ThemeMyBerry.com wants to thank everyone who participated in the naming contest, we have picked a winner and decided to name our Codename: Berry Red theme to... Crimson Splash! Congrats go out to the TWO winners (Andy K and jncryer), for both making suggestions containing the word "crimson". Emails will be sent shortly for a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB!

Crimson Splash

- Support for Bold 97xx, Tour 96xx, Curve 89xx (Bold 9000 coming soon)
    - QuickLaunch (space) and SMS ($) shortcut keys
    - Custom battery and signal meters
    - Custom application icons
    - SearchIt support (sold separately)
    - DUAL SCREEN configuration: "Today At A Glance" and "Standard 6-Icon Dock"
    - Incorporates my new dual-screen engine for absolutely lagless screen switching!

Me and FTWrath wanted to bring you a great theme, and what's better than a great theme? A FREE great theme! This is very smooth, clean, and red (please don't ask us to make different colours!). The left-most screen is Today At A Glance, where you can preview Messages and Calendar entries full-screen, untruncated. You can also do a quick search from this screen if you have an app called SearchIt installed. From here, scroll all the way to the right to reveal your standard 6-icon bottom dock. Scroll all the way to the left to go back to the Today screen.

Although this is a free theme, please consider donating for our efforts. Not only does it keep our motivation up, but our website as well!

To download the OTA, please click HERE!

Props go out to David Lanham for making the original icons.
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 03-05-10 at 12:44 AM.
    03-05-10 12:19 AM
    Vince u are on a roll man.... No lag what so ever... Can't wait for that onyxia update... This is a great theme btw...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-05-10 12:34 AM
    Yeah I'm gonna beef up my ONYXia 4 with the code from this theme, it's gonna be fast like a Porsche =D
    03-05-10 12:36 AM
    Awesome... This is real slick man...

03-05-10 12:44 AM
    WOW yeah that is actually pretty cool lmao, never tried it yet with my own wallpaper to be honest... you've just impressed me with my own theme!
    03-05-10 12:46 AM
    WOW yeah that is actually pretty cool lmao, never tried it yet with my own wallpaper to be honest... you've just impressed me with my own theme!
    There so many walls that I could use with this theme its not even funny..lol...
    Only thing this theme is missing is the skinned notification icons like you did with XMB... that would be an awesome update... if not at least you guys offered it for free and its still hot...
    03-05-10 12:56 AM
    Mehhh, I think I'm done with this theme now. From what I can tell, it's glitch and lag-free, so I consider it a complete project. If it were premium I would probably owe skinned profile/notification icons though, that's for sure.
    03-05-10 12:59 AM
    No doubt... man
    03-05-10 01:02 AM
    Vince just sent the finished thms back over to me so I'm going to begin work on Version two, hopefully with skinned notification icons and some more customized stuff.
    Glad it's receiving a warm welcome and your version with the wallpaper looks sick!
    03-05-10 01:39 AM
    Installing now! @Vince, now your finished with "Crimson Splash", do you think you could make a version of ONYXia4Ultimate with the dual screen similar to this theme also (since your starting from scratch anyway adding the new lagless code)??? Its a PERFECT setup...Again, excellent design!
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 03-05-10 at 10:01 AM.
    03-05-10 09:28 AM
    Thanks YaBoiD we're very satisfied with how it turned out! Expect bigger ad better things!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 01:09 PM
    wow! this theme is incredible. very well done, and super polished. i'm stunned this isn't a premium. my only criticism would be user defined app screen wallpaper. would it be at all possible to make this change? as you know the current wallpaper is shown on all other screens except the app screen. thanks so much for an amazing theme! i won't be changing for awhile.

03-05-10 05:36 PM
    Very nice gentlemen!
    03-05-10 07:39 PM
    Vince just sent the finished thms back over to me so I'm going to begin work on Version two, hopefully with skinned notification icons and some more customized stuff.
    Glad it's receiving a warm welcome and your version with the wallpaper looks sick!
    Awe-some!

03-05-10 08:13 PM
    Great looking theme, I just had one question why is the sounds icon on the home screen different on the screen shots then what you get when you download the theme?
    03-05-10 08:54 PM
    Great looking theme, I just had one question why is the sounds icon on the home screen different on the screen shots then what you get when you download the theme?
    That's a very good question, I was waiting for someone to ask this. It's because I didn't like the way it looked, and was pulled from final release after those screenshots were taken.
    03-05-10 10:53 PM
    That's a very good question, I was waiting for someone to ask this. It's because I didn't like the way it looked, and was pulled from final release after those screenshots were taken.
    Ah ok lol at first I was like wtf did I download the wrong version!! Dang I like that icon it fits in with the rest of theme, oh well maybe next besides I can't complain you guys did good work and let us have it for free

03-05-10 11:01 PM
    Yeah, sorry bro =P
    03-05-10 11:04 PM
    Sick thing my man. Good good work.

03-07-10 02:52 AM
    Vince (or anyone who has successfully installed this theme),

What OS is this for? I am not able to upgrade to 5.0 on my Tour because both my BB's are corporate-issued and I don't have admin rights. (I just want to be spared the grief if I don't have the right OS to have your great new theme clothe my Tour)
    03-07-10 03:33 PM
    When you click the link to download, there's an OTA link for OS 5.0 and OS 4.7. I think you know what to do from there
    03-07-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks, dude. UDAMA, brotha.
    03-07-10 03:39 PM
    Thanks, enjoy the free theme =)
    03-07-10 03:41 PM
    Thanks boogie. Hope it worked well for you

03-08-10 12:39 PM
    nice looking theme!
    03-09-10 02:39 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD