I told you I wouldn't leave the BB theming world!! I'll still do them even though I have an Eris. Tonight at work is completely slow and I have a very minor homework week this week so I decided to theme. I will not convert these to any other devices or OS. I don't have THAT much free time...

Thanks to Notrega on CB for the idea.

I decided I wanted to keep making different versions of my colorocity themes. I really can't think of a new spectacular idea, just wanted to build off what I have already done

This is my 4th version of the colorocity series! BLANK homescreens!! The others can be found on my blog RGarling Designs

Everything else about the colorocity's are the same except your homescreen is blank and you place whatever WP you want with it. No more having to worry about matching with the theme color. Notification icons are the only things to be seen, but they will be the color of the theme.

QL spacebar shortcut and $ for SMS/MMS

Screenshot from kimmiekav1970 on Twitter using Purpleocity Blank.

5.0 Pink Download

5.0 Purple Download

5.0 Teal Download

5.0 Grey Download

5.0 Green Download

5.0 Red Download

Always do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly.

Enjoy

**I will not make any changes to these themes. They are as is!**
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:43 AM.
    04-18-10 08:00 PM
    looks sweet
    04-18-10 10:01 PM
    Loving the red...
    04-21-10 06:03 PM
    My theme OTAs are down until further notice. I am switching theme hosts and need to transfer all my themes. Please be patient! I will notify when they are back up.
    06-24-10 03:38 AM
    OTAs are working with this theme.
    06-28-10 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD