Cipher SideBar Xtreme - Tour (9630) OS 4.7

NOTE: ALL UPDATES ARE FREE!!

Turn your Berry into a Cool Chic BlackBerry with the Cipher SideBar Xtreme. Its the First Vertical SideBar Theme with 15 customizable icons on a Vertical scrolling dock and a spacey new-age look that compliments the your BlackBerry Tour, Storm, Bold or 8900 perfectly. This is definitely another 1st by JC Designs - Gadgetbean!!!

BOLD/8900/TOUR Only Features:

The First SIDEBAR Cipher theme made by professional designer.
    First SideBar Style Theme that looks like it came from the box.
    Today combined with animated Vertical SideBar!!
    The Highest quality theme on MobiHand.
    Available for the TOUR/STORM/9500/9530/BOLD 9000/Curve 8900 BlackBerry devices.
    15 Customizable SideBar Icons!!! First ever for a Tour Blackberry!!!
    No Lag as tested!

BlackBerry TOUR (9630) - OS 4.7

BUY IT NOW

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    08-12-09 07:27 PM
    Pretty nice looking may have to give this a go..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:36 PM
    $6 WTH for the 1st theme thought it might be a little cheaper.
    08-12-09 07:39 PM
    Sorry I am gonna to put it all my Themes on a Special in celebration of the builder arriving for the Tour.

Cheers

John
    08-12-09 07:42 PM
    That's awesome that your willing to do that

08-12-09 07:51 PM
    I'll pay for a Playstation 3 theme! Call of duty 4!
    08-12-09 07:56 PM
    This is the best $3 I have spent in a long time!
    08-12-09 08:37 PM
    John, when are you going to update your website to show the Tour themes that are available ? You have great themes.
    08-12-09 08:55 PM
    This theme is exactly what I was looking for. Everything looks finished, no white drop down lists. Exactly what I would expect for a paid theme. WORTH THE MONEY!

08-12-09 09:27 PM
    I am glad you are enjoying the theme!! Feel free to leave a rating or review on CB or Mobi if you can!! Much Appreciated!!

Thanks,

John
    JC Designs- Gadgetbean.com
    08-12-09 09:50 PM
    is anyone having issues with this theme not displaying all of the calendar events and current messages?
    08-12-09 09:53 PM
    I'm not getting the first line in my sms messages on the screen. And sending a sms with quicklaunch puts a copy there too. I've seen this with other today themes also so I wonder if its a plazmic problem.

08-12-09 09:56 PM
    It might be a Plazmic problem, I am sure another patch will be release soon. As for people that install any new themes, I suggest you do a 45 seconds battery pull and then put it back to do a hard reboot on your phone.

Also for SMS - Please be sure you goto Messages => Options => General Options => SMS & Email Inboxes => Separate!

Cheers

John
    08-12-09 09:59 PM
    for what its worth it seems that any repeating calendar event is whats being left out.
    08-12-09 10:13 PM
    John,
    You don't happen to have any different wallpapers for this theme do ya? I should be able to make my own if not, just got to get the bars set up right. I thought if you had some already made though, you might post them here?
    Thanks
    08-12-09 11:41 PM
    John,
    You don't happen to have any different wallpapers for this theme do ya? I should be able to make my own if not, just got to get the bars set up right. I thought if you had some already made though, you might post them here?
    Thanks
    Sorry I dont but PM me your order number, email address and I will get you my wallpaper file if you need it for bars and etc

Cheers

John
    08-13-09 12:18 AM
    I purchased the theme and love it! I also am interested in your wallpapers. Job well done.
    08-13-09 06:34 AM
    Anyone having trouble purchasing from mobihand? it doesnt let me log in in the shopping cart, but lets me elsewhere. I have no way of purchasing it because of this.
    08-13-09 09:21 AM
    I purchased the theme and love it! I also am interested in your wallpapers. Job well done.
    Emailed ya! Enjoy the theme!!

Anyone having trouble purchasing from mobihand? it doesnt let me log in in the shopping cart, but lets me elsewhere. I have no way of purchasing it because of this.
    PMed ya with alternate method to purchase!!

Cheers

John
    08-13-09 09:30 AM
    Here it is with a blue wallpaper I made.

08-13-09 11:42 AM
    just bought it. loving it!

can you please send me the wallpaper as well? thanks!
    08-13-09 12:50 PM
    looks great and seems to be very functional! ill for sure be checking this out asap
    08-13-09 01:39 PM
    It might be a Plazmic problem, I am sure another patch will be release soon. As for people that install any new themes, I suggest you do a 45 seconds battery pull and then put it back to do a hard reboot on your phone.

Also for SMS - Please be sure you goto Messages => Options => General Options => SMS & Email Inboxes => Separate!

Cheers

John
    Will SMS messages not show up on the today screen without this setting?

Any way to get the upper right icon to be highlit when moving over it?
    08-15-09 02:06 PM
    This is an awesome theme. I am glad that I was able to get a couple of your other themes like the Iberry and Genesis (love the extra icons). I had those themes for my Curve before the upgrade. Just one small suggestion, it would be nice if future themes had a nice battery icon like the Genesis or use the same one with different colors inside. Thanks!!!
    08-15-09 02:36 PM
    Love your work, and really enjoy this theme.
    08-15-09 03:57 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD