no weather slot version?

looks great...
    01-19-10 10:37 PM
    Crap, just answered my own question. I love the look of this one, but I'm running 4.7 I missed the part of it only working for 5.0 If you get a 4.7 one going, i'd love to have it.
    01-21-10 11:00 AM
    No 4.7 version
    01-21-10 12:29 PM
    No 4.7 version
    Hi, if you upgrade to the newest leak OS 5.0.0.419, you can use any 8900, 9700 or Tour theme. It works perfectly on the Sprint Tour.
    01-21-10 12:47 PM
    Crap, just answered my own question. I love the look of this one, but I'm running 4.7 I missed the part of it only working for 5.0 If you get a 4.7 one going, i'd love to have it.
    I wish I could. I have plans for a free blackcorpo v2 soon, hopefully this time I'll get all versions exported before I have issues.
    01-23-10 04:09 AM
    I wish I could. I have plans for a free blackcorpo v2 soon, hopefully this time I'll get all versions exported before I have issues.
    Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance, KSW1.
    01-23-10 11:38 AM
    Best looking I've downloaded yet. Great work!
    01-23-10 06:35 PM
    Hey KSW1,

Theme is awesome! However, I have couple of issues with BlackCorpo:

1) Calendar on homescreen displays only events that was generated using a certain 'send with' e-mail but not from other e-mails or default device. Wonder if there is any fix for that?

2) For some reason I am missing the SMS icon. Is it missing from the latest version?

Thank you.
    01-23-10 11:46 PM
    To get a SMS Icon you need to go to your message icons and open it. In there hit your BB button and go to options > Inbox Settings. At the bottom of Inbox Settings is "Other Message Types" Uncheck the SMS And MMS Box. That will seperate your SMS from going into your general messages. With 5.0 the new threaded SMS will not allow it to show in the hidden today.

About the calendar, I was not aware of this issue. But unfortunately this theme was lost and I am unable to do anymore changes to it. A new version is in the plans, as soon as I get time to get to it.

Thank you for your input, I love constructive criticism, keep it coming!
    Last edited by KSW1; 01-24-10 at 12:29 AM. Reason: I can't type
    01-24-10 12:28 AM
    Hi, if you upgrade to the newest leak OS 5.0.0.419.
    Been there done that.
    419 has to many bugs for me..one of them being screen wake up lag.

Anyway
    OP ,Your Art needs some 4.7 attention.
    01-25-10 07:28 PM
    Beautiful Theme!!! looks awesome and runs nice and smooth. thanks for the great work.
    01-25-10 09:24 PM
    never mind i found it
    Can you share where it is?
    01-26-10 09:48 AM
    Great theme you�ve made here.
    I really like it.
    I've been searching for a new Hidden Today + Weather theme fully compatible with OS 5.0
    Looks like I�ve found it.
    01-26-10 11:46 AM
    Love the theme but the font used in my email inbox is very small. And I when I try to change the font in options, it does not change the font being used there, but does increase the font size in the body of the email. All of the menu fonts continue to be small. Can you help me with this. Thanks.
    Last edited by rdlaub; 01-28-10 at 01:22 PM.
    01-28-10 01:08 PM
    Love the theme but the font used in my email inbox is very small. And I when I try to change the font in options, it does not change the font being used there, but does increase the font size in the body of the email. All of the menu fonts continue to be small. Can you help me with this. Thanks.
    That issue has been fixed with my newer themes. Unfortunately I cannot fix that issue with this theme. The .thm file was corrupted and was forever lost.
    01-29-10 12:40 PM
    That issue has been fixed with my newer themes. Unfortunately I cannot fix that issue with this theme. The .thm file was corrupted and was forever lost.
    Too bad. My aging eyes will be unable to use this Thanks anyway for a great theme.
    01-29-10 04:03 PM
    Too bad. My aging eyes will be unable to use this Thanks anyway for a great theme.
    BeLeather and Eminence are themes you should check out, if you like BlackCorpo. Lots of changes, the fonts are fixed, and the overall quality is even better.
    01-29-10 07:06 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD