This theme has been updated since last release.

The theme is based on my favorite color blue, donuts and a combination of icons that follow a blue gray color scheme.

Crispy Cream has Donuts with frosting that changes colors with each profile.

Features:
    1. 6 customizable applications on bottom of Home screen
    2. 1 customizable application on the top right. The text is set to always on so this would be a good place for your weather application or MeterBerry.
    3. Profiles icon (doughnut) located on top banner of home screen.
    4. Hotkeys
    a. Spacebar � QuickLaunch (QuickLaunch is a 3rd party application that is not supplied with this Theme)
    b. $ - SMS/MMS
    c. * - BB Music Player
    5. The Home Screen Wallpaper flows through - If you change the wallpaper it will replace the Home and Lock screens.
    6. Screen Transitions
    7. Custom Power Meter and Signal Meter
    8. Custom Icons for the majority of BB applications (The author of these icons varies, but I was not the author or creator of any of the icons. If you would like additional information on any of the icons, please PM me and I will provide the details.)
    9. Hidden Today feature (2nd - 5th application slots navigate up to Today Area.)
    10. Theme has only been tested on 4.7. Not tested with 5.0.
    11. You can use the default BB shortcuts to assist you with easy navigation to your apps on this theme or any theme.

Please consider a donation, if you like this theme:

4.7 OTA Links (V0)
    Crispy Cream 4.7

5.0 OTA (V0)
    Crispy Cream 5.0

The fine print� I am not a professional theme builder. I take no responsibility for anything this theme may do to your BB. It was created using Theme Builder from RIM so everything should be fine.
    03-29-10 06:15 PM
    Wow!!!!this awesome thanks!!!!!
    03-29-10 06:44 PM
    Like the originality!
    03-29-10 06:45 PM
    Here are some other screen shots with different walls...

I can post walls if requested.

03-30-10 12:32 PM
    nice wallpapers!!can you post some?thanks.
    03-30-10 01:17 PM
    Here you are...

03-30-10 04:17 PM
    Nice work! I like the icons and the doughnuts as profiles. Quirky in a cool way.

However, the fonts are a tad big for the menus. Perhaps, if you take it down to the default size, it'd fit better.

Again, good job!
    03-31-10 11:51 AM
    This has been eluding me for some time now...

I see the oversized fonts once in a while and haven't been able to pinpoint it. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like on my Tour running 5.0.

I don't recall changing any font sizes in this theme, just the color of some... I have even compared the font settings to the defaults for a new theme in Theme builder. They appear to be the same.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Nice work! I like the icons and the doughnuts as profiles. Quirky in a cool way.

However, the fonts are a tad big for the menus. Perhaps, if you take it down to the default size, it'd fit better.

Again, good job!
    03-31-10 01:36 PM
    Hmm. That's interesting. Maybe it's to do with the fact that I'm using a Bold 9700? And my font is set at 8, which is a size smaller than what you have. But that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

Ah well. Hope someone can provide some clues.
    04-01-10 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD