hello. this is my first post so if i am doing something wrong or if there is a post about this already then i am sorry. i have a question about the new software called blackberry theme studio. i have created my own theme and downloaded it to my blackberry. everything works. the only problem is that i don't like the theme. i was wondering how i could delete it from my blackberry. i have tried going to options>themes>highlighted the theme>menu. i couldn't find delete though. then i tried options>advanced options>applications. my custom theme didn't even show up anywhere. i also tried this process on my desktop manager and i couldn't find the theme there either. i am wondering if i am doing something wrong or if there i another way to delete it it. PLEASE RESPOND. thanks you in advance.
    11-11-09 01:04 PM
    Plug your phone into your computer. Open Theme Builder.Go to> File> Manage Blackberry Themes on Blackberry. It will give you the list of themes there and you just find the one(s) you don't want and delete. It will take a couple minutes and your phone will restart after they are deleted.
    11-11-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD