Title: Ibex
    Creators: fein34, FTWrath (icons)
    Device/OS: tour 9600 OS 4.7.1, OS 5.0.0-may work on other OS 5.0.0 480x360 devices but is as-yet untested
    Theme number: second (in a long line of drafts!)
    Cost: FREE, but if you would like to, please make a donation to the Haiti earthquake relief effort
    Credits:
    Inspiration: BBAmpd (natemz)
    OTA Hosting: Eric Crist (bbthe.me)
    Icons: FTWrath (Free BlackBerry Themes)

Your Tour is beautiful and elegant, and it�s about time you had a theme to complement it! Only the finest materials-polished hardwood, glass, carbon fiber, pewter, cross-drilled aluminum, concrete and diamond-plated steel come together for a richly appointed, luxurious, and modern theme that is as functional as it is beautiful. Please note that the hardwood floor, concrete, diamond plating, etc. are all graphically designed (not photos!). The package is rounded out by the beautiful and clear icon set designed by FTWrath. Please make sure to visit his awesome blog at Free BlackBerry Themes!

I made this theme for myself because I couldn�t quite find what I was looking for in other people�s themes and I wanted to learn themebuilder/composer. It�s fast functioning and light on resources (I have tested it thoroughly on my own device). Everything has been aligned properly and the greatest attention to detail has been paid to every pixel. A lot of hard work went into this theme, so, I�m sorry, I will not honor requests to change a font, remake it in pink, have a non-hidden today version, etc., so please don�t ask. This is **for free**, take it or leave it.

Features:
    1. large and clear date and time in the banner.
    2. two �OCD� slots in the banner for your favorite weather app and status app, i.e. meterberry (no standard battery icon is included in the banner) which have their captions always on (slots 1 and 2).
    3. 6 icon hidden dock at the top�and the focus icon is displayed too! Navigate up from either slot 1 or 2 to the dock �handle� (the thin bar at the top) and then up once more to pull the dock out. The first two icons (slots 3 and 4) are for calendar and messages (either slot); the hidden today function works for these two only, as well as a tinted background popup, so you can use any wallpaper, light or dark, and still see your entries! The other slots (slots 5, 6, 7, 8) are for other important apps.
    4. your weather app (slot 1) shows up in the lock screen.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

DOWNLOAD HERE: BBThe.me: 9630 Series

**update** I have included the carbon fiber texture so that you can use it for backgrounds in SearchIt!, BeWeather, etc.
    Last edited by fein34; 04-06-10 at 07:20 PM.
    04-04-10 07:41 PM
    Screenshots?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 08:08 PM
    Thanks very nice!!!!
    04-04-10 08:18 PM
    Screenshots?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    should be in the OP.
    04-04-10 08:20 PM
    Really nice!
    04-04-10 08:50 PM
    Looks great! Can you link us to the appscreen wallpaper?

Thanks in advance.
    04-04-10 09:38 PM
    Looks great! Can you link us to the appscreen wallpaper?

Thanks in advance.
    i actually saved over the original i'm sorry...i'll see if i can find it in a backup.
    04-05-10 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD