**Updated 2.0 with working alerts and customizable dock**
    **Adrenaline Surge v2.5 added blue font w/ black background**

**10/15/2009 Updated 2.5 with enhanced focus icons on text.**

**10/16/2009 Updated version 2,0 with enhanced focus tabs**

142kbs each!

Adrenaline 2.0 is for the serious hardcore user who demand speed and ease of use in theme designs. Sporty and fast Adrenaline 2.0 will withstand everyday punishment and never slow down. The days of battery pulls are over with this theme. Theme comes in at a svelte 156kbs!!

Rock this theme on your Tour. 12 text icons on your home screen with a hidden flick and scroll dock featuring 5 precision icons means you never have to leave your homescreen.

Theme matches the device perfectly with its red/white and black elements. Masculine and sporty defines this theme.

Adrenaline 2.0 maintains CK Designs promise of ease of use and superior function. You will not be disappointed.

Take a look at some of the details..

-12 fixed text icons and 5 precision icons on a hidden flick and scroll dock. Total of 17 icons!
    -Hidden today
    -156kb total size
    -5.0 optimized
    -custom colors and fonts
    -GUARANTEED to not lag during animation or during everyday use
    -GUARANTEED to hold up and perform with no memory leaks. Will withstand the punishment and use dealt out by the hardcore BB users.
    -Sleek sporty lines throughout

**Navigation is very simple**

A. Button 1 /Manage Connections (browser in review pic) scrolls up to dock and then through to Button 7/Options

B. Button 7/Options scrolls right across top banner to buttons 8,9,10,11 and finally to button 12/power off

C. Button 12/power off scrolls down to button 6/contacts

D. Button 6/contacts scrolls left to button 5/media and all the way back to button 1

E. sms/mms and calender are today exras so they will scroll up to today area if there is an event

F. Once on dock scrolling right to left will bring up next icon. Scrolling up or down off dock brings you back to Button 7/options and button 1/connections respectively.

ADRENALINE 2.0 w/ enhanced icon focus tabs. (now with working alerts and customizable dock)

Adrenaline v2.5 w/ blue font and enhanced focus icons on text
    (includes fully customizable dock)

Last edited by cereal killer; 10-16-09 at 07:37 PM.
    10-09-09 04:20 PM
    This looks to be the most amazing theme you've done to date! I can't wait to see it in action, it looks awesome!!!
    10-09-09 04:26 PM
    Looks neat cant wait for it!
    10-09-09 05:23 PM
    wow ck this looks great,and u cant miss with the red and black,and the 12 icon home screen just rocks,and as allways u kept it reaL clean again,NICE WORK,later.
    10-09-09 06:13 PM
    Looks great! I'm excited for this. Estimated release date?
    10-09-09 06:41 PM
    Looks great! I'm excited for this. Estimated release date?
    composer is giving me fits : )

Won't allow alerts to show on icon. On the app screen they show but the homescreen they don't.

I think this is a bug in plazmic because it works perfect and the coding is correct.

I looked around CB and saw that another premium theme by cocky culture had the same issue.

Its not a big deal the alerts show above and they are obvious where they are coming from. I like themes to be perfect but this is the only issue and I'm stumped. Don't expect anybody would help me but maybe another themer knows what causes that and could offer help but I wouldn't count on it lol.

You guys will be very happy with this one. I added media to bottom text dock.

I can release it now if you all don't care about the bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 08:24 PM
    CK, you've become the man on the Tour themes, great Job my friend. I'm glad I'm as tight with you as I am bro, keep it rockin' baby...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 10-09-09 at 09:12 PM.
    10-09-09 08:44 PM
    CK, you've become the man on the Tour themes, great gob my friend. I'm glad I'm as tight with you as I am bro, keep it rockin' baby...
    Thanks dude...feeling is mutual.

You always support the themers in here. Says a lot about you bro

10-09-09 09:03 PM
    great concept real nice! can i ask are there other icons to be used instead of stock?
    10-09-09 09:25 PM

I can release it now if you all don't care about the bug.

I say release it man, you can always update it if you find a fix... this one look real interesting Ck...
    10-09-09 11:42 PM
    Waiting Patiently!! This is a great looking theme! Thanks for all you hard work.
    10-10-09 03:05 AM
    hey CK, looking pretty sweet (again) from the preview.

How does that hidden dock work anyway.
    Your screenshot just has one icon (BBM) kind of off-centre, so I gots confuzzed.

PS I say wait if you don't think it will be TOO long. Updating Themes can be such a pain in the [insert donkey synonym].

Actually on 2nd thought, why not release? You've warned about the bug, so it's up to people whether or not they care. Just because I'll wait doesn't mean others have to!

10-10-09 06:49 AM
    CK.........This rocks man, seriously. You were one of the ones who inspired me to start making themes even though I'm still a rookie at it. Yours just keep getting better and better.
    10-10-09 09:13 AM
    I say release this bad boy so we can all give it a try this weekend.
    Looks SWEET BTW!
    10-10-09 10:42 AM
    give a big push and send it out we can squish the bug lol
    10-10-09 08:00 PM
    How does that hidden dock work anyway.
    Your screenshot just has one icon (BBM) kind of off-centre, so I gots confuzzed.

when you scroll onto the "dock" the icon appears above the sms/mms text "icon" and then slides to the right and settles where you see it in preview. You swipe or move the trackball to the right (or left) and the present icon disappears and the next icon appears and slides to the right. Like an iPhone (oh damnn I just said that)

there is a hidden today area as well.

I've been running it for 2 days now and I think it's good to go. Zero memory leaks or lag and as an added bonus for those running 5.0 it's optimized for you. No strange artifacts or cut off's.

I won't give away the color scheme or fonts in the menus. I'll let you be surprised.

I like to rock wicked looking dark themes up in here : )

If anybody knows where I can get some killer skull icons that I have to pay for let me know. I have a great idea and I want to make an all original bad a$$ FREE premium theme.
    10-10-09 08:44 PM
    great lookin theme, would love to rock it

without the skulls =P
    10-10-09 10:54 PM
    Tag

10-10-09 11:43 PM
    hey man.. that really looks amazing.. especially for a free one
    10-11-09 07:18 AM
    CK this looks very good can't wait to give this one a try.
    10-11-09 08:17 AM
    Thanks guys. DRLyman, who made that great FREE Halloween theme, gave me something to try in the SVG to see if I can get the alerts to show up on the homescreen.

Let me work with it today and see if it works.

10-11-09 12:38 PM
    Thanks guys. DRLyman, who made that great FREE Halloween theme, gave me something to try in the SVG to see if I can get the alerts to show up on the homescreen.

Let me work with it today and see if it works.

I say release. Even if u can't get it to work the theme still looks BA.

10-11-09 06:03 PM
    Dang ck, you sure are whipping out the themes! And high quality shiznit at that. Looks awesome man.
    10-11-09 08:43 PM
    OTA is up.

Nothing can be done about icon alerts on homescreen. You will get them on app screen still.

Without getting too technical, this particular svg animation made in composer changes elements that theme builder wont recognize.

I can get it to work but you all would end up with tall and skinny precision icons lol.

I hope you all like it........
    Last edited by cereal killer; 10-11-09 at 11:24 PM.
    10-11-09 11:04 PM
    Hey, this is a very cool theme. It took me a little while to figure out the scrolling and how the dock works, but after studying your guide in the OP it comes quite easy! Very very nice! Thanks for the hard work!
    10-12-09 01:52 AM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD