foppa can you please fix the network indicator to show EDGE also? because when I'm in no 3G coverage area, it just displays a G next to the signal. hope you can fix this little problem. thanks.
    08-19-10 04:44 AM
    foppa can you please fix the network indicator to show EDGE also? because when I'm in no 3G coverage area, it just displays a G next to the signal. hope you can fix this little problem. thanks.
    +1

already awesome and loving it so far!! (1 day)
    08-20-10 04:50 AM
    Foppa17 has been updated with a smaller font so that the date fits. Below is a screen shot with what I think is the longest date.

I also set the network font back to the default. No more 3G for those in the US.

09-01-10 10:01 PM
    I also set the network font back to the default. No more 3G for those in the US.
    thanks foppa, this and foppa 19 are the only themes on my 9700! job very well done!
    09-02-10 11:28 AM
    The homescreen calendar button no longer works. Has the icon positiom changed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 03:54 PM
    Really nice theme!!
    Last edited by aharv612; 09-02-10 at 05:39 PM.
    09-02-10 05:13 PM
    The homescreen calendar button no longer works. Has the icon positiom changed?
    Which version? Everything looks OK in the simulator and I checked Foppa17 Clear on my phone. The time is the calendar and clock buttons.
    09-02-10 07:17 PM
    Which version? Everything looks OK in the simulator and I checked Foppa17 Clear on my phone. The time is the calendar and clock buttons.
    I am referring to the user defined application which is accessed by clicking the date on the bottom of the screen. I'm sorry for describing it incorrectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 07:28 PM
    I am referring to the user defined application which is accessed by clicking the date on the bottom of the screen. I'm sorry for describing it incorrectly.
    No worries. I see what happened. I started using slot 13, but the OP and original release used slot 7. Sorry for the change, but slot 13 is easier to be consisitent across clear and weather. versions.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 09-02-10 at 08:30 PM.
    09-02-10 08:24 PM
    Foppa, first thanks for the theme. I was a theme wh0re for a while but now your different versions are the only ones I use.

I have a weather app but don't like downloading the version with weather slot since I like showing off wallpaper. I just got Foppa 17 clear and love it. Right now but one of my top user defined icons is my Berryweather. I have it in the slot so that it is the one application that appears on the lock screen. Any idea if the theme is set to where the weather symbol will update while in the lock screen on the Foppa 17 clear the way it would automatically update from the home screen user defined icons when its not locked?
    09-27-10 03:47 PM
    +1 on being a theme addict. I can't count just how many I've loaded over the past few months. I keep coming back to yours, though. I bounce between 17, 19, and 20, all with the hidden today.

I've searched this thread and have not yet found anybody asking for a version of 17 without the battery indicator (like you have done for 20). The new version of Meterberry has a battery charge icon for the notification area, and I'd like to have something else in the position you currently use for the battery indicator. Possibly the bluetooth, GPS, and WiFi indicators could go there, activated by an ON/OFF toggle to alternate with the battery indicator?

Great work!
    10-03-10 03:07 PM
    Have tried all of your themes...still can't figure out which one I like best! Thanks
    10-19-10 07:49 AM
337 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD