I was playing with the Pearl Flip today and It only had 2 and neither were a Today theme. It was the same 2 that was on the 8900 simulator I have on my computer. I really would like to have a Today theme.
    06-28-09 06:50 PM
    I was playing with the Pearl Flip today and It only had 2 and neither were a Today theme. It was the same 2 that was on the 8900 simulator I have on my computer. I really would like to have a Today theme.

probably not right off the bat..

keep in mind the today theme is created by someone else..
    06-28-09 06:52 PM

Dang. Well when anyone finds good ones let me know.
    06-28-09 07:16 PM
    My Pearl has a dimension today theme that came preinstalled. It is the theme that I use, and I hope it is on the Tour as well. The other themes just seem to waste valuable screen space with nothing.
    06-28-09 07:17 PM

exactly...there will probably be a ton of themes made for the tour right after release. i'm sure this is going to be a popular device.
    06-28-09 07:23 PM
    My Pearl has a dimension today theme that came preinstalled. It is the theme that I use, and I hope it is on the Tour as well. The other themes just seem to waste valuable screen space with nothing.
    Ya my friends Curve and my Dad's 8830 has that too i think. But the new Pearl Flip, 8900 curve, and the Tour run that newer look, which doesn't seem to have a Today theme pre-installed.
    06-28-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD