Moderately off-topic: didn't the VZW version ship with the same theme twice? Only difference being that Verizon Zen had a Verizon check mark as the wallpaper? Could be mistaken but just trying to make the Sprint Tour owners not feel as bad.
    07-25-09 03:13 PM
    Yeah I wouldn't expect to see it any earlier then September.

The 8900 had to wait a few months
    The 9000 had to wait a few months
    The 9530 had to wait a few months

The only thing that might help is the fact that the 9630 isn't too much different then the 8900 in terms of specs. Although the OS is a little different 4.6 vs 4.7.1
    07-25-09 03:47 PM
    Yeah I do that now, but it still sucks not being able to see it on my home screen.
    I have to agree with you. I got used to the today plus screen and it is missed. I am also surprised that RIM releases these phones without things like this. I imagine many business people would use a today screen to glance at upcoming appts etc.
    07-25-09 04:12 PM
    i have also been waiting for the today themes to start rolling out for the tour..i had a few different ones for my curve and love them....im trying to be as patient as i can but i am also starting to get a little fustrated..
    07-25-09 04:21 PM
    I agree with the need for a Today theme. I mean, actually clicking into my calendar isn't really much work at all, it would just be nice to see it without having to do that. That, and I already have my left convenience key set for my tasks list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 04:24 PM
    Is there anywhere to check on the development of this?
    would be nice to have a release date wouldnt it?
    07-26-09 02:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD