UPDATED 2/17/10 - ADDED TRANSITIONS

By request I have updated the lock screen to show the clock. I also was able to get the weather app icon to show on the lock screen as well. The weather app is the 7th icon.

I have updated virtually all the icons and added custom icons for the folders.

I have also added an OTA link for the 9700 Bold running 5.0 software.

I added custom icons for messages (gator envelope), SMS/MMS (football) and Browser along with a custom home screen icon and even an animated gator chomp for the hourglass, just to name a few.

Theme has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice and the spacebar is also a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

Screen Shots:

OTA Links

With Hidden Today
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

With Hidden Today AND Transitions
    OS4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

Without Today/Hidden Today
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

Without Today/Hidden Today WITH Transitions
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    9700 5.0

If you enjoy this theme, please consider a donation:

Be sure to check out my Blackblerry Theme Blog for all my themes
    Last edited by jcarley0830; 02-28-10 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Update
    12-29-09 09:19 PM
    Awesome, going to download it right now!
    12-29-09 09:27 PM
    Initial impression is very favorable! You did a damn fine job. I'll report back tomorrow on whether any bugs pop up, but for now I am liking this one a lot!

I love the little animated Gator head "busy" indicator.
    Last edited by anthromatt; 12-29-09 at 09:56 PM.
    12-29-09 09:53 PM
    Well after a system crash and OTA hosting issues, I have finally completed a Florida Gators theme for all you loyal fans!! Thanks for all your patience. This is only my second theme, so please let me know if there are any issues.

I have to give thanks to Kamilli0n for sharing his KDE Crystal 9630 .thm files as most of the icons used are from his theme. I added custom icons for messages (gator envelope), SMS/MMS (football) and Browser along with a custom home screen icon and even an animated gator chomp for the hourglass, just to name a few.

Theme has hidden today, all icons are customizable with the 7th being for the weather app of your choice and the spacebar is also a shortcut for either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe.

Screen Shots:

OTA Links
    OS 4.7
    OS 5.0
    Would you be willing to make a Nebraska Cornhuskers theme in the same style? I would be glad to pay for it. Thx in advance!
    12-30-09 07:03 AM
    This is an awesome theme. The only thing I wish is that the outgoing call screen would be better if it was a little lighter so you can see tebow clearly. BUt really good theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 08:20 AM
    Great work. About the only thing I can find to complain about is that the text in some menus is too big to be seen. Otherwise I love it. I have seen the menu/text size issue on themes I have paid for, so I am certainly not going to quibble over minor details on a free theme that don't impact about 90% of what I do with my phone.

Gator theme notwithstanding, it's just a nice, quick theme overall. Hidden today, QL spacebar shortcut, weather slot. Perfect! Good work jcarley...just in time for the Sugar Bowl!
    Last edited by anthromatt; 12-30-09 at 12:02 PM.
    12-30-09 11:56 AM
    I noticed the font size issue as well only with QuickLaunch. I'm not really sure what the issue is, as the fonts and sizes are identical to what I used on my first theme, KDE Vortex, and there is no issues at all with this theme.

I will see if I can figure anything out.

Thanks for the feedback.
    12-30-09 12:24 PM
    my cousin is going to *love this theme! He's getting a BlackBerry in Jan so i'll definitely be saving the link for him!

12-30-09 12:28 PM
    I have been using this theme for a day and half and am loving it! Awesome job!

12-31-09 12:53 PM
    Even though I am a Hurricane fan, I have to give props. Great work
    12-31-09 06:22 PM
    Having a Sugar Bowl party...My iPhone and Droid having buddies are frantically searching for something similar for their phones...As the Tebow show goes on in the Superdome, your theme may have just sold 2 more Crackberries for RIM
    01-01-10 10:07 PM
    Is anyone able to get to the links above???? They timeout for me.
    01-06-10 05:10 PM
    They worked for me on Monday evening when I upgraded from 4.7 to 5.0 and re-downloaded the theme.
    01-06-10 05:20 PM
    Mine keeps failing also when I try to download.
    01-07-10 08:11 AM
    It appears the site I host my OTA files is down. This happens sporadically. Try again in a day or so and hopefully it will be up.
    01-07-10 11:57 AM
    OK, will do. Theme looks great, looking forward to downloading.
    01-07-10 05:07 PM
    Looks like the OTA site is back up. The download links should work now. Let me know if they aren't.
    01-07-10 06:56 PM
    Yes, it downloaded fine but will not work. I have V5.0 on my curve. I think it might be a problem with the new OS.
    01-08-10 11:03 PM
    Yes, it downloaded fine but will not work. I have V5.0 on my curve. I think it might be a problem with the new OS.
    Do Tour themes usually work on a Curve?
    01-09-10 08:26 AM
    I know some tour themes work on the Bold 9700, but I'm not sure about the curve. If it's an older curve 8300, I would say no, but again I'm not sure about the newer curve.
    01-09-10 03:46 PM
    Hi I have a curve 8330 and I was wondering if u could make a florida gator theme for my phone. I really like this theme I wish I had a tour haha
    Thanks
    01-12-10 11:34 PM
    Hi I have a curve 8330 and I was wondering if u could make a florida gator theme for my phone. I really like this theme I wish I had a tour haha
    Thanks
    I will look into it and let you know. Sounds like you need to upgrade!
    01-14-10 11:35 AM
    I have a 8330 Curve and would LOVE a Gator theme.. PLEASE..
    01-14-10 04:05 PM
    This theme is smooth I downloaded it today it run's real smooth only bug I saw was that if someone sends you a text it will show up two text icon's but that really ain't nothing this theme is off the chain!!!! Thanks for bringing the swamp to my tour!!!

01-15-10 07:01 PM
    This theme is smooth I downloaded it today it run's real smooth only bug I saw was that if someone sends you a text it will show up two text icon's but that really ain't nothing this theme is off the chain!!!! Thanks for bringing the swamp to my tour!!!

I've been using this theme for like a month now and there's no bug like that. It must be your settings that either u have your boxes combined or you have it set to notify you both in your sms inbow and your messages inbox.

01-16-10 06:45 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD