I downloaded the weather version, yet all I have is a calendar logo on the top right of the screen (I have teh weather network and weather bug both installed)... Is there an option somewhere that I can change? Otherwise, I love this theme
    You need to make your weather program the 7th icon on the full menu / programs screen.

If you are using BerryWeather, be sure to open its settings and change the temperature background to clear (from black).
    08-15-09 07:37 PM
    This one version works, but it only has two calendar entries. The rest are message entries. For many of us that use the BB for work, calendar entries (i.e. meetings, deadlines, etc) are 100x more important than message entries.

Please produce a calendar only version, preferably with weather. I also think you should switch back to the old style of date and time, as that looked much better.

I think your weather version is the best Tour theme yet, by far. I would just like to see it modified with four or five unselectable calendar entries below the speaker. By unselectable, I mean that moving the mouse cursor up from the toolbar should skip the calendar entries and move straight to the speaker for sound profiles. I know this is possible because many other themes do it.

I have something in the works for your set of requests...
    08-15-09 07:48 PM
    the best theme i have downloaded so far
    08-15-09 08:05 PM
    I have something in the works for your set of requests...
    Is there a Calendar Only Version? I'm asking because a post above me says that the version on the site has messages in it
    08-15-09 08:24 PM
    Original post updated with a new version that is all in! Weather Icon, Profiles Icon, and Today areas!
    08-15-09 09:26 PM
    After playing around with the worlds greatest theme, I have two recommendations... (I use the weather version, sorry for not posting before)

1. Could you make the banner size the same for the home screen and message screens/apps screen ect? It seems to get noticably smaller when you navigate away from the homescreen.

2. Is there anyway to center the date on the homescreen? If that space is reserved for icons maybe you could move those just under the top bar?

Your theme is impeccable, just wondering if you could make it LEGENDARY for me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 10:09 PM
    If it would be possible I have ther version with all the perks and love it only one thing I was wondering about is there a way u can put I to where a my calander entries stay on the screen regardless wat ixon I'm on imma keep the theme regardless but wondering if that could be done it would make this theme perfect : )
    08-15-09 10:21 PM
    Original post updated with a new version that is all in! Weather Icon, Profiles Icon, and Today areas!
    I just downloaded the new version 1.1 and it is perfect! Thank you!

08-15-09 10:25 PM
    this theme looks pretty sweet
    08-15-09 10:34 PM
    Hidden today/messages would complete this...awesome.....
    08-15-09 11:28 PM
    After playing around with the worlds greatest theme, I have two recommendations... (I use the weather version, sorry for not posting before)

1. Could you make the banner size the same for the home screen and message screens/apps screen ect? It seems to get noticably smaller when you navigate away from the homescreen.

2. Is there anyway to center the date on the homescreen? If that space is reserved for icons maybe you could move those just under the top bar?

Your theme is impeccable, just wondering if you could make it LEGENDARY for me?

also... would be willing to donate for these requests... I know your busy answering to everyones demands, but PM me or hit me up on BBM if youd like...
    08-15-09 11:31 PM
    also... would be willing to donate for these requests... I know your busy answering to everyones demands, but PM me or hit me up on BBM if youd like...
    Here is the ForeBerry Lengendary Edition
    08-16-09 12:09 AM
    Hey Ben. Nice themes. So many to choose from. Keep up the good work.
    08-16-09 12:40 AM
    Hey Ben. There is a problem with the business theme. I cannot select the icons on the bottom. Can you look into this. Such a cool theme.
    08-16-09 12:49 AM
    Hey Ben. There is a problem with the business theme. I cannot select the icons on the bottom. Can you look into this. Such a cool theme.
    Corrected and Updated to Version 1.3
    08-16-09 01:14 AM
    I have to say, your doing EXCELLENT work on these themes. Just 1 request, could you make one with just date, profile, & hidden today areas?

Last edited by YaBoiD; 08-16-09 at 02:25 AM.
    08-16-09 01:29 AM
    Omgoodness!!! Love it, but two little requests!!! (I feel so bad asking this!!!) Could you remove the text from the weathericon on the homescreen? Also, can �ou make the profile icon full size again? It seems smaller now... also, when it's highligthed, it goes back to the precision theme overlay rather than your beautiful white circle glow... Other than that, thank you so much!!!

Last edited by jumpman89; 08-16-09 at 02:47 AM.
    08-16-09 02:27 AM
    also, just so you know... I redownloaded the newer version (1.3) of the Weather/Profile version and when my phone rebooted it was back to the stock precision theme. Then, i looked in my application list and the theme was no where to be found. But when I went back to redownload, it asked me if I wanted to replace it... Nor did it show up on the themes list... may be my phone but just wanted to give you a heads up.
    08-16-09 02:50 AM
    anyone got a screen shot?
    08-16-09 02:56 AM
    Great theme man. Fantastic. If I could make a request:

Can you make a Today Plus theme with profile?

And a business version with profile but without weather?

Thanks for the hard work. A donation is on the way.

08-16-09 03:02 AM
    Maybe even a hidden today theme with profile maybe?

08-16-09 03:07 AM
    ok, maybe its just my phone, but now every theme with the profile icon up in the top left, all has a smaller icon on the homescreen and has the precision overlay... anyone else having this problem?
    08-16-09 03:34 AM
    Ummmm... the 'Extra' version just made me VERY VERY happy. Thank you.. What would anyone else want from a theme??? Best hover-over, best icon design, no lag, doesn't look ridiculous/destroy the integrity of a BB like 98% of all other themes, etc, etc, etc... Look dude, you're the man.
    08-16-09 05:25 AM
    also, just so you know... I redownloaded the newer version (1.3) of the Weather/Profile version and when my phone rebooted it was back to the stock precision theme. Then, i looked in my application list and the theme was no where to be found. But when I went back to redownload, it asked me if I wanted to replace it... Nor did it show up on the themes list... may be my phone but just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Same thing just happened to me. It shows up as v 1.3 in my applications but not in the themes section
    08-16-09 07:07 AM
    newbie question, trying to download this theme and not having any luck any instructions on how to load this to my Tour. Thanks
    08-16-09 09:50 AM
277 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD