Suggestion if you are interested: would you consider having battery meters that display a percent remaining and/or a signal meter that does the same?
    Percentage meters aren't the accurate. Theme maker allows for 10% increments on the battery meter. It's seemingly easy enough to tell how much batter you have left without a percentage sign. Sorry.
    10-04-10 01:29 PM
    Sounds okay to me, still love my bliss!
    10-05-10 06:17 PM
    Ill be updating some icons on this theme that I think will def give bliss a facelift. Ill be making those changes in 2 weeks. Gotta keep bliss on top

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 06:20 PM
    Love it, just wish the firefox browser icon included the browser lol

10-05-10 06:20 PM
    Yahhh!! Agreed! I chose the firefox icon cause I was waiting and waiting for a blackberry app for firefox. It never came

If u have any ideas to improve this theme. Please let me know.

10-05-10 06:23 PM
    Only thing I can think of is change it to where your wallpaper shows on the icon menu instead of the default

10-05-10 09:30 PM
    ahh.. that's a feature of the old theme maker. Like version 4.7... Theme maker is about to hit version 6.0. Not sure if theyll bring that feature back, but if they do, ill be adding that change for sure.
    10-05-10 09:34 PM
    This is a great theme. The icons are phenomenal. Are there more instructions anywhere such as how you get the weather icon to work? What slot does it need to be in? Also, does dialing from the main screen have to be turned off so the hotkeys work?
    Last edited by flightrisk; 10-06-10 at 01:24 PM.
    10-06-10 12:18 PM
    Weather slot position for this theme is number "7".

10-06-10 12:30 PM
    Thanks for a clean, red accented theme! Looking forward to trying this out
    10-06-10 12:57 PM
    Lookin good with my red Fall wps!! Thanks

10-06-10 01:17 PM
    New version of Blackberry Bliss has been posted. Screenshots and OTA are posted on the OP. Today version has also been updated to match the new fixes, banner, and icons. Enjoy!
    10-21-10 04:00 PM
    I just downloaded this new version and it appears that there are several applications that are using the firefox icon. When I open up my blackberry apps, I see firefox being used for myspace, facebook, flicker, google talk, aol, etc.

Is this a glitch or is it just something wrong with my phone?
    10-25-10 05:20 PM
    This is an awesome theme, though, I am having trouble with my ring/tones after playing 'Word Mole' game. I have to do a hard reboot to get the tones back, but when I play the game again, the tones on my phone are disabled once more. Any suggestions?
    10-26-10 06:49 AM
    I just downloaded this new version and it appears that there are several applications that are using the firefox icon. When I open up my blackberry apps, I see firefox being used for myspace, facebook, flicker, google talk, aol, etc.

Is this a glitch or is it just something wrong with my phone?
    not sure, the firefox icon should be for anything browser related. Aside from that, all I can think of is that the glitches in themes vary from OS version to OS version.The theme on my phone doesnt show this sort of issue. But im running and older OS on the 9700..
    10-26-10 08:18 AM
    This is an awesome theme, though, I am having trouble with my ring/tones after playing 'Word Mole' game. I have to do a hard reboot to get the tones back, but when I play the game again, the tones on my phone are disabled once more. Any suggestions?
    Ring tones should not be affected by any theme. Themes just skin your icons to a different look. I dont see how installing any theme could affect your tones?? Maybe someone else can give input here?
    10-26-10 08:21 AM
    Hey D, do you have a change log posted somewhere, what were the changes on this last update? I think the last update I installed was a month or two ago.
    10-26-10 10:43 AM
    Hey D, do you have a change log posted somewhere, what were the changes on this last update? I think the last update I installed was a month or two ago.
    Hi Dollface,
    I changed the banner to make it smaller. There was a lot of dead space in it. Then, I cleaned up the battery meter using photoshop. The battery is sharper looking and I like it way better. I replaced about 8 icons to something more contemporary. The old icons were from my first version of this theme and I felt it needed a facelift. I changed a couple fonts, but nothing drastic and made the button OEM size, so the fonts in the buttons are going to look bigger.

Hope you like it
    10-28-10 03:29 PM
    Could we please please please have this theme as just today, not hidden? Calendar only??? Please!!!!

11-02-10 06:27 PM
    Does this work with OS 6?
    03-08-11 02:10 PM
    Great looking theme. Glad this thread was resurrected. Reminds me of a theme i used to have on my iPhone. Very nice.

Last edited by rdiddy_25; 03-09-11 at 10:10 AM.
    03-09-11 09:43 AM
    Nice screenshot..! Im surprised you still use the theme wallpaper.. most people change em no?
    03-11-11 08:41 AM
    Nice screenshot..! Im surprised you still use the theme wallpaper.. most people change em no?
    Thx, but I kinda diggin it right now. Maybe change it later when I get bored. Keep up the great work.

03-11-11 05:26 PM
298 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD