blackberry 6 OS is being leaked today/tomorrow, so I dont know how many more themes I will end up doing until the new Theme Builder/Composer gets released or OS5 themes work on OS6! haha

Thank you for the donations also! Its awesome that so many people enjoy my themes and would shoot me a couple bucks for them!

This is the beginning of what is to be V6... but I need to make a few changes before releasing. Maybe this weekend.

Take care everybody!
    08-04-10 01:11 PM
    patiently waiting for that sms/mms icon
    08-04-10 01:15 PM
    Awesome theme! Very slick and well put together.

I have a basic free L theme for my Tour which I've posted on here for people to use. Last night I updated it with your OS6 icons - which has made it look much slicker.

I was wondering where you got your battery icon? I really like the % information that it includes. If you would be willing to provide me with that so I could put it into my (free) theme, I'd be happy to shoot a small donation your way

Thanks!
    08-04-10 03:05 PM
    Hi Riley... You can get that battery meter either in the theme developers forum or directly from bbthemelabs.com.

Glad I could help you out with your theme!

08-04-10 03:28 PM
    Would be so great if you would add a shortcut for sms to v5(no hidden today/weather) before moving on to the next project....please!!!!!!
    08-04-10 04:16 PM
    Would be so great if you would add a shortcut for sms to v5(no hidden today/weather) before moving on to the next project....please!!!!!!
    Going to try and get that updated and uploaded soon.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions/bugs everybody! Keep them coming.

And thanks for the donations!
    08-09-10 10:17 AM
    Any chance at v5 with hidden dock, hidden today, no weather? I use hidden today but really don't like a weather slot. Just my thought on what I'd like to see!

08-09-10 11:09 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD