CrimsonBerry Hidden Dock w/Hidden Today, Yeah it's true.
This one too is by request sort of. I was asked to make a few improvements to the original file and I am quite please with what I came up with. Hopefully some of you will be as well.
Phone Screen (both are similar)
FEATURES INCLUDED IN THIS THEME
Spacebar launches QuickLaunch
0 key launches camera
$ key launches SMS/MMS
* Custom battery with percentages
* Custom Signal meter
* Customizable font sizes on most screens ( Yeah I figured out how to let the end user set this)
* Full resolution images on all screens.
* Virtually no lag whatsoever
* One customizable icons (weatherslot to a few of you)on the homescreen Hidden dock on the homescreen by scrolling down to minimize
it and up to open it. When the dock is visible and you scroll up again, your hidden today is visible and selectable from any position in the dock. Simply load your calendar or mail icons in any position and they work just fine. When you're done, scoll down to get back to the dock and down again to
* Scroll to the right to get to the homescreen icon. ( may have to adjust your trackball sensitivity just a bit to suit your needs if it's too responsive.)
* Homescreen icon that is visible will be in position one on the app screen. 2-7 will be the icons in the hidden today.
* Transitions from all screens
Remember if you have problems to do a battery pull."If god dropped acid, would he see people?"
- 05-12-10, 06:56 AM #4
I performed a battery pull but there is still no icon selector on the homesceen, I can't tell which icon I have selected. I know u centered the today text but I would rather it be aligned to the left to show more info, there is a huge space after the date ... Wanna use as much realestate on that little screen as possible. The hidden dock is not important to me and maybe a version without one, I would just be keeping your wallpaper, I keep minimizing it by accident ... This theme is on its way !!!! Great job ... As I am typing this my cursor is red too, nice touch on all the customizations.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 05-12-10, 11:29 AM #7
the hidden dock def takes this theme to the next level but as others have noted there is no icon highlight for the dock so you can't tell which icon you're on unless you wait for the text... if that can be updated, it would make a big diff...Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10 STL100-3 on 10.2.1.xxxx! ?? ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.
Noted to this point. Let me see what I can do over the weekend about the highlight on the dock. I will also make sure I didn't screw something up on the dock but mine seems to be working. That doesn't mean it's dead on right though.
Tone, I'll look at that too.
Thanks for the input folks, I thought I had it all worked out but apparently I don't. Bear with me again please."If god dropped acid, would he see people?"