I'm on .548.

Foppa, not sure if it matters but on the couple other themes I'm using (such as Reverie D), both the font on the homescreen and on the call screen are normal using the .548 OS. They are not huge like on Foppa17. I can post a pic if you like.

Thanks a lot.
    Could you post you wallpaper you using pls?? TIA
    03-15-10 06:57 PM
    Please don't laugh, but I wish I could update to 5.0. I don't have a new pc yet because my old dinosaur died. Have not been able to take the plunge yet. Can't do it at work. All the great themes are 5.0. Just asking. All of Foppas themes are great, but this breaks the mold. Is it possible for someone to help me get this version? May be a stupid question, but it never hearts to ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 07:01 PM
    Foppa, I'm glad to see you are still around here as frequently as you are. The reason I say this is because some themers will release a free theme and get it tweaked to perfection, then roll out and usually do not come back...
    03-15-10 07:05 PM
    Foppa, not sure if it matters but on the couple other themes I'm using (such as Reverie D), both the font on the homescreen and on the call screen are normal using the .548 OS. They are not huge like on Foppa17. Thanks a lot.
    Hmmmm. I'm using all default fonts, which avoids other issues. Not sure what to do here. I'll look around.

Foppa, I'm glad to see you are still around here as frequently as you are. The reason I say this is because some themers will release a free theme and get it tweaked to perfection, then roll out and usually do not come back...
    Thanks, SD. I probably need to find a balance between staying away and trying to release every variation requested.
    03-15-10 07:31 PM
    notice something else , you have the old notifications in this theme . the one where the bbm notification and the sms/mms notification look almost the same , looks like the first set of 5.0 notifications
    03-15-10 07:33 PM

Thanks, SD. I probably need to find a balance between staying away and trying to release every variation requested.
    Anytime. You do a great job theming and make this place a lot more interesting, that's for sure. Keep doing your thing, we definitley apprieciate it...
    03-15-10 07:35 PM
    Hmmmm. I'm using all default fonts, which avoids other issues. Not sure what to do here. I'll look around.
    I guess it could be that the other themes are not using defaults. (Which OS are you running now by the way?).
    03-15-10 07:37 PM
    Nice theme - as ever for Foppa. But didn't really like the bluey-black app screen background. Would have preferred standard plain app background.

Otherwise theme looks great.

03-15-10 08:32 PM
    Great theme! It would be perfect if you added transitions and transparent menus. Something to consider...

03-15-10 08:46 PM
    Could you post this wallpaper??...TIA
    No problem

03-15-10 08:58 PM
    thanks foppa! your best yet!!

03-15-10 08:59 PM
    Using this now and I have to say, this one is a keeper! Well done!

03-15-10 09:09 PM
    Version 1.1 is now posted using the same links as the OP. Updates/fixes:

-- "y" key opens profiles instead of clock
    -- transparent menus
    -- reduced font size on call screens and home screen
    -- network added to app screen / call screen
    -- Bruce K's "3G font" replaces 1XEV (although, I'm curious to see if this 3G fix conflicts with other 3G fixes)

Let me know if I missed something.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 03-15-10 at 09:56 PM.
    03-15-10 09:16 PM
    Which OS are you running now by the way?.
    Right now I"m on mrbracht's 484/497/545 on BBhybrids
    03-15-10 09:23 PM
    Can you spruce up a tour 4.7 version before you go to bed, please

03-15-10 09:23 PM
    Version 1.1 is now posted using the same links as the OP. Updates/fixes:

-- "y" key opens profiles instead of clocl
    -- transparent menus
    -- reduced font size on call screens and home screen
    -- network added to app screen / call screen
    -- Bruce K's "3G font" replaces 1XEV (although, I'm curious to see if this 3G fix conflicts with other 3G fixes)

Let me know if I missed something.
    This version works great! I love all of the additions. Nothing missing unless you want to add transitions
    03-15-10 09:48 PM
    Love the 1.1 updates but still prefer the default app and call screen wallpapers

03-15-10 09:49 PM
    If you decide to add transitions please please make it a seperate version so us non-transition users can still enjoy this great theme

03-15-10 09:50 PM
    Foppa, just FYI - the 3G works fine. I have Driphter's hybrid that includes the 3G, and there is no issue so far.
    03-15-10 09:53 PM
    [/QUOTE]

This is gorgeous, can I possibly get a copy of this wallpaper?
    03-15-10 09:55 PM

This is gorgeous, can I possibly get a copy of this wallpaper?
    Wallpaper? I wanna know when I can get a tee time!
    03-15-10 10:00 PM
    Can you spruce up a tour 4.7 version before you go to bed, please
    Just this once:

Foppa17 Clear for 4.7 OTA

Foppa17 Today for 4.7 OTA
    03-15-10 10:01 PM
    This one is staying on my list of themes for a while just as 14 stood the test of time. Great job, thanks for your continued effort to please us all. Thank you and God bless you.

03-15-10 10:03 PM
    Wallpaper? I wanna know when I can get a tee time!
    haha, i know right...gotta love Pebble Beach!

03-15-10 10:06 PM
    If you decide to add transitions please please make it a seperate version so us non-transition users can still enjoy this great theme
    I plan to leave this without transitions. Call it old school.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 10:19 PM
337 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD