New theme is nice. But Glossy takes the cake!
    11-27-09 10:36 AM
    like it very much for industrial.. can you make the glossy one to be like industrial with icons on main screen?
    i will donate for several request of mine, or even buy it:
    1. signal strength position going up for 2-3 mm.
    2. add 2 more icons for main screen (may be you can reduce the font of icons) and icons on main menu getrid of black transparant block behind the icons.
    3. table screen under the icons, make it wider adn not so tall. so u can position the icons more lower and have same level as the battery icon.
    4. the background that the themes use not lock if u go to menu (so if i change wallpaper, i can see wallpaper if i go to menu)
    5. transitions that themes used, please make it softer and not just transition going up or down but please use fade smoothly or just like fade in if you want enter some menu or app and fade out when you want exit menu or app.
    6. in bb messenger, if you want to search someone name, i cant see the text i wrote. please change the color.
    7. the font of text is custom based on bb font.
    8. the last is, when you had a window menu. i see the text is wrote "...." not "yes" or anything.
    please PM me if you can do this for me? i will sure to donate you some money. thanks ps.
    11-27-09 07:53 PM
    I love both themes and im using them both. One thing I noticed about the industrial theme though is with the 4 icons on the main screen. The first icon is fine but the last 3 have the shadowing around them. Would it be possible to remove the shadowing from the last 3? Thanks a lot!
    11-28-09 11:10 AM
    New theme is nice. But Glossy takes the cake!
    Agreeeeeeeeeee Lovin' the Glossy Industrial. Wallpaper rocks and you have a few icons for good measure. A small increase in font size (on Options menu and advanced Options. The size for other menus is perfect) would be a welcome addition. Also noticed quite a bit of space on sms and messages screen between date and first message. Homescreen is showing through. Great, great work and still rockin' this beauty
    Last edited by kooratz; 11-29-09 at 07:12 PM. Reason: addition feedback
    11-28-09 02:44 PM
    I'm still loving this them. freaking great. A couple requests, if you are still working on this theme:

1) Allow custom wallpaper to show on icon & lock screens. But still include the same original wallpaper as default, which fits the theme great.
    2) I would prefer not to have the gap in the message screen above the messages (where GPS/alarm/etc. indicators are), but not that big of deal. I don't know if there's room for those icons anywhere else anyway.

Other than that this this is very very very nice. So complete. And soooo freaking fast. It definitely feels like the fastest theme I've tried. I put the sounds (profiles) icon as the second homescreen icon (the selectable one) and it's perfect. I like how every thing fits on the homescreen.
    12-01-09 01:22 PM
    Currently using Industrial. Nice theme, reminds me of Tranquility. I'd have purchased that but I'm not sure if you're still active or around as seen by the infamous Foreberry thread.

Some things that I've noticed (that perhaps should be fixed) in Industrial:

The home screen looks weird having one non-shadowed icon and three shadowed icons. I'd suggest either having all or none.

On the incoming call screen, the person's name and his/her picture overlap each other. The person's phone number is slightly misaligned (or properly aligned and the top name off) to the right. Minor display issue but an issue nonetheless.

The white text is great when there's a black background, but when using the Facebook app white on white is rough on the eyes.
    12-02-09 04:18 AM
    The only small issue I have noticed - most buttons show up with the '...' do to the font being a bit too big/bold.
    I agree. I can't see any other Quicklaunch menu items.

In fact, all menu items are ...

I LOVE this theme, could you change the font for menu items to make them visible????

Your help and theme making abilities are incredible!!!
    12-02-09 08:50 AM
    If the font issue is fixed (annoying) this will be the best theme out there.....

As usual his themes are the best and run smooth as silk.
    12-03-09 08:45 AM
    Forgot to mention in Industrial:

QuickLaunch is fine when it's on the right side, but with this theme I prefer it on the left to be able to see the time and what not. When QL is on the left side, when scrolling the right part of the box that pops up goes missing and the green focus doesn't follow as you scroll up and down the menu.

Just a heads up.
    12-04-09 02:49 AM
    Very nice theme. Between this theme and my new white houseing its like i have a brand new phone.
    12-04-09 12:05 PM
    Love this theme, using it exclusively. However, the font issue is getting kind of annoying. Is there any chance of an update?
    12-08-09 08:56 AM
    like it very much for industrial.. can you make the glossy one to be like industrial with icons on main screen?
    i will donate for several request of mine, or even buy it:
    1. signal strength position going up for 2-3 mm.
    2. add 2 more icons for main screen (may be you can reduce the font of icons) and icons on main menu getrid of black transparant block behind the icons.
    3. table screen under the icons, make it wider adn not so tall. so u can position the icons more lower and have same level as the battery icon.
    4. the background that the themes use not lock if u go to menu (so if i change wallpaper, i can see wallpaper if i go to menu)
    5. transitions that themes used, please make it softer and not just transition going up or down but please use fade smoothly or just like fade in if you want enter some menu or app and fade out when you want exit menu or app.
    6. in bb messenger, if you want to search someone name, i cant see the text i wrote. please change the color.
    7. the font of text is custom based on bb font.
    8. the last is, when you had a window menu. i see the text is wrote "...." not "yes" or anything.
    please PM me if you can do this for me? i will sure to donate you some money. thanks ps.
    Not a bad list for 9 posts
    12-08-09 09:50 PM
    Not a bad list for 9 posts
    hei dont be sarcastic dude..
    i'm willing to buy the theme that i request thoo.

but its a great list i think for all of you..
    12-09-09 07:41 PM
    bump for a great theme!
    12-27-09 04:24 PM
    Downloading now..........will let you know how I like it.

Thanks for posting
    12-28-09 09:53 AM
    Just downloaded both versions for my 9700, working great so far! Really like the concept, thanks for the effort you put into this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 03:14 AM
    Best Theme i LOVE it. Works great on my Tour
    01-19-10 11:06 AM
    Minor problems!

Device is Tour with OS 5.0.0.419

Dialogues are not centered inside of buttons.
    When adding folders, when folder name is entered text is garbled.
    Font size in menus is a bit too small. Any way to have it user adjustable?

Otherwise, great theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 12:01 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD