Sorry, this theme is no longer available.
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 10-04-11 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Theme no longer available.
    05-18-10 06:09 AM
    I am gonna give it a go. Thanks for making it free. It looks very nice. I will report back after a few hours of abuse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 06:43 AM
    Excellent themes Mark, lots of thought went into them. I like all the customization you can perform to create the perfect theme with any wallpaper.

Great job, thank you for making it free!
    05-18-10 06:59 AM

Clarity Offset - With weather and banner backgrounds toggled "on"

Is the weather icon missing in this shot or is it just too light to show? Mine looks like this:

05-18-10 07:08 AM
    Excellent themes Mark, lots of thought went into them. I like all the customization you can perform to create the perfect theme with any wallpaper.

Great job, thank you for making it free!
    Thank you Ma'am! The feedback from you and the other testers was very helpful and as a result I don't expect users to have any significant issues. Different preferences from my own maybe , but the tester crew helped make sure it's (hopefully) bug-free.
    05-18-10 07:09 AM
    Is the weather icon missing in this shot or is it just too light to show?
    Oops good catch. Looks like the accuracy of my description was toggled "off." Fixed in the original post.
    05-18-10 07:11 AM
    Definitely gonna try this out. DLing now.

Looks excellent Ducati.
    05-18-10 09:25 AM
    Theme seems to be running very quickly, no apparent lag or memory loss.

Plus it's totally tits. Great job Ducati, thank you for making it free too.

05-18-10 11:02 AM
    Love it, Great job!

05-18-10 11:13 AM
    Cool theme. I really like how you can hide stuff. One small flaw that I found is that when you go to hide the weather using "i", AIM opens. Is it supposed to do that?

Other than that, it is a very nice theme. Thanks for the hard work, and thanks for making it free.
    05-18-10 11:26 AM
    Cool theme. I really like how you can hide stuff. One small flaw that I found is that when you go to hide the weather using "i", AIM opens. Is it supposed to do that?

Other than that, it is a very nice theme. Thanks for the hard work, and thanks for making it free.
    Hmm, never tested that aspect as I don't use AIM. Is there an option to have AIM not launch on the "i" key?

Sorry for the trouble, not sure how to fix it without reassigning the weather hide hotkey. But no, it wasn't my intention to launch AIM!

OK, a little more digging shows that:
    i = AIM
    x = Windows Live Messenger

I don't use any form of chat client beyond BBM on my Tour, so I didn't realize these were already "spoken for." Sorry 'bout that!
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 05-18-10 at 11:44 AM.
    05-18-10 11:37 AM
    Mind sharing this wall?

[/QUOTE]

Great job on this theme!!! Both versions are definately a keeper!!!
    05-18-10 11:48 AM
    Sure thing.

I wish it had transitions but I'm not complaining (or asking for a custom version), just commenting.
    05-18-10 12:02 PM
    Awesome! But navigating the app screen has a black square behind the grey selector. Fix?

05-18-10 12:27 PM
    Hmm, never tested that aspect as I don't use AIM. Is there an option to have AIM not launch on the "i" key?

Sorry for the trouble, not sure how to fix it without reassigning the weather hide hotkey. But no, it wasn't my intention to launch AIM!

OK, a little more digging shows that:
    i = AIM
    x = Windows Live Messenger

I don't use any form of chat client beyond BBM on my Tour, so I didn't realize these were already "spoken for." Sorry 'bout that!
    Nope, it looks like AIM is a preset shortcut, like M for messages. Oh well, still a cool theme.
    05-18-10 02:17 PM
    Nice work!

Glad to have tested it for you
    05-18-10 02:30 PM
    I love the theme, both of them the only problem I have is when I get an incoming call it's not centered :| other then that it's all working fine. Thanks for all the hard work (How to I disable the today style ? I don't use my clender).
    05-18-10 02:56 PM
    Love the themes....I downloaded both versions. I would prefer the menu background to be transparent or just black rather than the preset gray wood one you have, but that's just me. Other than that, very very nice work!
    05-18-10 03:12 PM

Your theme is pure AWESOME, thank you for creating/sharing it with us.
    05-18-10 05:27 PM
    this theme rocks! thanks for sharing!
    05-18-10 05:47 PM
    what application that display temp icon on banner area? i use meterberry but nothing display on banner...thanks and this theme rockkk...
    05-18-10 06:14 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's the premium version of BerryWeather that displays the temp icon.
    05-18-10 07:44 PM
    I love the theme, both of them the only problem I have is when I get an incoming call it's not centered :| other then that it's all working fine. Thanks for all the hard work (How to I disable the today style ? I don't use my clender).
    Today area, as mentioned in the release post, is hard-wired. There's no way to disable it - but if you don't scroll down @ home screen, the today won't appear...

The incoming call info is actually centered in the incoming call info area. BB has a specific area for the caller's image to appear, and these positions are held whether you have a caller image set or not. Here's a snapshot from Theme Builder showing what I mean:

If there is no caller image, the net result is that the caller's text info is offset to the right. If there IS a caller image, it is nicely balanced as pictured above. I am not aware of a way to make the caller text always centered on the screen without making the caller text info area very narrow and this was not acceptable for my own needs. I receive calls from various parts of the world each day and many of my contacts have very long telephone numbers or extremely long names. Often times this causes overlaps or poorly aligned caller info with other themes. I "fixed" it on my theme to appear properly, but the tradeoff is the issue you mention.

what application that display temp icon on banner area? i use meterberry but nothing display on banner...thanks and this theme rockkk...
    Yes, the other poster is correct - BerryWeather has an option to place a temp icon in the notification area.
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 05-18-10 at 08:34 PM.
    05-18-10 08:30 PM
    Awesome! But navigating the app screen has a black square behind the grey selector. Fix?

Are you referring to these little corners poking out? Do you have your screen brightness cranked way up or something? I can barely see this on my BB screen.

05-18-10 08:41 PM
    Think my brightness is at 50%...but doesn't really matter. If it's a glitch, it's a glitch. It's there!
    05-18-10 09:13 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD