Awesome themes! I DL the purple one (spirit) and I noticed it doesn't change to purple when you scroll over things, when its "highlighted" I guess you could say in sms or contacts or anything like in the pic. I DL zen 4.7. It would be cool if you can change it, but no worries.

P.S.The penguin is so cute =)
    did you do a battery pull? i swear that i didn't change anything and it's purple on mine and i downloaded it again right from the link.
    02-24-10 11:08 PM
    I did do a batt pull and uninstalled it and DLed it again. It still highlights in the blue color Verizon has on the default themes, but its not big deal. I still like it better than any of the other themes I've tried.
    02-25-10 02:55 AM
    Hmmm... Well there are some things that will remain blue but the message and menu highlights should be purple. I'll check the theme file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 08:54 AM
    I would be interested in a 'smoke' version too. Sometimes the simplicity of black and white is beautiful! I'll PM you some walls.
    02-27-10 11:26 AM
    rgarling,

Thanks for the wonderful themes and the help in the past. I've been running all the 4.7 themes over the past few weeks and really love them. The only one thing I wish you could address is the lack of an indicator for charging (as Namji pointed out). I plugged my Blackberry into a wall charger once (not knowing it was accidentally unplugged at the wall jack) and did not know it was not charging until it was too late.

Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!
    02-28-10 08:19 PM
    rgarling,

Thanks for the wonderful themes and the help in the past. I've been running all the 4.7 themes over the past few weeks and really love them. The only one thing I wish you could address is the lack of an indicator for charging (as Namji pointed out). I plugged my Blackberry into a wall charger once (not knowing it was accidentally unplugged at the wall jack) and did not know it was not charging until it was too late.

Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!
    Oh no! That's not good at all. Let me see if I can change the battery indicator to something easier.
    02-28-10 08:25 PM
    the water battery meter has been changed to one that shows when charging!
    03-02-10 10:27 PM
    the water battery meter has been changed to one that shows when charging!
    Thanks so much! Could you also apply that to the water zen one as I use that one the most.
    03-02-10 10:31 PM
    Thanks so much! Could you also apply that to the water zen one as I use that one the most.
    both themes have it updated the zen files just uploaded so you are good to go!
    03-02-10 10:37 PM
    both themes have it updated the zen files just uploaded so you are good to go!
    thanks! you're the best!

you may eventually want to update all the other themes with the change as this issue may come up for others down the road.

keep up the awesome work. i can't wait to see what you come out with next.
    03-02-10 10:50 PM
    thanks! you're the best!

you may eventually want to update all the other themes with the change as this issue may come up for others down the road.

keep up the awesome work. i can't wait to see what you come out with next.
    i did see, i built the themes on the tour platform and the 5.0 version can be used on the 8900 and 9700. they're updated
    03-02-10 11:32 PM
    I've been running the crystalberry fire theme pretty exclusively and just decided to get the others. Fantastic work. I especially love the way scrolling works with the weather slot. You have made a theme junkie berry happy. My only complaint might be the existence of the sounds profile widget on the home screen (I don't personally change sound profiles very often) but that's something I have to put up with in any theme I use. Keep up the great work!
    04-01-10 01:58 PM
    wow thank you!
    04-01-10 07:32 PM
    Looks great! Thank you!

04-02-10 06:47 AM
    The no homescreen 5.0 link for the water theme isn't working

04-02-10 01:52 PM
    I love this theme so much- thank you for creating it and making it free But I'm having a slight problem/am confused...

I updated my blackberry to OS 5.0 today and I downloaded the corresponding 5.0 theme then rebooted my blackberry. When I scroll over the SMS and MMS widget, SMS messages that I have already read are displayed... is this supposed to happen? I thought that only my unread SMS and MMS messages were supposed to be displayed by scrolling over this icon
    04-05-10 02:38 AM
    I love this theme so much- thank you for creating it and making it free But I'm having a slight problem/am confused...

I updated my blackberry to OS 5.0 today and I downloaded the corresponding 5.0 theme then rebooted my blackberry. When I scroll over the SMS and MMS widget, SMS messages that I have already read are displayed... is this supposed to happen? I thought that only my unread SMS and MMS messages were supposed to be displayed by scrolling over this icon
    Do you mean for hidden today? I have no control over what your phone shows for that. I just add the today area so hidden today can be shown when scrolled over.

Have you tried a battery pull? I'm not sure what would fix that..
    04-05-10 02:44 AM
    I am not sure why the links aren't working for the water no icon homescreen. i re-uploaded them so they should be working now..
    04-05-10 02:48 AM
    sweet thanks
    04-05-10 09:38 AM
    5 versions: water, fire,earth,spirit and air

each version has 2 versions
    1. Zen hidden today with weather slot
    2. No icon homescreen with weather slot

specs:
    1. Free
    2. Respective colors throughout the themes. (including unread message icons in the banners)
    3. Ql spacebar shortcut and $ is the sms shortcut
    4. Tux the linux penguin is the unread message notifier - he is a different color for each theme!!
    5. User customizable fonts within the theme but the main font is the color of the theme itself.
    6. User customizable icons on the homescreen.
    7. Wallpapers can be changed to whatever you wish and the lock screen will be your wallpaper.

Icons were found on crystalxp.net - graphics & windows customization under "crystal project". There were almost 500 to choose from!

(water-blue, earth-green, fire-orange, spirit-purple, air-yellow)

crystalberry water

zen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

no icon homescreen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

crystalberry fire
    zen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

no icon homescreen
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

crystalberry earth
    zen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

no icon homescreen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

crystalberry spirit
    zen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

no icon homescreen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

crystalberry air

zen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

no icon homescreen:
    ota 5.0
    ota 4.7

feedback and or screenshots are appreciated! Thanks :d
    very nice themes
    09-25-10 12:25 PM
    your awesome! love your themes!
    09-27-10 06:54 PM
    Hello ,
    I tried to Download the Ice theme but the link is there but it takes me to a page that says the website isn't available.
    Is there any way to fix this as I would love to try out your theme.

Mike
    09-28-10 03:00 PM
    I love your themes and tried to download water or fire, but am getting a timeout error on my BB. Are you doing something to the themes? Would love to download if they are still available. Thanks!
    09-28-10 03:57 PM
    I also would love to download your themes but I get a "time out" error msg too. Let us know when they're back up and running - I can't wait

09-28-10 09:51 PM
199 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD