ok, this theme combines elements of previous themes. the date launches the calendar, clock launches alrm, weather icon is slot 1, signal meter launches manage connections. the left side dock has hidden today functionality. these docks can be left exposed individually or both shown. the grey circles under the signal meters are the buttons that launch the docks and they turn blue when the dock's exposed. space bar launches quicklaunch and $ opens sms/mms. hope you like!

any comments and thoughts you have are appreciated!

Attachment 50746

Attachment 50747

Attachment 50748

Attachment 50749

Attachment 50750

4.7 ota:
    http://bit.ly/5phK0S
    5.0 ota:
    http://bit.ly/5Vnzkc

Thanks to Webmastir for hosting the ota!!!
    Last edited by CTthemes; 01-05-10 at 10:21 PM.
    01-05-10 01:34 PM
    I am going to give it a try and see how it works out, will let you know how things go.
    01-05-10 02:05 PM
    after playing around with it for a little bit I have to say that I really love the icon set very sharp and well done, the layout is a good concept too, I haven't noticed any lag yet. The only things I see is the signal meter is hard to see may possibly be easier if it were a little bigger or perhaps white, and when I click the button to launch a dock I have to scroll away and then back to close the dock, I know most of the time you do but sometimes you accidentally click and then you have to scroll away to close the dock.
    01-05-10 02:19 PM
    That looks really nice. Love the icons. Great work.
    01-05-10 02:48 PM
    Very impressed!
    01-05-10 02:55 PM
    Looks great like all your other work and I am dl'ing now to check it out

I am back from testing this out and I love it, I was bored of my old theme so I looked here today and gee did you ever come thru for me. I still haven't set up my icon yet but will soon. Thnx for all your work, I'm gonna have to start donating to your cause for sure, I am very pleased
    Last edited by Vagrant_1; 01-05-10 at 03:35 PM.
    01-05-10 03:07 PM
    glad you guys are liking it! this 1 took a lot of work to get setup right
    01-05-10 04:56 PM
    The only thing I notice is that sometimes when you click on the dock buttons they don't always respond but besides that it's awesome and I am totally digging the incoming / outgoing call screens
    01-05-10 05:17 PM
    yeah it takes 2 different buttons for each dock. so when you click the button you have to scroll again to the next button. i wish i could figure out a way to do it with just 1 button
    01-05-10 05:21 PM
    yeah it takes 2 different buttons for each dock. so when you click the button you have to scroll again to the next button. i wish i could figure out a way to do it with just 1 button
    Yeah it would be perfect if you could click on one of the dock buttons and the cursor would jump to that dock box instead of scrolling to it
    01-05-10 05:25 PM
    This theme looks awesome. I'm going to give it a try.
    01-06-10 01:51 PM
    Downloading now.......looks like a keeper!!!

WOOT!
    01-07-10 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD