Simple green theme with a weather slot (7th icon)

I have also created a version WITHOUT the weather slot.

WITH WEATHER SLOT
    4.7 OTA

5.0 OTA

WITHOUT WEATHER SLOT
    4.7 OTA

5.0 OTA

Battery pull is always recommended after installing a new theme.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by scillaaa; 01-13-10 at 06:04 PM.
    01-13-10 05:46 PM
    Love the green. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 05:57 PM
    def a keeper simple is more, u shuld try it with a bunch of colors prolly come out just as nice
    01-13-10 06:09 PM
    Hidden today version possible?

01-13-10 06:29 PM
    Simply beauty and snappy - love it very much. Definitely a keeper. Great job!
    01-13-10 06:32 PM

Battery %, QL would be lovely, too - well, hidden today.... a good idea but where does it fit??

Yes, I agree with ross - you can try this with different colors - big potential as a premium theme for minimalists.
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-13-10 at 07:15 PM.
    01-13-10 06:33 PM
    I'm working on it, ill have to do some rearranging

01-13-10 07:47 PM
    Thanks and ill def take that into consideration

def a keeper simple is more, u shuld try it with a bunch of colors prolly come out just as nice
    01-13-10 07:48 PM
    Thx for the hidden today consideration!

01-13-10 08:02 PM
    I just love this theme - one of my top 5 really. No idea why people are chasing after super complicated premium themes So clean - easy for eyes. Scillaaa, if you move up Profile, there might be room for hidden today as somebody requested. When I changed WP, I realized there was no frame for the clock which I don't mind at all. I will donate - would you mind to add QL with space bar for next update if possible, please?

01-14-10 05:54 PM
    thanks, i agree i love simple themes, not all of that complicated stuff. im working on a today version of this since a lot of people have asked. and maybe another color for those who dont like bright green. im still learning so i dont know much about quick launch yet, but ill definitely look into that too.

I just love this theme - one of my top 5 really. No idea why people are chasing after super complicated premium themes So clean - easy for eyes. Scillaaa, if you move up Profile, there might be room for hidden today as somebody requested. When I changed WP, I realized there was no frame for the clock which I don't mind at all. I will donate - would you mind to add QL with space bar for next update if possible, please?

01-14-10 06:35 PM
    thanks, i agree i love simple themes, not all of that complicated stuff. im working on a today version of this since a lot of people have asked. and maybe another color for those who dont like bright green. im still learning so i dont know much about quick launch yet, but ill definitely look into that too.
    Thanks so much! As for the color, I personally like it but depending on WP, the indicators on the icons when messages arrive might be a bit difficult to be seen. I have no knowledge or whatsoever to create themes so if it is too much work, no worries. I am a theme junkie and tried at least 50 or so themes and did test works for some themes as well. After all that, how this theme look impressed me.
    01-14-10 06:53 PM
    This is very nice, I actually just requested a simple theme with green colors. I have to agree with almost everyone around here that simple is better.

Great Job
    01-14-10 07:12 PM
    This is a great looking theme...let me know if you make this one in a purple
    01-18-10 08:46 AM
    Just unzip this file and place the SVG file where it asks for it in the "Theme Home Screen" tab. Then you will be able to press space bar for Quick Launch.
    01-18-10 10:34 AM
    Can you make it in Pink ??
    01-25-10 01:46 PM
    I love this theme so much! Thanks for keeping it free just what I've been looking for!

01-25-10 07:11 PM
    LOVE this one...any plans to do it with pink accent colors and highlight bars?
    02-04-10 10:50 AM
    This is one of the best and most creative themes I've ever ran. I absolutely love it!

The only problem I've found is that my Owner Information isn't fully showing up when my phone is locked. Only a few letters are showing up on each line. I'll try and take a picture of it when I get home so you can see what I mean.

Other than that this theme is awesome!! Much thanks for making it free!
    02-05-10 08:14 AM
    Good Theme, Downloading It For My Tour...
    02-19-10 05:24 PM
    This is a great theme. It's very creative but feels like the perfect alternative to the stock theme.
    02-19-10 05:46 PM
    Would love to see this in blue :-)

02-19-10 07:03 PM
    would love to see this in blue :-)

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i say a red theme would be cool
    02-19-10 08:28 PM
    Thank, it looks great!
    02-20-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD