Finally finished the theme I've been working on called "The Blue Theme"! This time I didn't add any transitions because I think they make the theme slower for some reason. Enjoy!

OTA (4.7 & 5.0) --> http://plazmiccreations.com/Themes/B...theme_Blue.jad

Square icons instead of circles:
    OTA (4.7 & 5.0) --> Coming soon

Precision icons:
    OTA (4.7 & 5.0) --> Coming soon
    Last edited by roberjac; 11-19-09 at 10:50 PM.
    11-18-09 02:54 PM
    looks good. are these screen captures from your phone or from plazmic? for some reason whenever i make icon focus images they get squished and flattened in the menu screen and even more flat inside folders.

how did you keep yours round?
    11-18-09 02:57 PM
    Cool theme, has a very clean look
    11-18-09 04:40 PM
    I think this theme looks great, but I cant stand the Today screen or the Weather slot, otherwise I would download it.
    11-18-09 08:11 PM
    Cool theme looks really good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 08:28 PM
    Nice theme except for the icons. Stock icons would look better. Nicely done.
    11-18-09 08:38 PM
    Haven't people ever heard, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all?" Unreal how rude people can be.

Nice theme !!
    11-18-09 08:59 PM
    Nice theme except for the icons. Stock icons would look better. Nicely done.
    I'll try to get this theme and my other theme Sweetness made with the precision icons by the end of the week.

11-18-09 09:21 PM
    just curious, any difference specifically between the 4.7 and the 5.0?
    11-19-09 01:59 AM
    just curious, any difference specifically between the 4.7 and the 5.0?
    None that I'm aware of. I just compiled it for 4.7 because those with 4.7 weren't able to download the 5.0 compiled theme.

11-19-09 02:12 AM
    I LOVE the theme! A little "old school" with the retro battery/signal metres which is cool. The only thing that would be really nice is to get rid of the square focus around the icons and to use transparent top and bottom headers which will make it alot friendlier for wallpaper. Overall, I'm rocking the theme as we speak and NO ISSUES! I'm also a HUGE fan of the Precision Icons and also the default BLUE for the app screen. Can't wait for the updates
    11-19-09 08:09 AM
    this theme looks sick!! great job!
    11-19-09 08:59 AM
    Nice theme! Thanks a lot. Great job!
    11-19-09 09:07 AM
    Slick looking theme and so far it's nice and smooth (4.7 version). Dig the colors and the round icons. Almost has a 3D look on the stock wallpaper.

That said, is there any way to disable the text that stays up on the home screen for the weather slot icon? It seems to stay up regardless of cursor focus.

Great work, thanks!
    11-19-09 06:31 PM
    Ok so I've finished two other variations of this theme. In the first one I changed the icons from circles to squares. I personally like the square icon look and am using it as my current theme. The second variation is for those of you that wanted the precision icons. I've sent the two variations to the crackberry user who hosts the themes ota for me and now I'm just waiting for her to make them ota and provide me the links for download. As soon as she does I'll post the ota links.
    11-19-09 10:53 PM
    i have a couple themes that have transitions and find that the theme isn't slower. Maybe it has something to do with how much data is already on the phone? Anyway....great looking theme!!!
    11-19-09 11:17 PM
    I like the square icons. I actually like the circle ones better, but there are just too many apps that won't conform to the shape very nicely. So, the square ones work much better. Thanks!
    11-20-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD