I wanted this theme to have a clean look. So it has a pop up menu system and a hidden dock. space bar also launches quicklaunch. scrolling to the blackberry symbol pops up the menu. From there you can scroll right to the mini weather icon to pop up your actual weather icon (slot 7). Scrolling to the top of the menu to programs will launch the hidden top dock (slots 1-6).

Enjoy! Any thoughts and comments welcome

Attachment 49890

Attachment 49891

Attachment 49892

4.7 os:
    http://bit.ly/4P9A8C
    5.0 os:
    http://bit.ly/53hLRb
    12-28-09 02:27 PM
    super clean theme, will install when home and give my review, thanks and nice job
    12-28-09 02:29 PM
    I like your themes CT but I always have trouble reading the small fonts. Are your fonts for this theme adjustable?
    12-28-09 02:33 PM
    I like your themes CT but I always have trouble reading the small fonts. Are your fonts for this theme adjustable?
    yep, in this theme the fonts are user adjustable. sorry about the small fonts, it's just the way i prefer them to look.
    12-28-09 03:04 PM
    I really ike this one. Lots of function and style. Thanks CT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 03:25 PM
    Great theme CT!!
    Very fast and functional - I never have to leave my homescreen with the built in efficiencies of the menu's and QL via space key!
    It a pleasure seeing new themes from you. They are very practical and user friendly.
    12-28-09 03:38 PM
    Glad you guys are liking it!
    12-28-09 03:41 PM
    Dude that is sweet! I like how the spacebar does QL. Good work my friend
    12-28-09 03:47 PM
    I love the smaller font you use with your themes, would it be too much to ask for that version also?

12-28-09 03:55 PM
    I love the smaller font you use with your themes, would it be too much to ask for that version also?

You should be able to make it smaller in your screen/keyboard options list. i left the list screens completely default so that the fonts could be whatever you want them to be. i'm running now with my font size on 6 and it's nice and small
    12-28-09 03:58 PM
    I like this one! Its similar to a theme I made for another forum last week. Great minds think alike! Keep up the good work! I've seen other themes from you and you are good!

12-28-09 04:06 PM
    I like this one! Its similar to a theme I made for another forum last week. Great minds think alike! Keep up the good work! I've seen other themes from you and you are good!

lol thanks! out of curiosity, where did you post your theme and what's it called? i'd like to check that out!
    12-28-09 04:07 PM
    Its on pinstack .com and its called "Pinstack 2010". I have other themes here on Crackberry as well. Look for the "9of13"

12-28-09 04:23 PM
    Hey, that's pretty sweet! You must be right about great minds thinking alike lol. That scrolling dock is what i need to figure out how to make next. I never have gotten that to work right for me
    12-28-09 04:26 PM
    Very cool start menu.
    12-28-09 04:52 PM
    Friggin' sweet theme!!!

12-28-09 05:02 PM
    Hey, that's pretty sweet! You must be right about great minds thinking alike lol. That scrolling dock is what i need to figure out how to make next. I never have gotten that to work right for me
    There's a tutorial I wrote on that site and someone from here asked if the can copy and repost here and I was cool with that, that explains the "hidden dock" and its also the basis for a scrollong dock and it comes with a zip file of svg code that you copy paste and edit into the svg thru a notepad program. Feel free to check it out as it has helped many

12-28-09 05:11 PM
    Good-lookin' theme. Thanks for sharing.
    12-28-09 05:16 PM
    You are one very talented theme maker...Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us...This is a sweet theme..flows great with no lag...Thank you again..
    12-28-09 05:29 PM
    There's a tutorial I wrote on that site and someone from here asked if the can copy and repost here and I was cool with that, that explains the "hidden dock" and its also the basis for a scrollong dock and it comes with a zip file of svg code that you copy paste and edit into the svg thru a notepad program. Feel free to check it out as it has helped many

That's awesome! Ill def be checking that out! Thanks for the tip

12-28-09 07:53 PM
    If you have trouble feel free to pm. I've been called the Svg Guru on PS! Lol.

12-28-09 07:54 PM
    Lol will do! I need an svg guru from time to time!

12-28-09 07:56 PM
    Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I'm glad the menus are going over so well

12-28-09 07:57 PM
    Very nice as always!
    12-28-09 08:10 PM
    Thank You !!!!

12-28-09 10:15 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD