I second that request!! I have really enjoyed this theme...it has built in functionality the OS should have had from the get go (clock access from the home screen without a dedicated icon, weather slot, power options...). I've never used a "hidden" today and I love it. I never liked a regular today screen because I didn't want my stuff open all the time.

I really do hope you consider creating a Christmas theme, and hopefully I don't get blasted for this, but I think you should charge a little something for it. I would have gladly paid for this Halloween theme.
    I, too, would gladly pay. This is by far the best! I sure do appreciate what you have done.

(fingers crossed you say, "YES", about the Christmas Holiday theme!!)
    10-30-09 12:32 AM
    I agree with everyone else who said to please make a Christmas theme. This was my first theme, and after using it for a month, I can't find another one I like as well as it. If you choose not to do Christmas, how about a winter/snow theme! The Halloween theme was great-thanks for making it free to all of us who have no idea how to do things like this! Thanks for considering another theme!
    11-02-09 06:50 PM
    how do i get this theme?
    it looks great!
    09-17-10 08:41 PM
    very nice , I like it
    09-17-10 09:03 PM
    how do i get this theme?
    it looks great!
    Did you try the OTA links on the first post? That's how I got it last time. If those links are still valid, you can point your BB browser to the link and it will automatically send you to the download page for you to download to your device.
    09-18-10 01:28 AM
    So I guess this theme is long gone huh? It's so perfect...wish it was working. Boo.
    09-30-10 09:49 PM
    Can anyonE get the author to fix the links? Anyone have a zip if it they can email?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 12:06 AM
    dang! was totally diggin this! i was ready to show all my no bb friends lol! this sux chicken ****!
    10-03-10 03:33 AM
    If you go to the mobihand theme store you can buy this theme. It says in the description that someone "copied it" so maybe this is the "copied" one. I don't know if you guys want to pay for the theme, but just search "halloween" in mobihand themes and there it is.

10-03-10 05:36 AM
    second that request!! I have really enjoyed this theme...it has built in functionality the OS should have had from the get go (clock access from the home screen without a dedicated icon, weather slot, power options...). I've never used a "hidden" today and I love it. I never liked a regular today screen because I didn't want my stuff open all the time.

10-03-10 05:36 AM
    I am very bummed. Not one link worked. I really liked this one.

10-03-10 06:33 AM
    You can buy it from mobihand.

10-03-10 06:44 AM
    You can buy it from mobihand.

Thanks for that info!!

10-03-10 07:54 AM
    I was hoping it would be free.
    Bummer if someone copied it.
    10-03-10 12:25 PM
    I know this will be a dumb question but do you have this theme for the storm?
    10-05-10 09:20 PM
    It is only 99 cents at mobihand. Worth it, I think. When I hit the return button, the main screen icons at the bottom and the weather icon disappear and I can't get them back. Does anyone know how?
    10-06-10 01:54 PM
    I have moved this theme to the app store. It is available to purchase here.
    10-06-10 03:23 PM
    It is only 99 cents at mobihand. Worth it, I think. When I hit the return button, the main screen icons at the bottom and the weather icon disappear and I can't get them back. Does anyone know how?
    To get the icons back hit the x key.
    10-06-10 03:26 PM
143 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD