Hello!!

This is just like my "Pink Techie" theme but greyed out for the guys! Or ladies too..

Thanks to Cami for supplying the glass icon backing! I made these all from scratch! It took a few hours.. Each icon is made with the icon backing, a little icon and words! The icons look tech-ish to me, so that's the reason for this name of this theme.

[B]I will not convert this theme to any other OS's or devices! I will also not do any other colors. Grey & Pink are it! [B]

Specs:
    1. User definable mini-icons - 8 of them! - Even your 3rd party icons will sit on glass!!
    2. ALL ICONS HAVE BEEN SKINNED!
    3. Font is called "Jolly"
    4. User defined font in SMS/BBM/Messages
    5. GREY font color
    6. Grey color scheme
    7. Tux the Linux penguin icon focus
    8. Hotkeys: $ for SMS/MMS, spacebar for QuickLaunch, z for profiles
    9. NEW battery meter! I added the percentage on it!
    10. Hidden Today - 8 entries
    11. NO status text b/c all icons have words and 3rd party apps are self-explanatory.

Navigation:
    1. Icons 2-8 scroll up to hidden today.
    2. Icon 1 scrolls up to the top left hand corner of your screen. A little tux will appear and he will open "Options". Scroll down to get back to icon 1!

OTA DOWNLOAD!!

Do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!!

Thanks & Enjoy!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:14 AM.
    06-11-10 05:15 PM
    Hawt!!! Thx!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 07:55 PM
    Hawt!!! Thx!!!

you're very welcome
    06-11-10 08:05 PM
    I love this theme and I am using it now!
    Thank you soooo much! Very nice!
    A couple of things I noticed:
    1. When you scroll to the icon next to any today items (like Calendar, Messages or SMS) the text still stays on the screen. So you have to scroll to another icon further away so it goes the text goes off the screen. Hope I explained this correctly. I can email you a screenshot if you need to see what I am trying to explain. Lol
    2. When scrolling through the icons on the dock, you scroll from left to right. And you can scroll up from the first icon to get up to options. However, when you have the focus on the first icon and scroll down, it goes to the second icon and then stops. And when you are on the second icon and scroll up, it goes to the first icon. But you can only do this on the first 2 icons so I am guessing that it's an issue of some kind? I accidentally stumbled across this when I scrolled down from the top banner and "put too much scroll into it" and it went all the way to the second icon and then stopped. Not saying that I want to be able to scroll up or down to go from icon to icon, I don't want to, I like scrolling left and right as it feels more natural anyway and I am guessing that is how this theme was meant to be anyway.
    Still totally usable though! Just wanted to let you know.
    Last edited by JaimeJae; 06-11-10 at 08:17 PM.
    06-11-10 08:12 PM
    I love this theme and I am using it now!
    Thank you soooo much! Very nice!
    A couple of things I noticed:
    1. When you scroll to the icon next to any today items (like Calendar, Messages or SMS) the text still stays on the screen. So you have to scroll to another icon further away so it goes the text goes off the screen. Hope I explained this correctly. I can email you a screenshot if you need to see what I am trying to explain. Lol
    2. When scrolling through the icons on the dock, you scroll from left to right. And you can scroll up from the first icon to get up to options. However, when you have the focus on the first icon and scroll down, it goes to the second icon and then stops. And when you are on the second icon and scroll up, it goes to the first icon. But you can only do this on the first 2 icons so I am guessing that it's an issue of some kind? Not saying that I want to be able to scroll up or down to go from icon to icon, I don't want to, I like scrolling left and right as it feels more natural anyway and I am guessing that is how this theme was meant to be anyway.
    Still totally usable though! Just wanted to let you know.

For 1- Do you have your today items right in a row? That could be why it's doing that.

2 - The scroll up & down thing between icon 1 & 2 is a glitch that I have to fix. I didn't know it did that, I made it so the scrolling is left or right. I will change it.

Re-download it please.
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-11-10 at 08:19 PM.
    06-11-10 08:17 PM
    For 1- Do you have your today items right in a row? That could be why it's doing that.

2 - The scroll up & down thing between icon 1 & 2 is a glitch that I have to fix. I didn't know it did that, I made it so the scrolling is left or right. I will change it. Re-download in about 5 minutes please.
    1. I have SMS, BBM, Messages, Contacts, Calendar... So I have an icon between all of them actually.

2. Thank you and I will re-download when you get that completed.

And thanks for the quick response and getting right on that! I never expect anything nor do I expect for something to be addressed THAT quickly when something is addressed but you are right on top of things! Many thanks for that!

06-11-10 08:21 PM
    1. I have SMS, BBM, Messages, Contacts, Calendar... So I have an icon between all of them actually.

2. Thank you and I will re-download when you get that completed.

And thanks for the quick response and getting right on that! I never expect anything nor do I expect for something to be addressed THAT quickly when something is addressed but you are right on top of things! Many thanks for that!

Hmm.. try scrolling thru the today text and down back to the icon.. it will go to icon 1 at that time which doesn't have today text enabled. (or it shouldn't)

you're welcome for responding so quickly. i usually monitor for a few hours after i put a theme out for glitches and then i fix them right away! i can't really monitor on a BB because i no longer have a blackberry.
    06-11-10 08:47 PM
    hopefully no transitions, yes?
    06-11-10 11:14 PM
    hopefully no transitions, yes?
    There are no transitions! Woohoo! I'm happy about that because most transitions are hard on my eyes.

06-11-10 11:17 PM
    sweet! gonna try it out now, thx
    06-11-10 11:22 PM
    sweet! gonna try it out now, thx
    none what-so-ever! if there is one, it's the menu scrolling up or down. but i don't think i did even that! didn't want to make the theme file even bigger.
    06-11-10 11:59 PM

Just thought I'd share a screenshot. I love that my wallpaper goes so well with this theme! And it's matches my teams colors, too! Thanks again for the theme!
    Last edited by JaimeJae; 06-12-10 at 12:13 AM.
    06-12-10 12:08 AM
    That looks great!! Thanks for the screenshot.

06-12-10 12:35 AM
    Is there a weather slot for this theme?? Jaimejae picture shows one, but I don't have it!? Just wondering. . . Thanks

06-14-10 10:32 PM
    Is there a weather slot for this theme?? Jaimejae picture shows one, but I don't have it!? Just wondering. . . Thanks

I don't think there's a weather slot version for this theme but I don't want to speak for the developer.

As for my screenshot that I posted, I am using the wallpaper in the paid version of BerryWeather. It let's you choose your own wallpaper and there are different settings on where you want the weather icon to be placed on your screen. I love it! You should check it out. Def worth the $.

06-14-10 10:37 PM

Nope, there isn't a weather slot because there are 8 icons on your homescreen. Usually weather slots are slot 1 or 7.

He is using the paid version of BerryWeather.

It's an amazing app and I had that when I had my BB. Totally worth the $10.
    06-14-10 10:53 PM
    My theme OTAs are down until further notice. I am switching theme hosts and need to transfer all my themes. Please be patient! I will notify when they are back up.
    06-24-10 03:28 AM
    awesome job yet again...just downloaded it to my new 9650 Bold/Tour adn loving it. keep up the great work on your themes
    06-24-10 08:32 AM
    I'm getting a 404. Hmmm. Is it just me or is the link broken?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-24-10 08:37 AM
    please read my post 2 up- my ota links are down due to switching hosts.
    06-24-10 09:01 PM
    please read my post 2 up- my ota links are down due to switching hosts.
    Sorry; misses that with this dang BerryBlab. I found it peculiar though that the link worked 5 minutes before I tried it (see the post right before my first).

06-24-10 11:07 PM
    Sorry; misses that with this dang BerryBlab. I found it peculiar though that the link worked 5 minutes before I tried it (see the post right before my first).

that's very odd because i removed the links at like 4:30 this morning.
    06-24-10 11:08 PM
    OTAs are back up for this theme
    06-28-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD