Downloaded and installed Grim vHD WB.
    Let me start off by saying I have tried out almost every free theme in this forum. I'm amazed by how well this theme runs. I've experienced no lag at all. Its sooo smooth. It flows better than themes half its size.
    I love the fact that QL is launched by the spacebar. Great feature, as opposed to clicking on an icon.
    I also like that the weather slot will display the temp when using Weatherbug. Several other free themes don't allow for that. Really nice when you just want to glance and see the current temp instead of scrolling to the icon.

This theme really just blows me away in the fact that you've incorporated so many features, so many custom icons and notifications, custom fonts, yet runs as smooth if not smoother than one of the basic themes pre-installed on the Tour.
    I'll be using this theme for quite some time for sure. Excellent work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 07:49 AM
    Sent you PM Cereal Killer
    10-30-09 10:50 AM
    Any one know of a good weather app to go with this theme?
    10-30-09 11:00 AM
    BerryWeather
    10-30-09 11:39 AM
    Thanks! Is there any good free ones? lol
    10-30-09 11:52 AM
    bbweather is the one that i use.. its free.
    10-30-09 12:31 PM
    CK got a Droid some time ago, but is still on CB in the Droid forums. No idea if he ever checks these threads still. You might want to send him a PM.

01-24-10 02:50 PM
    Hi CK,

Would it be possible to get the vHD fonts to be original fonts?

Regards,
    Vince

01-24-10 04:02 PM
    So far CK this is my all time favorite theme...you've gotta let me know when you make some more. Oh and only a suggestion, next one you do, shrink down your menu font a little. Fantastic work bro for sure !!!!

02-01-10 11:52 AM
    loved this theme but have come across a issue that i can;t figure out. after a reboot 2 days ago, my background not my homescreen BG but where all my icons are when you hit the BB button has gone all white. I cant really see anything..did i do something to change that?
    02-13-10 04:57 PM
    ok never mind, i reset wallpaper thru options and it went back to normal...another question tho, can you post that skull wallpaper please
    02-13-10 04:59 PM
    have this for 5.0??
    02-13-10 09:17 PM
    great theme but just not my taste, i did however pick up the fu*k with the apple logo, that wallpaper is great lol...
    03-17-10 01:49 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD