i made this theme

its a today+ theme with subentries of messages, 3 for calendar, 8 icons along the bottom, and 1 on the top for weather

whats cool about it is that even if you have a light background, the way the font is designed, youll still be able to read the subentries for the today icons

also, when hovering the lower icons, they slide up

so i dont know how to host these files, so whoever wants to host them, and perhaps beta test the theme for me, shoot me a pm
    08-16-09 12:18 PM
    i seem to be getting a problem where if i switch the home screen background, the application screen background also changes... any ideas?
    08-16-09 12:27 PM
    Ahh, let us know when you get your theme hosted. I would love to try it, seems like exactly what I need. Is your weather behind the banner or in front? If it's behind I find it too dark, I personally prefer it to be in front. I'll be checking back for a download!
    08-16-09 12:46 PM
    Very cool. Love the small icons, how did you do that?!?!?!?!?
    08-16-09 12:56 PM
    i put it in front, and theres a tutorial somewhere here to make smaller icons, i made one with 12 icons but that was a little much, i think 8 is perfect
    08-16-09 01:20 PM
    Can you make this a hidden today?
    08-16-09 04:22 PM
    Nice work, always appareciate people who make themes!
    08-16-09 04:28 PM
    I'd be happy to beta test. This looks like a fantastic "simple" theme that I would use!
    08-16-09 05:02 PM
    im currently looking for someone to host this, and to work out a couple of kinks

kink 1: icons dont get pushed automatically to the home screen (they do to the app screen).. this is a pain when you get messages or a new notification, the home screen icon doesnt change... also the weather icon doesnt change either

kink 2: when changing the home screen background, the app background also changes...
    08-16-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD