UPDATE: Dec/05/09 Premium Docked Version now available here : Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

UPDATE 4: Nov/15/09 theme selection problem fixed
    UPDATE 3: Nov/14/09 Added alarm indicator, sms/mms box is separated from messages box, message selection changed to match theme
    UPDATE 2: Nov/11/09 Fixed incall and inbound call font issues, menu sizes back to normal (better big than small)
    UPDATE 1: Nov/11/09 Added focus on icons, quicklaunch with spacebar, mini-menu size adjusted

This is my very first theme i have ever made.
    That is why I'm putting this one out there for free, till i learn how to make them more complex.
    This one is a lot more simple then other themes but still looks great.
    Allows you to have one icon on your homescreen, whatever you want.

QuickLaunch:
    QuickLaunch is enabled with a shortcut. To use quicklaunch just press space bar.
    Ohh....and if anyone comes back saying it is difficult to read QL due to the color scheme....tell them to change the menu item color from default to white.
    Wallpapers:
    Theme friendly wallpapers are available here (Thanks to BlastTyrant):
    http://campusbookster.com/wap/

Any suggestions/comments are welcome.
    Check the video out for the transitions for the menu.
    (ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE 8900/9700: check the appropriate forum)

Donations:

1$ would be nice
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9625357

Screenshots:

Video:

Download:
    OTA Link:
    Click Here

Barcode:
    Scan this using BBM, it'll take you directly to the download.
    Last edited by shankeith; 12-05-09 at 11:10 AM. Reason: 9700, blackberry, ota, theme, 9600
    11-10-09 07:05 PM
    AWESOME theme!!!!!!
    I have never seen the screen / menu transition like that-very cool. I've experienced no lag at all. This beta works very well.
    Thank you.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-10-09 07:43 PM
    i love this theme!!!! and i like the wallpaper...cam you guys PIN it to me?
    11-10-09 08:04 PM
    This theme & transitions are GREAT. & the barcode really helped too. Keep up the good work!! & IMO, if you could leave the Menu screen as default itd be better, because I cant really tell what I'm highlighting.

EDIT: The transitions are WONDERFUL. Very fast, no laggy and makes the phone more lively.
    Last edited by SEVEN1FO; 11-10-09 at 08:33 PM.
    11-10-09 08:25 PM
    Holy crap, this is radical. Were you like at the developer's conference or something
    You could totally take the default 9630 precision zen theme and just add all these animations to everything- that would rule
    11-10-09 08:27 PM
    Wow this is very cool. I downloaded the Theme Suite 5.0 earlier, but have barely had any time to look at it.

I didn't know you could use the BBM barcodes like this for links! How cool is that?!?

With Home Screen Dialing set Off and QuickLaunch to navigate easily, this theme is a great clean-looking option.

I have one suggestion: navigating the Icon Screen gave me a headache. You really need an icon focus. I personally love the standard 5.0 blue "rounded square" for this. Any chance of an update with some kind of Icon focus/highlight?
    11-10-09 09:12 PM
    Holy crap, this is radical. Were you like at the developer's conference or something
    You could totally take the default 9630 precision zen theme and just add all these animations to everything- that would rule
    the new theme builder 5.0 allows you to make transitions like this. get ready you will see transitions like this and others coming out in themes very soon
    11-10-09 09:15 PM
    This is defineatly my new favorite theme!

11-10-09 09:37 PM
    +1 on the navigation. Love the theme and the transitions, but navigating is tricky without a focus.
    11-10-09 09:55 PM
    HOLY MOSES!!!! This is total sweetness. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what continues to pop up with the new theme builder.
    11-10-09 10:06 PM
    the new theme builder 5.0 allows you to make transitions like this. get ready you will see transitions like this and others coming out in themes very soon
    I'm gonna do it. Perfect 5.0 9630 precision zen theme with the bottom dock and with transitions like in this theme & with the default blue background like on the applications screen for the zen background.

I never realized that transitions make the theme. They sure are flashy.
    Here is the default blue background for the applications screen.
    http://i36.tinypic.com/rrs714.png
    Last edited by robotaholic; 11-10-09 at 10:10 PM.
    11-10-09 10:06 PM
    This is really the best theme I have seen in a while. The only thing this theme REALLY NEEDS is QuickLaunch activated by the space bar. If it had that it would be perfect.
    11-10-09 10:17 PM
    Nice, clean theme. Great work.
    11-11-09 12:26 AM
    I am really really impressed.

11-11-09 12:29 AM
    Very cool theme. Love the look!

Only issue I have is not having a focus on apps that are not stock, so you don't know what you are hovering over. This has to be fixed.

Add a quicklauch space shortcut and awesome!
    11-11-09 12:41 AM
    This is awesome! I also loved the bar code. I used it for the first time now and I'm still shocked .
    11-11-09 01:37 AM
    this looks VERY nice.. It's different!! I'm going to have to give it a try (: Great job.
    11-11-09 01:40 AM
    Like this theme a lot. Only suggestion I would make would be to put a highlighted box around all the apps. Its hard to tell what app I am scrolling over for downloaded apps. Other than that great work.

11-11-09 06:39 AM
    Anyone suggest a space bar QL shortcut? Sans that, this is such a clean theme.
    11-11-09 07:14 AM
    hey guys, when i get back from school, i'll work on the icon focus and quick launch shortcut

11-11-09 07:58 AM
    Yes the icon focus on the Icon Screen plus in the App Switcher would be fantastic. Hopefully you'll use the standard 5.0 blue focus with the "flash."
    Just make sure you do NOT add the icon focus to the Home Screen's single app! (It would be permanently on with only one app there, right?)

One other thing, the font in menus seems very large for me. I'm used to Themes with smaller default fonts, like Reverie HTW and Pure.System II. The up & down transition is cool, though!

11-11-09 10:58 AM
    I agree with everything elite said except I like the big font. But on homescreen you should not have focus.

11-11-09 11:02 AM
    I agree with everything elite said except I like the big font. But on homescreen you should not have focus.

Some of the Menus are so big in Messages, BerryWeather, etc, I like to be able to see more menu entries�

11-11-09 11:07 AM
    Wow, this is totally cool!! Love it so far. Please allow hightlighted icons to either glow or pop-up somehow so we know it's been highlighted.

Also love the barcode link. Sooooo much easier than having to email the link to myself from the computer.

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

11-11-09 11:20 AM
    Hey shankeith, I cam up with 2 more suggestions. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying! I just think it's a very cool theme that could be perfect with a few tweaks. So here's my new & old ideas:

1. Add icon focus to Icon Screen & App Switcher, but not to single Home Screen icon.
    2. Decrease font size slightly in menus.
    3. Add QL shortcut to SPACE on Home Screen & Icon Screen (if poss)

NEW IDEAS:
    4. Have max size of menu windows go all the way to the top of the screen, or close anyway.
    5. In Icon Screen, raise up title text in bottom bar (maybe centered vertically?).
    6. In top bars of Messages & Phone apps, any way to make it slimmer/only 1 line by putting GPS & BT icons on top line too?

Ok that's it! I appreciate your time & effort, and totally understand if you're not into the suggestions!

11-11-09 12:47 PM
232 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD