Here is just a play off the standard tour theme with calandar and weather on the home screen.

http://cdulong.dlinkddns.com/themes/com_plazmic_theme_tour.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cdulong; 08-19-09 at 03:55 PM.
    08-17-09 06:07 PM
    Can anyone who has this post a screen shot? Sound great and only need these two items, however; want a larger font for the Calendar entries!
    08-17-09 09:14 PM
    I am unable to post a screen shot right at this moment however I did enlarge the font when designing this.

08-17-09 09:16 PM
    Love it. Only recommendations I have is if its possible to change the font to something with a black outline or shadow so it can be seen on whiter backgrounds? And also, the icon arrangement seems a bit off since the weather is 6th, and the 5th 6th and 7th icons all move from home screen to app screen. Thanks for the theme!

08-17-09 10:59 PM
    I am going to be updating this theme tonight to reflect the icon arrangement issues. Thanks for the feedback. I will post once completed.

08-18-09 06:04 AM
    Thanks, can't wait, thanks for the great theme.
    08-18-09 08:54 AM
    Exactly what I have been looking for. My only suggestion would be to make the weather icon the 7th one. Aside from that if you could make the actual calendar selectable. Not the entries but just the calendar itself so that you don't have to go to the main menu to open it.

08-18-09 02:57 PM

Included are the following updates:

The 7th icon on the application screen is the weather icon (or what ever else you would like) and I have enlarged the fonts a little to make the appointments clearer.

I decided against making the calendar selectable (my appoligises drumzalicious) as you could always put your calendar in the first 6 icons on the app screen to show in the dock.

The download link remains the same.

http://cdulong.dlinkddns.com/themes/...theme_tour.jad
    08-18-09 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the update cdulong. Great theme. Will be using it for awhile.

08-18-09 07:04 PM
    Nice work with this!
    08-18-09 07:07 PM
    You should re-name this thread because when i saw the title the very first time i thought it was a request.

I would either mke a new one or rename this one so that it explains it.

Prop something like (Free Theme) Simple Clean Today + Weather Slot
    08-19-09 03:34 PM
    You should re-name this thread because when i saw the title the very first time i thought it was a request.

I would either mke a new one or rename this one so that it explains it.

Prop something like (Free Theme) Simple Clean Today + Weather Slot
    Hmm, didn't you already post saying how this theme is exactly what you were looking for (assuming you downloaded it) and now you are saying it looks like a request? To refresh your memory:

Exactly what I have been looking for. My only suggestion would be to make the weather icon the 7th one. Aside from that if you could make the actual calendar selectable. Not the entries but just the calendar itself so that you don't have to go to the main menu to open it.

08-19-09 04:11 PM
    great theme. is it possible that you can make it so you can select the calendar event? that would make it perfect.
    08-19-09 06:29 PM
    been a vet any ?'s get bac
    08-19-09 07:04 PM
    Ok i cant click on the extra icon wont scroll for me....
    08-19-09 07:42 PM
    Hmm, didn't you already post saying how this theme is exactly what you were looking for (assuming you downloaded it) and now you are saying it looks like a request? To refresh your memory:

i said when i saw the thread for the very first time
    08-19-09 10:31 PM
    Hello anyone else have this issue? I cant get to the extra icon or i cant get to the callender...ANYONE????
    08-20-09 07:27 AM
    Hello anyone else have this issue? I cant get to the extra icon or i cant get to the callender...ANYONE????
    He made it so you can't get to the calendar on the home screen. I think he might've also made it so you can't get to the weather icon.

08-20-09 07:54 AM
    he made it like that. I would like to be able to select both as well. Not the calendar entries but just the calender app itself.
    08-20-09 02:42 PM
    Any way you can post the wallpaper from this theme please?
    09-01-09 01:24 PM
    This is flippin perfect! Original theme, non-selectable weather or today, larger today font! Thank x10000000!
    09-01-09 04:51 PM
    Looks great..
    09-01-09 05:57 PM
    Not to try and hijack cdulong's work but here is a theme I made that is almost identical but you can select all of the homescreen icons and calendar events.
    09-01-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD