[SIZE="4"]HOLY! haha.. thanks for your post..!

Here's my xmas Gift to all you (pansy, scardycats lol) OS 4.7'rs....
    Ha! I love it I am so freaking happy, thank you so much!! It is flying fast and free on my Tour 4.7

If I could ask the teeniest favor, if time allows next week, is there a way to make the text for the weather slot disappear after say 5 seconds or so? I have a little thermometer in my notification area that always shows the temp and don't need it in two places.

I love the QuickLaunch shortcut with the spacebar too!!

Danny, Merry Christmas, I am sure your sister will love her Tour with the wimpy 4.7 on it.

Last edited by dollface54; 12-24-09 at 09:31 AM.
    12-24-09 07:21 AM
    Thank you Daniel from a newbie in Houston. Your work on this theme has simply been outstanding. I'll be using this as my primary theme for a long time. Merry Christmas to you and your family. (Hope you got all of your shopping done, I'm off to start mine today. )
    12-24-09 09:06 AM
    If I could ask the teeniest favor, if time allows next week, is there a way to make the text for the weather slot disappear after say 5 seconds or so? I have a little thermometer in my notification area that always shows the temp and don't need it in two places.
    If you are using BerryWeather just go to the Homescreen/Notifications menu and set the icon title to "None" and the text will be gone.
    12-24-09 09:24 AM
    I have to say with the new icons this is one of the most complete themes I have used since getting my berry! Tyvm for taking the time to tweak it and keeping it free. I have a request. Anything you can do with the lock screen ? If love to see a new lock and keep the same wall from the homescreen and maybe keep weather visible.

Also will you be updating. Your green version ? I hope you do as well

Keep up the great work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 09:29 AM
    I asked kindly to accept this gift as is. When people do a kind gesture for you, it is just that. STOP adding little tweeks here and there. Can we all just get along and be grateful? Please leave Danny to enjoy friends, family and the warmth that the holidays bring! This theme was prepared for us in less than 24 hours. Time was taken from his holiday to appease the 4.7rs. Please, greed is as sinful as wrath, sloth and a few other things I prefer to not mention. We do not need to be ungrateful. Stop now and leave this theme as is. Danny, You did a magnificent job and the masses apreciate you for taking your time and effort to give us this gift. For those of you who want him to change this or that, please go to your local lake, river or sea and take a dive! Come on folk, learn to accept a gift with due diligence and honor. Thanks again Danny, We love your kind heart and spirit! feliz navidad y adios!

12-24-09 09:31 AM
    If you are using BerryWeather just go to the Homescreen/Notifications menu and set the icon title to "None" and the text will be gone.
    No, p**p, I use Weatherbug Elite
    12-24-09 09:32 AM
    I asked kindly to accept this gift as is. When people do a kind gesture for you, it is just that. STOP adding little tweeks here and there. Can we all just get along and be grateful? Please leave Danny to enjoy friends, family and the warmth that the holidays bring! This theme was prepared for us in less than 24 hours. Time was taken from his holiday to appease the 4.7rs. Please, greed is as sinful as wrath, sloth and a few other things I prefer to not mention. We do not need to be ungrateful. Stop now and leave this theme as is. Danny, You did a magnificent job and the masses apreciate you for taking your time and effort to give us this gift. For those of you who want him to change this or that, please go to your local lake, river or sea and take a dive! Come on folk, learn to accept a gift with due diligence and honor. Thanks again Danny, We love your kind heart and spirit! feliz navidad y adios!

Relax the theme is perfect as is, and Danny knows how to say no I hope you have a good holiday yourself.
    12-24-09 09:37 AM
    Thanks to everyone for your comments. I will consider everything I read on my threads. I have been using photoshop since I was in the 7th grade. I love making icons as clear as I can get them. The issue is that Im current attending medical school and while in school, I dont have time to update or make themes. Im on winter break, and just installed the new theme making software (which isnt called plazmic anymore) about 2 weeks ago when my break started. I want to port over BerryGreen since the icons there are one of my favorites and I will definitely not forget you 4.7rs.

Thanks for posting your comments! and a big thanks to those who post screenshots.. I love seeing them.
    12-24-09 02:26 PM
    very cool. thanks for the updates. great theme! looking forward to BerryGreen for 4.7.
    12-24-09 03:34 PM
    Holy cow, now we'll have to call you Dr. Danny I am greatly, greatly enjoying this fantastic theme, it is so smooth. Again, heartfelt thanks for doing this for us and very much awaiting Berry Green

12-24-09 04:07 PM
    loving this....thanks!

12-25-09 10:30 AM
    I absolutely love this theme! Just downloaded it and will be using it for a very long time!
    12-26-09 11:45 AM
    Um, 5.0 has not been officially released for the Tour yet and many people are not comfortable installing hacked/leaked software on their phones. Sorry you decided to alienate those folks, but that's your choice. Beautiful theme though, and when 5.0 is officially released I'll be back to give it a try.
    ummm, please read post #50 enjoy!
    12-26-09 05:16 PM
    You can't afford a computer or a phone line but you can afford a $500 phone and a phone/data plan? Wow...that kinda blows my mind, but what really bothers me is that that means you aren't doing regular backups of your data!

Do you know what the person paid for the phone, could have been a deal thru the carrier, its no business of yours, and your post is rude.

Also.. there are apps out there, and developers that have thought about this, and offer ota back ups for the device, smrtguard being one.
    12-26-09 05:56 PM
    My post was not rude. I was merely expressing an opinion because it really didn't make sense to me.

I have never heard of a back up solution for a BB that doesn't need a computer-thanks for the heads up!
    It doesn't have to make sense to you. Its not your business.
    12-26-09 07:23 PM
    Small update was posted, OTA links are updated. Version number is the same. Enjoy!
    12-26-09 08:18 PM
    This is one clean and well put together theme, excellent work Dannie...
    12-27-09 08:31 AM
    OMG, I got my first phone call today since installing BB Bliss, and you should see the incoming call screen!! There is a big spotlight in the upper left corner and it shines down a swath of light right onto the name and number of who is calling. I was so amazed I almost missed answering my call!! Just awesome details in this theme

12-27-09 09:24 PM
    I just installed this theme and it's really nice - fast and clean, thank you so much for creating it (using 4.7 by the way). Simple question though, i'm quite new to themes, is there any way to change the wallpaper on the second home screen? i've changed the wallpaper on the main screen, but it doesn't apply when i hit the bb button where all my other icons are located (same thing for device lock, totally different look). Is this customizeable or just built into the theme??
    12-28-09 10:44 AM
    I just installed this theme and it's really nice - fast and clean, thank you so much for creating it (using 4.7 by the way). Simple question though, i'm quite new to themes, is there any way to change the wallpaper on the second home screen? i've changed the wallpaper on the main screen, but it doesn't apply when i hit the bb button where all my other icons are located (same thing for device lock, totally different look). Is this customizeable or just built into the theme??
    i dont see an option to make the apps screen wallpaper user customizable. It seems its locked to the theme preference. If there's a way to make it user customizable, please let me know.
    12-29-09 01:22 AM
    just want to give u a thumbs on the great work on this theme !
    12-29-09 07:31 AM
    Smooth...

12-29-09 08:10 AM
    Hi - When this will be available for Tour?
    12-29-09 08:48 AM
    Hi - When this will be available for Tour?
    right from the first post ...

THIS THEME IS FOR THE TOUR (9630) RUNNING OS 5.0 OR LATER.
    12-29-09 09:39 AM
    Go back a few pages on this thread, the 4.7 OTA download is there...
    12-29-09 09:43 AM
298 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD