08-21-09 12:09 PM
    how about the update so we can see what icon we have selected ...
    08-21-09 02:27 PM
    Nice! Looks great, gona have to give it a try!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 09:57 AM
    Very nice! Works well, animation is fast, icons are nice! Keep up the good work guys!

09-04-09 10:32 AM
    Very nice! Works well, animation is fast, icons are nice! Keep up the good work guys!

Hey Mike! What's good!
    09-04-09 04:52 PM
    Hey Mike! What's good!
    Kyms turkey dinner is what's good! And I am enjoying this awesome theme! I love it!

09-04-09 06:24 PM
    Lol Mike. I'd say this theme is what's good!

09-05-09 08:05 PM
    Lol Mike. I'd say this theme is what's good!

Lol! If it taste as good as it looks than I just found my new favorite food!

09-05-09 08:23 PM
    great theme really nice
    09-05-09 08:59 PM
    Well i want to add your (theme) to my 15 plus lie up but when i get to Crackberry Store and try to enlarge to get a better look at what im buying it just comes up in a sliver look and i gotto scroll and try to see in maybe a 1-8th slice. im really not trying to be picky but i think that sliver look is going to hurt sales.. of youre Theme check it out plz...
    bump

10char
    09-05-09 10:53 PM
    Well i want to add your (theme) to my 15 plus lie up but when i get to Crackberry Store and try to enlarge to get a better look at what im buying it just comes up in a sliver look and i gotto scroll and try to see in maybe a 1-8th slice. im really not trying to be picky but i think that sliver look is going to hurt sales.. of youre Theme check it out plz...
    I just looked at it, it worked fine for me!

09-06-09 10:23 AM
    Bump!

09-09-09 09:02 PM
    has the icon selector of the green dot been updated?
    09-10-09 07:42 AM
    I believe its the same, but I could be wrong, the green dot that I have looks like a little splat, one big dot than two little ones, not to sure if that's the same one u have or not, what is the problem that u are heaving with yours?

09-11-09 10:15 AM
    those little dotts get lost.. was looking for something more of a contrast so u can see better what is selected... and when u had a custom folder u never see when u have it selected... i posted more details throughout this thread
    09-11-09 12:28 PM
    those little dotts get lost.. was looking for something more of a contrast so u can see better what is selected... and when u had a custom folder u never see when u have it selected... i posted more details throughout this thread
    I see what your saying, but on mine when I go to my full menu I get a green splat and a outline box around the selected icon, now with the home screen, they way I have my icons set up I only have one folder, but when I go over it I lose the green splat, but the folder gets big,and also tells me whet it is on the top of the home screen. If I'm going through my icons fast I lose the splat and have to look up at the top to see what app its on, let me know if you see the same things as I do.

09-11-09 04:41 PM
    I see what your saying, but on mine when I go to my full menu I get a green splat and a outline box around the selected icon, now with the home screen, they way I have my icons set up I only have one folder, but when I go over it I lose the green splat, but the folder gets big,and also tells me whet it is on the top of the home screen. If I'm going through my icons fast I lose the splat and have to look up at the top to see what app its on, let me know if you see the same things as I do.

09-11-09 05:08 PM
    Woops replyed twice lol.

09-15-09 07:56 AM
    Bump

09-17-09 11:10 PM
    These theme looks f_ing awesome on the tour. I think my storm might be kicking the bucket soon.LOL
    09-22-09 11:52 AM

same thing happens with me .. i loose the splat .. but the default bb icons are not getting bigger for me ... just says name of folder on top ...

WILL THIS EVER GET UPDATED?
    09-23-09 12:24 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD