I know quite a few of you had this before. Well I decided to play with the new theme builder and see if there were any tweaks I could add to make this even more appealing for my tastes.

Items added
    * Fade transition between all screens.
    * Gradients focus on the menus.
    * Transparency to all of the menus.
    * Changed the outgoing and incoming call screens to fit the theme. (Leather style wallpaper)
    * More icons including Phone Medium setting icon to finish the list.
    * Changed Mail icon on the homescreen to make it easier to see.
    * Put BBM button on the homescreen.
    * Lock screen modified to fit the theme.

Old but cool features..
    * Spacebar starts QuickLaunch ( if you don't have QL, you really should get it. It's awesome.)
    * Custom Leather wallpaper
    * Hidden Today for Messages and Calendar.
    * Weather slot on homescreen. (position one on the app screen)

It still runs smooth with no lag that I could see as I always experiment on my own device before risking any of yours.

NOTE: These screen images are snap shots from theme builder. They are representative of what you will get when you DL but the font is NOT that big within the theme. I still haven't figured out how to make the font user selectable so I apologize for that upfront.

Main screen Image

Dialog - Menu - Titlebar

OTA link with Bolt 1.5 and Bolt icon shown above.

OTA
    link with Blackberry Browser and corresponding icon (Globe icon)

Don't forget your battery pull and give your phone a minute or two to fully boot after before you start to get the impression it is lagging. Just because the mainscreen is up does NOT mean it is fully booted.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 11-14-09 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added 2nd version with Browser
    11-14-09 09:22 AM
    I am jealous of the battery icon.
    11-14-09 11:48 AM
    Wasn't hard to make at all Kyle. Took all of about twenty minutes in PSP.
    11-14-09 01:23 PM
    I like it! But is there a way to always have the today info on the screen? Not hidden.
    11-14-09 01:42 PM
    I love this theme...

One request though. I quit using Bolt browser a while ago. Can you make the Bolt icon a regular browser icon or at least open the normal browser?

Other than that it rocks. I love the color scheme too!
    11-14-09 03:15 PM
    I was thinking about doing that anyway UP. I'll try to get something up tomorrow.

Loon, I 'm not sure how to do that. It doesn't give an option for that as far as I know.
    11-14-09 04:17 PM
    I was thinking about doing that anyway UP. I'll try to get something up tomorrow.

Loon, I 'm not sure how to do that. It doesn't give an option for that as far as I know.
    Cool, thanks.
    11-14-09 04:28 PM
    This theme also made me buy Quicklauch too.

I really don't know how I have made it this long without it. Too stinkin cool!

11-14-09 04:28 PM
    I went ahead and posted that other version you asked about UP. Just use the bottom OTA link and you will have the browser instead of bolt.

QuickLaunch is one cool program. I set up a link to everything on the apps screen, that would allow itself to be hidden, then left just the stuff I couldn't hide on the apps screen. Needless to say, anyone having issues with scrolling side to side, this will cut down on that alot from what I have seen. (Well, that and cleaning your trackball lol)
    11-14-09 04:43 PM
    I went ahead and posted that other version you asked about UP. Just use the bottom OTA link and you will have the browser instead of bolt.

QuickLaunch is one cool program. I set up a link to everything on the apps screen, that would allow itself to be hidden, then left just the stuff I couldn't hide on the apps screen. Needless to say, anyone having issues with scrolling side to side, this will cut down on that alot from what I have seen. (Well, that and cleaning your trackball lol)
    Much obliged...Looks great!
    11-14-09 06:03 PM
    I know quite a few of you had this before. Well I decided to play with the new theme builder and see if there were any tweaks I could add to make this even more appealing for my tastes.

Items added
    * Fade transition between all screens.
    * Gradients focus on the menus.
    * Transparency to all of the menus.
    * Changed the outgoing and incoming call screens to fit the theme. (Leather style wallpaper)
    * More icons including Phone Medium setting icon to finish the list.
    * Changed Mail icon on the homescreen to make it easier to see.
    * Put BBM button on the homescreen.
    * Lock screen modified to fit the theme.

Old but cool features..
    * Spacebar starts QuickLaunch ( if you don't have QL, you really should get it. It's awesome.)
    * Custom Leather wallpaper
    * Hidden Today for Messages and Calendar.
    * Weather slot on homescreen. (position one on the app screen)

It still runs smooth with no lag that I could see as I always experiment on my own device before risking any of yours.

NOTE: These screen images are snap shots from theme builder. They are representative of what you will get when you DL but the font is NOT that big within the theme. I still haven't figured out how to make the font user selectable so I apologize for that upfront.

Main screen Image

Dialog - Menu - Titlebar

OTA link with Bolt 1.5 and Bolt icon shown above.

OTA
    link with Blackberry Browser and corresponding icon (Globe icon)

Don't forget your battery pull and give your phone a minute or two to fully boot after before you start to get the impression it is lagging. Just because the mainscreen is up does NOT mean it is fully booted.
    Can you make the bottom icons user defined?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 09:39 PM
    Not with an .svg and have icons. The problem is not assigning them that ability. the problem is it won't recognize that programs icon and post it to the button image.

The only way I can make this work is to increase the bottom user bar size to fit the icons as what I hoped would scale them down to size did not work. If I do that, the bottom bar is going to be twice as big and seem out of place.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 11-15-09 at 09:52 AM.
    11-15-09 08:51 AM
    Great theme!! No lag, runs so smooth.
    11-15-09 12:43 PM
    Like this theme. The icons look really good too. Any chance of a hidden dock edition? Something we can show those icons off if wanted or access some things. IDK

Great work on this one though.
    11-15-09 01:09 PM
    That's why I built it to run in conjunction with QuickLaunch Boost. So you could quickly access your programs without a lot of effort.
    11-15-09 01:14 PM
    Hey great theme! But I cant show options, I am able to hide, but not show, I have the normal browser version and im running OS 5.0 is there a fix for this or maybe a work around somebody may know about?
    11-16-09 08:15 PM
    Great theme. Suggestions......

- have the $ key open SMS. I'm using this shortcut more and more.
    - when you scroll from the calendar to the BBM icon, the calendar items stay on the screen
    - it looks like you could move the calendar items a bit to the left, and remove one item so you can stretch the entries farther to the right without interfering with the top weather icon.

Super job.
    Last edited by YMark; 11-16-09 at 08:49 PM.
    11-16-09 08:40 PM
    very slick with the bolt icon, nice job
    11-16-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD