A Vibrant Taste on your Berry Tour

Tired of all those Iphone Themes but still want some smooth color on your device?

Look no Further!

Today feature - Weather Icon - fully Custom Icons....

Youll also notice the time I took by customizing everything I could touch in the device, for example - the data notification symbols...message and email symbols etc.

CANDi is an amazing theme that wasn't put out in one day, this was made to shut down all the iPhone themes that blackberry users use just because of the color and flow of the theme... well here ya go - time to live with style AND multi-tasking capabilities

Shortcuts Included:
    Network
    Bluetooth
    Clock
    Calendar

All shortcuts can be accessed easily through the easy smooth navigation...

(REMEMBER) Scroll down on any of the dock Icons to access the Hidden Today Feature

Special Things Goes To My Official Tour Beta Testers:

08-15-09 02:58 PM
    Loving the theme. fast easy to use great icons..... just loving it
    08-15-09 07:19 PM
    Loving the theme. fast easy to use great icons..... just loving it
    thx man... got a lot of sells comin... Kinda jealous of the tour now...
    08-15-09 08:21 PM
    I got Candi. Great theme. Nice icons, useful shortcuts and super sharp! Great job Wayne!
    08-15-09 08:26 PM
    How long does it take to get it? I paid and am waiting for a link.............
    08-15-09 08:40 PM
    i beta tested this theme and its awesome. i highly recommend it.
    08-15-09 09:13 PM
    Thanks for the replies... Mobihand is one thing I have no control over and apologize for the wait... give it a second and you should see a link, if not they have told me in the past to try going to your account via logging in and it will be there to download from computer (send to phone sms or email) hope this helps.. For those who downloaded - I HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN! send me some screen shots of your custom wallpapers loaded on the Candi theme...
    08-15-09 09:38 PM
    Thanks Wayne, Great work
    08-16-09 09:30 AM
    Thanks Wayne, Great work
    Thank you for the reply!
    08-16-09 05:41 PM
    So far so good a week for me (I think) no lag, still great... Like I said loving it. Just loving it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:53 PM
    one of the best themes for tour no doubt. but is there any way you can make the icons highlight on the home screen instead of bouncing up and down?
    08-21-09 03:18 AM
    one of the best themes for tour no doubt. but is there any way you can make the icons highlight on the home screen instead of bouncing up and down?
    I could... pm me well talk...
    08-21-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD