this theme features a tour as the wallpaper with buttons and a weather slot to the left and a hidden side dock on the right. mainly a black and white color scheme that gives it a very business type look. space bar launches quicklaunch and it's a very smooth running theme.

enjoy! as always thoughts and suggestions welcome!
    Attachment 49237

Attachment 49238

Attachment 49239

Attachment 49240

4.7 ota:
    http://bit.ly/6btnKI
    5.0 ota:
    http://bit.ly/7Rgj6Q
    12-20-09 11:46 PM
    I use hotkeys so I don't need anything on the left dock, and I personally like more icons on my homescreen, but I must say I absolutely love this theme! I don't have a NEED for it, but its a keeper! ..... Matter of fact, I usually take everything out of the folders- I'll see if I can combine all my goodies into 4 for the right dock... Hmmmm

Edit:
    I noticed that in bbm the font is a little too big- cuts off my contacts updates. A smaller thing I noticed is that from the applications screen, my alarm clock touches the battery slightly- that no biggie, just looks a tad crowded... Not too crazy about the Blackberry wallpaper- but that's no biggie either! Lol Thanks for a great theme!
    Last edited by babytraci; 12-21-09 at 02:13 AM.
    12-21-09 01:58 AM
    Very nice & clean theme, I'll be using this for awhile, thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 04:26 AM
    I use hotkeys so I don't need anything on the left dock, and I personally like more icons on my homescreen, but I must say I absolutely love this theme! I don't have a NEED for it, but its a keeper! ..... Matter of fact, I usually take everything out of the folders- I'll see if I can combine all my goodies into 4 for the right dock... Hmmmm

Edit:
    I noticed that in bbm the font is a little too big- cuts off my contacts updates. A smaller thing I noticed is that from the applications screen, my alarm clock touches the battery slightly- that no biggie, just looks a tad crowded... Not too crazy about the Blackberry wallpaper- but that's no biggie either! Lol Thanks for a great theme!
    Yup FANTASTIC theme I have the same issue as relates to BBM, also in Profiles for example the dark font on the dark Dialogue is hard to see. Those 2 fixes (maybe a today Preview?) Would probably make this my most used theme again thank you for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 06:17 AM
    Very good job!! I love this one.
    12-21-09 10:15 PM
    awesome theme..you definitely are one of the best theme makers on here!
    12-21-09 10:50 PM
    very cool. ill have to try this one out
    12-22-09 07:10 AM
    this theme features a tour as the wallpaper with buttons and a weather slot to the left and a hidden side dock on the right. mainly a black and white color scheme that gives it a very business type look. space bar launches quicklaunch and it's a very smooth running theme.

enjoy! as always thoughts and suggestions welcome!
    Attachment 49237

Attachment 49238

Attachment 49239

Attachment 49240

4.7 ota:
    http://bit.ly/6btnKI
    5.0 ota:
    http://bit.ly/7Rgj6Q

Love this theme... really great work, theres always a but tho ;-) ... are you planning on a V2 for this? my only two requests would be the grey gradient makes some of the text hard to read, and the blackberry menu logo makes the menu icons harder to see... also the font size could be a size less...

really great job though, really smooth on the transitions.
    12-22-09 03:35 PM
    Wow I love this theme but I am having issues using it because the text is all screwed up it cuts it in half on apps and bbm etc.. Should consider a revision. Like others have said too they are places you can't see what's highlighted etc..
    12-23-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD