BerryFresh was designed to evoke a feeling of fresh and cool while navigating through your blackberry. All the icons are modified to flow with the theme and the custom wallpapers will make you fall in love with your blackberry again.

This theme is meant to be used with HOTKEYS but can still be used regularly if you prefer.
    By pressing 0 while in the home screen, you can change profile settings or verify which profile is active.

Added functions include
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    F = Facebook
    $ = SMS/MMS
    0 = Profiles

Already included with all BB's
    M = Messages
    B = Browser
    L = Calendar
    O = Options

I appreciate screenshots posted on this thread and also monitor the posts here regarding bugs or issues regarding the functionality of this theme. Please remember I only consider reasonable requests and sometimes even ignore the absurd ones.

Thanks and Enjoy!

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Hidden Today (6 Entries)

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Weather and Hidden Today (6 Entries)

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 05:10 PM.
    03-28-10 08:32 AM
    Can't wait to try this one out, looks great as usual, Dannie...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 08:59 AM
    Ya know, this is just an idea, maybe even something for later on down the road. I really like this theme, I think it would also look great as a blank theme. Leave everything the way it is, even the weather slot, and have no icons on the bottom dock. Call it "BerryBlank" or something. I literally just woke up, so like I said, just an idea...
    03-28-10 09:24 AM
    Thanks! Love it! Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 10:06 AM
    AWESOME!!!!Thanks.
    03-28-10 10:12 AM
    Great job D! Gorgeous; I'm still using the beta weather slot one-I am of course trying to get over my obsession with a homescreen profile icon
    03-28-10 11:06 AM
    Looks very nice, I am having a problem getting used to keyboard shortcuts instead of using trackball/pad to get to a program. I am just so used to not using keyboard shortcuts that it feels awkward to me.

Does this theme have the 3G icon mod?
    03-28-10 11:15 AM
    Is it me or am I seeing that the letter "O" is listed as opening options and profiles?
    03-28-10 11:21 AM
    Is it me or am I seeing that the letter "O" is listed as opening options and profiles?
    It's you. O is options, zero is profiles.

03-28-10 11:23 AM
    without the shorcuts would be nice?some people do and don't use the shortcuts,i never use shortcuts.more icons 5-6 would be nice.thanks.
    Last edited by haymond; 03-28-10 at 06:14 PM.
    03-28-10 11:30 AM
    I never use shortcuts either.I really love this theme though but 3 icons is too few for me.....5 would be just nice....hehe

03-28-10 11:50 AM
    Danny, I wish you could give some love to the 4.7 people. I am not able to upgrade to 5.0 yet! Don't leave us out on this one. Please! There are so many people who can't upgrade yet. Please take it into consideration.

03-28-10 11:51 AM
    I was looking at some of your other themes which I find to be great. But I wish you would truly consider the 4.7 version. Its not that we don't want to upgrade. Some of us can't because our carriers say its not official. Based on the comments of others, I think 5.0 would be an asset. However, my carrier is the reason I can't upgrade. There are not aenough good themes running 4.7 anymore. Most (of the good stuff requires 5.0. Everyone has really waited for this theme. If you were to consider this, you would be amazed at how many people would download and enjoy.

03-28-10 12:26 PM
    lovemyspanish: my carrier, VZW, hasn't sanctioned 5.0 yet for the Tour, but I am running it anyway. I love it and am very glad I did it. You should just dive in! Don't worry about warranty or anything like that. If you need to return your device, just wipe it and install an official and they will be none the wiser.

Last edited by TravellingFool; 03-28-10 at 12:33 PM.
    03-28-10 12:31 PM
    I believe that Verizon is going to drop the official OS5 tomorrow, so no need to worry over OS4.7 any longer.
    03-28-10 02:04 PM
    I believe that Verizon is going to drop the official OS5 tomorrow, so no need to worry over OS4.7 any longer.
    Based on intuition or information? That would certainly be great if it was true.

03-28-10 02:08 PM
    Based on intuition or information? That would certainly be great if it was true.

from this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/an...monday-443589/
    03-28-10 03:03 PM
    Hmmm. Thanks for the head's up! I'm really hoping its not .591.

03-28-10 03:18 PM
    ^ I actually really like .591
    03-28-10 05:58 PM
    Looks very nice, I am having a problem getting used to keyboard shortcuts instead of using trackball/pad to get to a program. I am just so used to not using keyboard shortcuts that it feels awkward to me.

Does this theme have the 3G icon mod?
    Since the day I bought my 8900, I turned off "dial from home screen" only because I thought it would be easier to just press send, and then start dialing whenever it was I needed to call. I started using the Stock RIM hotkeys like M for messages, B for Browser, N for BBM, etc, and have never turned back. Its sort of like all the hotkeys that my Mac has. It makes navigating through OS X much faster then if I was to rely on clicking the mouse for everything.

Dont be afraid of change. Its really not that big of a deal to get used to. If you see an email come in, press M. If you want to browse the web, Press B. If you wanna check your new text message, press $.. its faster and easier than using the scroll to get to it...

Its two kinds of ways to navigate the Blackberry, both ways get the job done, and it just depends on which way youre used to. When I try out other people's themes, I have to switch modes and use my scroll a lot more. I dont mind it.. but I figure Id create a theme geared to those who use hotkeys. You can still continue using the touchpad/scrollpad...
    03-28-10 07:30 PM
    This is a pretty big file for a theme, isn't it? Its almost double the size of my other themes!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 07:49 PM
    Yeah its big. Its the wallpapers that I use, the colors add weight to the theme. Plus all icons are modded including notifiers and selectors. Battery meters and reception meters are modded along with the banner. Its a heavy theme that runs like any other light weight theme. I can assure u that.

03-28-10 07:54 PM
    Yeah its big. Its the wallpapers that I use, the colors add weight to the theme. Plus all icons are modded including notifiers and selectors. Battery meters and reception meters are modded along with the banner. Its a heavy theme that runs like any other light weight theme. I can assure u that.

I can vouch that for the features Dannie adds, his themes run flawless on my device, every one. I have complimented him before on this, it's not common for a theme to have the features Dannie's has and run as good as it does. He has it on lockdown, I give him nothing but props, well done...
    03-28-10 08:14 PM
    Since the day I bought my 8900, I turned off "dial from home screen" only because I thought it would be easier to just press send, and then start dialing whenever it was I needed to call. I started using the Stock RIM hotkeys like M for messages, B for Browser, N for BBM, etc, and have never turned back. Its sort of like all the hotkeys that my Mac has. It makes navigating through OS X much faster then if I was to rely on clicking the mouse for everything.

Dont be afraid of change. Its really not that big of a deal to get used to. If you see an email come in, press M. If you want to browse the web, Press B. If you wanna check your new text message, press $.. its faster and easier than using the scroll to get to it...

Its two kinds of ways to navigate the Blackberry, both ways get the job done, and it just depends on which way youre used to. When I try out other people's themes, I have to switch modes and use my scroll a lot more. I dont mind it.. but I figure Id create a theme geared to those who use hotkeys. You can still continue using the touchpad/scrollpad...
    I also have the dial from home screen turned off also, but I do not use the stock BB shortcuts. I do use the W key for Berryweather, so why not use the others, I will have to make an effort to do this.

I also agree about dannieloco's themes running smoothly, they are very well made themes.
    03-28-10 08:40 PM
    BerryFresh for the ladies: http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...BerryFresh.jad

Last edited by flybabyroxy; 03-30-10 at 09:29 PM.
    03-30-10 09:21 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD