I've been out of theme making for a while. Still had this laying around and I'm re-releasing it as a free theme.
    If I find the .Thm files I will include them with donations.
    Please don't ask for requests. I haven't touched or had time for themes in months. If you want the .thm I will include it with donations (this theme took a long time).

Donate Paypal:

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

If You Can't Donate At Least Say Thank You If You Download. It Goes A Long Way.

DOWNLOAD NOW! 9700, 9630 Tour, 8900 Curve
    OTA uPhone Hidden Today Plus Weather 4.7
    http://postmyrant.com/uphonehidden/c...dden_Today.jad
    OTA uPhone Hidden Today Plus Weather 5.0
    http://postmyrant.com/uphonetoday/co...hone_Today.jad

uPhone vErsion 1.0
    • Fully Customized Icons!
    • Notification Icons
    • Weather Icon
    • 5.0 Support
    • And Much More! (See The Pictures)

Screen Shots:

Screenshot Hidden Today With Dock + Weather

Hotkeys!
    Space = Quick Launch
    $ = Sms
    06-15-10 11:27 PM
    I really like this theme, however there is a problem that I've found with it. First the stuff I like - fast, great looking icons, complimentary color scheme and I like the background for the app screen.

The problem I have found with the theme is that when you move to the calendar app, it shows the today feature (which I like). However, when you move from the calendar app to the browser (i haven't changed my icons yet), the today feature stays up on the screen. It should disappear after leaving focus of the app. Know what I mean?

As far as navigation goes, it works well. I think it would work better if you could move from the upper slot (horizontal to sound profile) down to the dock again, instead of moving over to the sound profile, then down again to the dock.

At any rate, that's my input. I really like the theme though, good work...and thanks for the freebie.
    06-16-10 07:33 AM
    I can't do anything about the calendar staying. That's a theme builder issue. It's SUPPOSED to disappear right away, but doesn't in the Simulator either.
    Nothing I can do, sorry.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    06-16-10 11:48 AM
    I can't do anything about the calendar staying. That's a theme builder issue. It's SUPPOSED to disappear right away, but doesn't in the Simulator either.
    Nothing I can do, sorry.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Not entirely sure if its a theme builder issue. Did you use any custom svg's or anything like that?
    06-16-10 12:04 PM
    Yeah, but it did the same when i did it without svg. So I just left the svg in.
    06-16-10 01:13 PM
    any chance you could post the wallpaper in the screenshot? with the colored bars? really nice theme btw!
    06-16-10 03:55 PM
    Wallpaper should be on the theme already. I don't have files anymore though, sorry.
    06-16-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD