I tried deleting and reinstalling it and it worked! Yea! Thank you!
    yay!! sometimes that does the trick
    03-09-10 06:20 PM
    After I redownloaded it I've had no issues with the SMS thing, strange lol. Thanks for the great themes, I'm always logging into your blog to see what's next!
    03-10-10 06:27 AM
    After I redownloaded it I've had no issues with the SMS thing, strange lol. Thanks for the great themes, I'm always logging into your blog to see what's next!
    Good to know!! . I have a few themes up my sleeves as long as you don't mind hidden docks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 06:48 AM
    I love this theme both colors I love teal amd pink! One of my favorites! great job u truly do have talent! That's all I got top say! Lol

03-10-10 03:19 PM
    I love your themes, any chance you will be adding purple to the color collection for the "CoquetteLove". Seriously your themes are the best :0)
    03-10-10 03:55 PM
    You seriously make the best themes ever! I am in love with all of them! And you do it so quick!! Thanks so much!
    03-10-10 08:50 PM
    Good to know!! . I have a few themes up my sleeves as long as you don't mind hidden docks!

I don't mind hidden docks at all. My only 'must have' items are weather spot, shortcuts and quicklaunch. You do great work, I'm a theme jumper - always looking for the perfect one for me. Now I rarely change them and if I do it's to one of your other themes! Thanks Bunches!
    03-11-10 06:33 AM
    Awesome theme! Got the pink one...so cute! Thanks for the great work!
    03-21-10 10:41 AM
    Girl, you have the best themes, hands down! Love the pink, the font, and your attention to detail. My personal favorite little touch of yours is the gradient cursor hehe please keep up the awesome themes :-)

03-21-10 07:27 PM
    Question: how do I make my sms messages current when they display on the home screen? Right now when my sms displayed are old and have long been opened.

I'd appreciate the help <3

03-21-10 07:30 PM
    Question: how do I make my sms messages current when they display on the home screen? Right now when my sms displayed are old and have long been opened.

I'd appreciate the help <3

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot or something?
    03-21-10 08:11 PM

Do you see where next to my sms preview display the dates read "2/26"? These are very old texts that I myself sent to my friends. I have received and sent numerous texts since these. When I get a new sms it will display at the top of the list, but the three that follow are back to the same February texts. So strange. Do you know how I can go about making the sms preview up-to-date?
    Last edited by BrittneyMona; 03-22-10 at 01:41 PM.
    03-22-10 01:13 PM
    Oh wow, I've never seen that before at all!

I can only think to uninstall and reinstall. Or make sure all text are deleted. Those aren't saved for some reason are they?

03-22-10 03:45 PM
    love it!! your awesome
    03-22-10 03:59 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD