Wallpaper friendly and configured to accomodate Quicklaunch on left side.

Spacebar launches QuickLaunch and $ launches SMS/MMS

Top banner (left to right): mini-icons=apps 1 through 5; Clock=calendar; bluetooth=manage connections; mailbox=messages; battery=profiles; signal meter=browser

Mailbox notifier for messages: single mailbox shows regardless of how many or what type of messages; red flag shows on mailbox for new messages

Click on GPS signal to show/hide bottom dock with 12 mini-icons (apps 6 through 17)

NO WEATHER SLOT VERSION IS PLANNED AT THIS TIME. With the new 5.0.419+ OS's, mini-icons update (i.e., if weather changes or meterberry status changes, mini-icons now change accordingly, which they did not on OS less than 5.0.419) and hence, I don't see teh necessity for a weather slot ...

A 4.7 version is posted but as implied above, the mini-icons will not update.

Attachment 54920Attachment 54921Attachment 54922

OTA for 5.0
    OTA for 4.7

HOSTED BY themes4bb.com
    Last edited by monkey_fist; 02-16-10 at 02:37 PM.
    02-16-10 02:03 PM
    not bad.thanks for the ota links.
    02-16-10 02:09 PM
    I like this theme....but imo the the light grey font is hard to see with the bluish grey highlights. Any plans for updates with more color combos? Pink and black perhaps;

Edit-I see the font is gray only for message/sms subject lines. But would you consider making the font user defined, or maybe a little bigger. Also what about another transition, fading is kinda slow to me.

Thanks again!...I love the idea behind this one
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 02-17-10 at 11:44 AM.
    02-17-10 11:33 AM
    Good work! The titles when you roll over the apps are a little to small though imho. Hard to see without my glasses on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 04:57 PM
    Seems that legibility is an issue. Ok, will work on it. Revised theme soon ...

02-17-10 06:07 PM
    Thanks, I like lots of icons and you delivered. Larger font would definitely make this totally functional.

02-18-10 02:34 PM
    I liked the theme a lot, but was surprised by a couple things.
    1. The font on the "hidden" today is ENORMOUS. Kinda too big to be comfortable.
    2. I'm kinda confused by some of the things on the home screen:

What is the icon here in the brackets?

Why when this blank space is highlighted did it take me to the edit wireless options?

Thanks!
    02-19-10 05:54 PM
    I presume you're running this on a 9700 since the tour doesn't have WiFi and hence, WiFi indicatir shoulkdn't show.

1) yes, font hidden today is big. *shrug* chalk it up to personal preference.
    2) mailbox icon is for messages. Regardless of whether you've got email, voicemail, bbm or some combination, only a single mailbox shows. With new message, the red flag shows
    3) on tour, manage connections is what that links to. Let's you access Bluetooth.

02-19-10 06:20 PM
    I like the big font for today 2. In fact how about a cal/mess today version?

02-21-10 09:37 AM
    looks sweet!! Will load later and try it... I'm a big fan of having access to all my most used icons on the main screen
    02-21-10 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD